~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser

You might want to check your family. Never saw more spies in one tribe lol, and you have 3!

DeletedUser100466

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TOP~, ~TOPD~

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 4
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138,821
Side 2: 42,607
Difference: 96,214

chart

DeletedUser

Firstly conversations happen IG - hence the royalist comment - not everything is about you :icon_cool:

Second - we we're a premade - hence being grouped together......but you already knew that :icon_confused:

Did we get a village nobled on the 14th March by Riot - 1 day after they accepted an invite to a war....if accepting an invite and then nobling villages doesnt constitute being involved in a war I dont know what does......I even received, as did other attacks from ToPaT aswell as a couple of others on the day you accepted the invite - now you will blame H0lly but irrespective - Riot as a tribe turned TOP to an enemy on the 13th March - FACT. Just because you couldnt get your arse into gear doesnt mean troops were not left in situe for when attacks were anticipated - bear in mind we did have access to your forums whilst beating your chest on here :icon_eek:

Hence why i said IF :icon_rolleyes:

second - well thats pretty embarrassing

You again prove my point... Also What part of
Taking 27 villages, is just few members taking villages at their own will within their cluster... Even if you weren't "enemy" that would have happened regardless just like with any other tribes that dont have any sort of diplomacy
didnt you get??

"Riot as a tribe turned TOP to an enemy on the 13th March - FACT" yea and??? the fact is Riot did not pay attention to you guys till 15 days ago. As Can be proven... Jeez i have repeated this what 5 times now and you still cant get it through your head.

Yes you had access in riots forums and you saw nothing was being done about you guys. Apart from Royalist Thinking about opping you guys... With a few others saying they have better things to do.

I would love to see who was beating chests on here... :)

DeletedUser105443

Actually right now, you can't rim this guy; since yesterday you made alliance with his tribe for 30 days... :icon_cool:

haters gonna hate?..

ooooh!!we are allies?..naaah i dont have allies really :)

i smell something fishy :p

scaredy cat..you gotta wipe your shoe

DeletedUser

haters gonna hate?..

ooooh!!we are allies?..naaah i dont have allies really :)

i smell something fishy :p

scaredy cat..you gotta wipe your shoe

You got us Michelle...men and Alpha are just very concerned about Gians and Wasp taking over the world

DeletedUser

Actually right now, you can't rim this guy; since yesterday you made alliance with his tribe for 30 days... :icon_cool:

we can after 30 days when WASP are prepared and declare on Gians and make up some excuse :lol: