~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser

I forgot about that bit. I thought about mailing him a few times about this, but it almost embarasses me to listen to someone say something like this when it's not even true.

Algorythm on 27.02. at 01:33
Yes I appologize my grnadfather passed so I had his funeral and then my aunt was found OD'd on the side of the sidewalk just down the road from my house. Our family had shunned her for theft and such becuase she had drug problems but, it really hit home with us knowing we let her die alone. Been a really emotional past few days. I dont know why I am telling you this I guess I just needed a vent. Let me get this all figured out and established and ill have an answer by the end of the day.

John-

stellro

(you can add NORSE to that list now...) gians need to fight their own battles. I mean seriously, 7 tribes!? And thats excluding the gians F.

I've got to say I was expecting a bit more balls from gians, but that list is just embarassing :/

Especially when you think that one of those tribes is ranked #1 in the world.....

Also show a naivity from some of the smaller tribes as to what position they think they would have when the dust settles.....

Ah well - not much RL work happening today :)

DeletedUser

Fair enough Royalist... I just was making the point that there are some lies and deceipt on the Gians end. With Riot, it's just a disagreement. Disagreements can lead to war as well, so not saying that everyone is happy there. With Gians, not a single bit of truth has been spoken from day 1. And hey, it's Tribal Wars - they are not the first tribe I've dealt with like this. But it does speak to their level of trust. EvilClown (who posted earlier) may believe we all sucked in W59 (which I would argue, but don't feel like going back to those days :icon_wink:) but I know even he would say it was a straight up war. We don't play these games - that's Algo's game. Again, anyone who has to make up stories about their Grandfather and Aunt dying in the same week due to drug overdoses and the like is certainly not an honest player. But.... I suppose no one said you have to be honest to play the game - I just think it should be known who everyone is dealing with.

Your tribemate is the one who brought us and our NAP up. Not trying to enlarge anything just sharing some light onto our relation since had to bring it up. Its not P&P worthy at all, no. And if one little mudkipz endeavors annoyed you so much you shouldve gotten rid of him instead of forcing h0lly to listen to your whine.

DeletedUser

We didnt invite Evan - he applied :)

But in all fairness - Riot have been trying to get rid of him for over a month and he is still here.....

This amusing comment caught my eye. Well after i saw this i went to check stats and while doing so i was saying to my self why would riot be soo foolish to attack him while being nowhere near him...

Opponents defeated

Rank Name Defeated
12177 Bigevan2 [~TOP~] 2.333

I then checked tw stats and saw 2175 of his ODD he gained 02/02/2012.

I asked you kindly care to explain how Riot have been trying to rid Evan for over a month?

DeletedUser41666

We didnt invite Evan - he applied :)
How does someone join a tribe's member list without an invite :icon_eek: If all the people I've turned down from joining Riot! found out of this trick, we'd be full every 10minutes.

But in all fairness - Riot have been trying to get rid of him for over a month and he is still here.....
He doesn't even have a thread on our forum... None of 'his' tribes have.

This amusing comment caught my eye. Well after i saw this i went to check stats and while doing so i was saying to my self why would riot be soo foolish to attack him while being nowhere near him...

Opponents defeated

Rank Name Defeated
12177 Bigevan2 [~TOP~] 2.333

I then checked tw stats and saw 2175 of his ODD he gained 02/02/2012.

I asked you kindly care to explain how Riot have been trying to rid Evan for over a month?

Look at JYB:
OD Defense Rank: 2. (832,123 score)
First major jump in ODD 2012-02-14 (One month tomorrow) Looks like they've been trying for a month...

Last edited:

DeletedUser104566

Uhm #1 HOBO ISNT RISE Hobo is INDE numbskull and #2 I did infact have 3 deaths in my family back to back but, to show my dedication to my tribe I was still here every day just goes to show you what kind of a low person you are as we had trains incoming at us the moment I told you this information as we were trying for the 3rd time to enduce a Nap relationship so we could move north. Not to mention that you were low enough to put information like that on here but, I said it to you so that was my mistake.

Just goes to show how desperate you are trying to find anything to say as you lack the intelligence to come out with anything that doesnt make you look like a total Arse... I wanted the Nap m8 your the one each time who had members attacking us and each time we replied well this time it will be the final reply as when we are finish not only will you no longer exist in the core but rather on the rim and your poor members man I really feel sorry for them not only are you extremely inactive you put yourself before them.

Takes a very low person to achieve being a total numbskull and waisting so many players time.

You claim you keep your members updated... Have you updated how a honourable person you are ? Using RL and lieing about important things like that
to avoid diplomacy makes you the big man ?
And yes I donnot believe any of what you said is true since the same time you send these mails to me you have been pming others on a war against us, trying to find spies and more.
Sorry I cannot do business with such lousy people .

You say we tricked people when Hobo from rise is allowing you
to eat their academy and riot eat their main tribe with what pay back ?Prolly his own safety.Check the stats everyone can verify what I am saying.

DeletedUser104566

Also as for the tribes that decided to join this battle ~TOP~ your manipulation only makes you look like idiots "Oh thats embarassing so many people joining against top" trying to maniuplate them into thinking they should care what oyu think in the first place so perhaps they will Opt out....

Like I said those are all tribes thatve been lied to by ~TOP~ and they all want a peace and as stated before they will get it cant wait till this PNP is ended with ~TOP~ on the rim will be much sooner then later and as for Gians having balls in the coming days you will see we are coordinating ourselves quite well we will be munching them left and right and you will see a silence come over ~TOP~ as a mass number of villages become ours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74375

Not sure you can take any credit IF this was to occur now we see the list of "unknown" allies now included in this war.....

Ally
The Orc Pack

Enemy
The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Black Hawks
Indecisive
Black Hawks-a
Imperial Warlords Legion
Varyags
Celestial Legion
The Norsemen

How big is your diplomacy list - see what I mean about family tribe leadership :icon_wink:

It's really something that should have been foreseen.

Either Gians, or ~TOP~ was bound to have such a list, seeing as people don't quit as much in this world as others.

Tribes are woven into each-other in fragile webs, the moment something comes up, that could mean food, aka villages to the masses, the masses storm in.

It's logical really, i don't know how many are seeing piles of blue on their map atm, blue, or un-aligned tribes, or light blue, but i believe it to be a fair bit. If you get an excuse to change that fact, and get red villages, villages that are fair to eat, why not do so?

Fighting honorably is one thing, maintaining growth is a whole other.

Those tribes don't necessarily sum up a bunch of cowards, more likely, they sum up those that were smart enough to see that if one tribe eats another, there's less tribe to eat for them, so if they jump aboard, there'd be more tribe to eat, catch my drift?

It's about growth, simple as that, no-one wants one guy to have the whole cake, everyone wants to split it, lest one guy get's more cake than the others.

DeletedUser104566

Wow thats impressive.... Well put I like people who think outside the box as sometimes not everyone is capable of doing this including myself.

John-

It's really something that should have been foreseen.

Either Gians, or ~TOP~ was bound to have such a list, seeing as people don't quit as much in this world as others.

Tribes are woven into each-other in fragile webs, the moment something comes up, that could mean food, aka villages to the masses, the masses storm in.

It's logical really, i don't know how many are seeing piles of blue on their map atm, blue, or un-aligned tribes, or light blue, but i believe it to be a fair bit. If you get an excuse to change that fact, and get red villages, villages that are fair to eat, why not do so?

Fighting honorably is one thing, maintaining growth is a whole other.

Those tribes don't necessarily sum up a bunch of cowards, more likely, they sum up those that were smart enough to see that if one tribe eats another, there's less tribe to eat for them, so if they jump aboard, there'd be more tribe to eat, catch my drift?

It's about growth, simple as that, no-one wants one guy to have the whole cake, everyone wants to split it, lest one guy get's more cake than the others.

DeletedUser

Uhm #1 HOBO ISNT RISE Hobo is INDE numbskull and #2 I did infact have 3 deaths in my family back to back but, to show my dedication to my tribe I was still here every day just goes to show you what kind of a low person you are as we had trains incoming at us the moment I told you this information as we were trying for the 3rd time to enduce a Nap relationship so we could move north. Not to mention that you were low enough to put information like that on here but, I said it to you so that was my mistake.

Yea , check the dates. we lost a couple isolated villages back then when you were the ones organising hits the same time you had claim to have those unfortunate events...
This is the worst ever effort i saw ever to postpone talks ... It sais a lot about the way you play the game .

DeletedUser104566

Its funny to me ignorant people like you even exist... I cant tell if you are a compulsive liar or a compulsive idiot. Perhaps both...

Yea , check the dates. we lost a couple isolated villages back then when you were the ones organising hits the same time you had claim to have those unfortunate events...
This is the worst ever effort i saw ever to postpone talks ... It sais a lot about the way you play the game .

DeletedUser103537

Fair enough Royalist... I just was making the point that there are some lies and deceipt on the Gians end. With Riot, it's just a disagreement. Disagreements can lead to war as well, so not saying that everyone is happy there. With Gians, not a single bit of truth has been spoken from day 1. And hey, it's Tribal Wars - they are not the first tribe I've dealt with like this. But it does speak to their level of trust. EvilClown (who posted earlier) may believe we all sucked in W59 (which I would argue, but don't feel like going back to those days ) but I know even he would say it was a straight up war. We don't play these games - that's Algo's game. Again, anyone who has to make up stories about their Grandfather and Aunt dying in the same week due to drug overdoses and the like is certainly not an honest player. But.... I suppose no one said you have to be honest to play the game - I just think it should be known who everyone is dealing with

Alright you guys did put up some effort I will give you that we did take your villages easily. But you did fight back love how you catted magnetoo that was really funny but you barely catted me. So I will say you could put some effort and you have a chance in the war. I only saw decent players in your tribe but would love for you guys to do well in this world. I remember talking with a few of you.

Hope you guys give a long war like you did vs. Onfire.

DeletedUser104566

Fair enough Royalist... I just was making the point that there are some lies and deceipt on the Gians end. With Riot, it's just a disagreement. Disagreements can lead to war as well, so not saying that everyone is happy there. With Gians, not a single bit of truth has been spoken from day 1. And hey, it's Tribal Wars - they are not the first tribe I've dealt with like this. But it does speak to their level of trust. EvilClown (who posted earlier) may believe we all sucked in W59 (which I would argue, but don't feel like going back to those days :icon_wink:) but I know even he would say it was a straight up war. We don't play these games - that's Algo's game. Again, anyone who has to make up stories about their Grandfather and Aunt dying in the same week due to drug overdoses and the like is certainly not an honest player. But.... I suppose no one said you have to be honest to play the game - I just think it should be known who everyone is dealing with.

Interesting to say the least that the only thing you have worth attacking is the fact I informed him of my grandparents passing away and my aunt I could post screenies of the cut out news paper articles but, its not that important to me you show your real color focusing on that as a point to try and manipulate your way through things.

ToPaT

Your tribe hoping is getting really, really pathetic. But I dont think TOP will be stupid enough to give you a leadership position atleast :lol: Jirkis younger brother says hai

I agree, I thought they were good.

I might as well send my D back now, it's obvious they're 'tards.

stellro

I agree, I thought they were good.

I might as well send my D back now, it's obvious they're 'tards.

Top & Bottom of it was there was internal conflict within RISE - with RIOT jumping onboard in this war we didnt want to miss the opportunity to recruit players who are willing to fight Riot......you forced our hand on that one :)

As for Evan vs Riot as a whole - can't say I've paid attention to specific facts - just seen the flaming therefore felt it was safe to assume.....point noted - topic closed.

@ Dream Muse - of course we knew it was a possibility and with some tribes it was a certainty as we had seen their diplomacy list or knew they were allies (IWL / Riot). Disappointing with INDE but that appears to have been the will of their leader and not the will of its members (well not all members from the posts we have seen). Tribes like Norse - in reality came out of the blue & BH are and have been for some time a meatshield that Gians manipulate - nothing more.

Therefore I acknowledge each tribe has the requirement to grow - however if this "Coalition" against 1 tribe with only 33 members at the time of declaration is successful - how much growth does this create for 7+ tribes??? We only had 222 villages - how much cake will be left for the "smaller" tribes once Riot & Gians have been at the table??? None only death!!! (see signature :))

We have already seen that Gians have instructed INDE to not noble any villages but purely clear villages - who will take these spoils - INDE a tribe that Gians constantly flouts diplomacy by breakings of NAP's etc - or Gians & Riot.

So to my original point - I understand the need to grow for every tribe - the questions is at what cost later down the line???

@ algo - I'm not getting into any bereavement issues - I said all I needed to IG to you personally and my stance remains as this is something that in reality can never & should never be divuldged on a "game" of this nature.....

Stat update - after Gians mass operation - now 27 hours old after the original co-ordinated attack

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: ~TOP~
Side 2:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, -INDE-, IWL, BH, BH-a, NORSE, CLLN, Riot!

Timeframe: 13/03/2012 08:30:00 to 14/03/2012 12:14:33

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 64
Difference: 49

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 85,551
Side 2: 386,383
Difference: 300,832

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,319
Side 2: 22,954
Difference: 11,365

chart

[/spoil]

Gians are 1-0 down in villages - way to go - you guys know how to plan attacks and this was on a Monday when your tribe is most active - whoop whoop whoop!!! :lol:

The amount of fakes were laughable - I think the most any player has had was 225 - some have 4 - so "coalition tribes" don't be counting on Gians to do the leg work - they dont have the ability.....