~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser

Shoe Cleaner

Oh look we have a fan boy.

DeletedUser

Your 3 times the size of our tribe - applauds on a job half cocked

As shown - it was a month ago that Royalist was trying to bring you out of your shells......took another couple of weeks it seems :icon_eek:

Oh and apologies - it was 11 tribes not 7 who we was up against......just because you waited for all other tribes to soak in our troops before attacking doesnt mean we have rolled over in the face of our enemies - the fact that we have nobled 143 villages to Riots 85 since the beginning of this war shows this.....despite being 3 times smaller than you as a tribe!!!

We was given 3 days before we'd fold - and here we are 6 weeks later

The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Stellar Phenomena
Varyags
Black Hawks-b (disbanded)
Imperial Warlords Legion (disbanded)
The Norsemen (disbanded)
Black Hawks-a (disbanded)
Indecisive
Black Hawks (disbanded)
Celestial Legion

Your an ass.......

There you go you just proved my point that riot have done nothing till 15 days ago. So you coming on here boasting how you lasted since 13th of march with 11 tribe hitting you is just false statement... In your post below the one i guoted it can be seen what tribe actually done stuff in the war. Seems like Gians and Riot were the only ones attacking, since other tribes have literally no ODA Well lets say 2 nukes have been sent to you from all the other tribes... Yet you come on here sounding like you were under constant attack :icon_rolleyes:.

About Riot claiming victory... Tribalanon said it perfectly.

stellro

Your an ass aswell.......

Just because Royalist could not get a concerted tribal effort does not mean that attacks were not coming in from Riot members:

Shown from 13th March upto 15 days ago

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~TOP~, ~TOPD~
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!

Timeframe: 13/03/2012 00:00:00 to 11/04/2012 11:48:29

Total conquers:

Side 1: 422
Side 2: 1,030
Difference: 608

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 27
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,710,059
Side 2: 7,357,698
Difference: 4,647,639

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92,012
Side 2: 211,034
Difference: 119,022

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Clicky

And there you go even a new player could tell when Riot have actually Paid attention to TOP :icon_rolleyes:. Apparently you cant :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

And now you try to troll Since i Proved you wrong and showed the whole w61 the story line of this war. If anyone believed that you did really well in this war they can check the link and see otherwise...

stellro

And now you try to troll Since i Proved you wrong and showed the whole w61 the story line of this war. If anyone believed that you did really well in this war they can check the link and see otherwise...

All you proved is that you couldnt co-ordinate attacks from 25th March when Royalist asked for participation until the 11th April when our troop levels were exhausted.....

You took 27 villages in the time where you "was not active" in your words between 13th March & 11th April but then took 60+ villages in 15 days when you was - so circa 4 villages a day for the number 1 ranked tribe against a tribe who had been fighting other tribes hence being ranked number 2 in ODD for the world - boom - your awesome!!!! :icon_redface:

p.s. - you say I troll - at least I'm in one of the tribes listed as the subject matter of this thread........

Last edited:

DeletedUser

All you proved is that you couldnt co-ordinate attacks from 25th March when Royalist asked for participation until the 11th April when our troop levels were exhausted.....

You took 27 villages in the time where you "was not active" in your words between 13th March & 11th April but then took 60+ villages in 15 days when you was - so circa 4 villages a day for the number 1 ranked tribe against a tribe who had been fighting other tribes hence being ranked number 2 in ODD for the world - boom - your awesome!!!! :icon_redface:

p.s. - you say I troll - at least I'm in one of the tribes listed as the subject matter of this thread........

So wait you believe that Riot couldnt coordinate just because your troops werent "exhausted" :icon_rolleyes: you are clueless.

Taking 27 villages, is just few members taking villages at their own will within their cluster... Even if you weren't "enemy" that would have happened regardless just like with any other tribes that dont have any sort of diplomacy... At the time TOP werent close to Riot. Since you have a short term memory id like to remind you a tribe called N.E and RISE that you supported funnily enough the time frame of 13th March till 11th april matches the time when RIOT were nobling N.E and Rise... Both Tribes who were Blocking RIOT from getting to you guys...

then there was Revenge... Again since you have a short term memory he was the next Target for Riot to get closer to you once he was done... Which was 10th of April. 11th Of April a first Op landed on TOP. With little to no resistance the whole player was munched up... Since then riot went on to munch your 6 tribe mates... I am sure more is to come as for your little stat 4 villages per day... Nukes dont get built with in a day you know so yes you had troops.... So stop lying about your troops being exhausted when all the players riot Hit got alot of ODD...

DeletedUser

Yep sounds like you have nothing to say since you know i am right :icon_wink:

Try harder next time eh?

DeletedUser

Riot! are awesome, ~TOP~ and Gians aren't.So they should form alliance and destroy Riot!

stellro

Yep sounds like you have nothing to say since you know i am right :icon_wink:

Try harder next time eh?

Believe what you want but others can see the holes in your comments matey - I don't feel I really need to try harder as you tangle yourself up in knots without much effort from me......

Riot throughout this world so far has done very little when it comes to actually warring any tribe and have relied on others to do the groundwork with you coming in and taking soft targets.....nothing wrong with that as a tactic and I'm sure other tribes would like the luxury - but when you come on spouting thats when the truth needs to come to the surface.....

WHEN Riot become the tribe to cast the first stone in a war with a tribe that has an opportunity to fight on a level playing field then I and others would hold some respect but that hasnt happened in the first 3 months and I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.....much favour the merge war it seems.....

(me....nothing to say.......you don't seem to digest things on here do you :) - I'd rather flog a dead horse than stay mute - eh Royalist :))

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Believe what you want but others can see the holes in your comments matey - I don't feel I really need to try harder as you tangle yourself up in knots without much effort from me......

Riot throughout this world so far has done very little when it comes to actually warring any tribe and have relied on others to do the groundwork with you coming in and taking soft targets.....nothing wrong with that as a tactic and I'm sure other tribes would like the luxury - but when you come on spouting thats when the truth needs to come to the surface.....

WHEN Riot become the tribe to cast the first stone in a war with a tribe that has an opportunity to fight on a level playing field then I and others would hold some respect but that hasnt happened in the first 3 months and I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.....much favour the merge war it seems.....

(me....nothing to say.......you don't seem to digest things on here do you :) - I'd rather flog a dead horse than stay mute - eh Royalist :))

Yep me tangling my self in knots when telling you countless times that Riot have not focused on you till 15 days ago :icon_rolleyes: then pretty much proving me point and you are still trying to deny it? when people can look at the ennoblement's and see what i am saying is pretty much right...

Riot have done very little, what did TOP do? (Recruited everyone within 15x15) and stunt your growth by having nothing to noble... What did other top tribes do so different to Riot? Pretty much nothing. I come spouting? You are the one coming on here boasting about how you survived for 6 weeks now against 11 tribes, i just came here to put you back in your place and give you a reality check, even when providing stats and dates of events occurring you ignore it because you are in denial...

and all the other tribes done a lot to earn your respect? you are just a sore loser had a pretty big ego in the early stage which got you to where you are now.

If you are referring me as Royalist no i am not, i am pretty sure i said this before :)

stellro

Yep me tangling my self in knots when telling you countless times that Riot have not focused on you till 15 days ago :icon_rolleyes: then pretty much proving me point and you are still trying to deny it? when people can look at the ennoblement's and see what i am saying is pretty much right...

Riot have done very little, what did TOP do? (Recruited everyone within 15x15) and stunt your growth by having nothing to noble... What did other top tribes do so different to Riot? Pretty much nothing. I come spouting? You are the one coming on here boasting about how you survived for 6 weeks now against 11 tribes, i just came here to put you back in your place and give you a reality check, even when providing stats and dates of events occurring you ignore it because you are in denial...

and all the other tribes done a lot to earn your respect? you are just a sore loser had a pretty big ego in the early stage which got you to where you are now.

If you are referring me as Royalist no i am not, i am pretty sure i said this before :)

Firstly conversations happen IG - hence the royalist comment - not everything is about you :icon_cool:

Second - we we're a premade - hence being grouped together......but you already knew that :icon_confused:

Did we get a village nobled on the 14th March by Riot - 1 day after they accepted an invite to a war....if accepting an invite and then nobling villages doesnt constitute being involved in a war I dont know what does......I even received, as did other attacks from ToPaT aswell as a couple of others on the day you accepted the invite - now you will blame H0lly but irrespective - Riot as a tribe turned TOP to an enemy on the 13th March - FACT. Just because you couldnt get your arse into gear doesnt mean troops were not left in situe for when attacks were anticipated - bear in mind we did have access to your forums whilst beating your chest on here :icon_eek: