ToP Family

HeftySmurf

Im in a PnP Mood

The Truth said:
Lord Jeffy Jeff today at 09:48
A few facts your leaders are not telling you about your war with the [ally]ToP[/ally] family.

Fact 1:

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
181 Warriors of the Brotherhood 14.963
182 Eternal Knights 14.842
183 League of Extraordinary Noblemen 14.830
184 Teutonic Order 14.636
185 Clan MacDonald 14.615
186 Together We Unite 14.598
187 Unexpected Evolution 14.579
188 the septenate dynasty 14.512
189 Silent Surrender 14.364
190 CyaKittenKillers 14.341
191 Tribal Wars Addicts Legion N3 14.266
192 SMURFS 14.057

Rank Tribe name Defeated
401 The Golden Manifestation 4.658
402 CyaKittenKillers 4.634
403 WanN@ Kis$ ? 4.623
404 Uber Sodomised Savage Royals 4.612
405 Tribal Wars Addicts Legion NI 4.603
406 Legion of Chaos 4.600
407 The Iceni 4.568
408 Dark Knight Society 4.563
409 SMURFS 4.546
410 The WoF 4.544
411 Tribe With No Boss 4.535
412 Command N Conquer Super Friends 4.529

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rank Tribe name Defeated
61 ToP|Shelf 32.743
62 Arrogance has a new name 32.320
63 ANUBIS 32.305
64 Click Restart And Shake Head! 32.058

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 SK Gaming 34.049
2 The Mighty Boosh! 27.666
3 The Escape! 24.403
4 BIOHAZZARD 22.809
5 ToP|Shelf 22.282
6 Hardened Elite Corps 20.768
7 Legend of Dragons 18.314

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As you can see by the Tribal Wars Oppenents Defeated rankings your tribe is not doing what your leaders are saying. I will now give all members of the [ally]smurfs[/ally] who have not attacked or talked about attacking a member of the [ally]ToP[/ally] family a chance for a real future in a real tribe with real leadership. I know you fill loyal to the tribe you have joined, however your leaders show no loyality to any members who do not do as they say. Your leaders are telling you lies in the forums just to get thier villages to a point that the 8 to 12 of the the smurfs from 25 can join any tribe they want and leave the rest disband and under attack. How can you fill any loyality to leaders that have lied time after time and even talked about stabing your allies in the back. Please forgive me for rambling on but I am having a hard time understanding how you can believe what they are saying about this war. The [ally]ToP[/ally] family is now set to finish this once and for all and would like to see the real players of the game have the truth before they follow the leaders of the [ally]smurfs[/ally] to the rim. I have friends in all 3 of your allies and the [ally]smurfs[/ally] leaders are in for a suprise. Your 3 allies are [ally]-V-[/ally], [ally]Idiots[/ally] "and they are not that smart" and [ally]{DMN}[/ally]. All have close and personal friends of the [ally]ToP[/ally] family in them and they tell all. How do you think we are still here, able to counter every move and attack. So you have 24 hours to decide then all in the [ally]smurfs[/ally] will be labled as targets and attacked. All members leaving after 24 hours will be labled as a refugee of the [ally]ToP[/ally] family war. We will hunt down all refuggees and rim them time and time again. Tell all your members and leaders, talk about this in your forums and see what they say. Contact me [player]Lord Jeffy Jeff[/player] about forming a tribe of smurfs members who do not wish to follow the crazy little blue cartoon to the rim.

Thanks for taking the time to read a little of what is really going on, Jeff.
P.S... Aka..[player]Lord Jeffy Jeff[/player] on world 30...Aka Jeffy Jeff world 13...Aka ????? ????? on world 2 and 7... check tw stats and see who we are.. [ally]ToP[/ally]

Omg, I guess then this is an official Surrender, Psycho Smurfs will have to Disband.

Wait One Little Second, "Smurfs", "Psycho Smurfs"... oo
Could it be? Their Illustrious, Experienced super pro leader,
Was so wrong, that he looks like an idiot? Of Course he did.

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 LeGeNDaRY 354.501
2 SK Gaming 281.426
3 Twilight Empire 192.090
4 Terror Amassing 185.001
5 The Hellestarian Empire 183.065
6 Mutant Killer Cows 182.824
7 Black Dawn 145.409
8 peekaboo 137.944
9 Psycho Smurfs 137.208
10 Transformers Federal. 136.952

All i can say is, learn to read son, kthxbye

xyziz

Hey someone in my tribe got an interesting mail from you, I think this is a better read :lol:

fine said:
HeftySmurf on 05.01. at 19:59
attack me when i only dodge with half of my troops
noob

LesterC.Hunt on 05.01. at 20:11
I have been thinking about your message for the last 2-3 minutes and I still got find it quite (due to not having the proper word I will say) "weird". You are telling me I'm the noob for attacking you while you only had half your troops home because you dodged with the rest of your almighty lvl 12 farm army. It is not like I could know in advance that you would dodge, so I still got no idea how I am the noob in this case.
Furthermore, I do remember some post(s) from you about how it was a bad idea to go heavy mines at the start of the worlds and only train troops near the end of bp.
Well, seems like you should have done this yourself since I did it, and now got quite alot more troops than you do, not as many as top players but way more than you and probably anyone in your tribe for that matter.
That being said, keep on calling me a noob for attacking you, if you can't defend yourself you should be the noob.

HeftySmurf on 05.01. at 20:12
yep
my farm got catad from 18 to 12
ftw!

LesterC.Hunt on 05.01. at 20:16
seeing how you got 412 ODD, and 300 of those were from that noob attack you posted earlier on pnp, and when looking at twstats there is no such thing as a your points going down at any point of your graph/history, I will have to call on that lie.

HeftySmurf on 05.01. at 20:16
takes 24hours to update Twstats.
also i dodged completely the attack and he lost about 5 axes from the wall

LesterC.Hunt on 05.01. at 20:19
and who would be the almighty player doing this?
to take down a farm from 18 to 12 it would require 150 catapults to do it in one go... and that almighty player had 150 catapult without having any rams to take down your wall.
also, I scouted your lvl 12 farm more than 24 hours ago.

LesterC.Hunt on 05.01. at 20:49
You suddenly became very quiet, what happened to that attitude of yours?

All i can say is, learn to play son, kthxbye

HeftySmurf

Yeah

Tis Called "The Smurf Delay and Lie"

Learn to Play when i already rebuilt my Village?

I need to thank him, i started a bit slow due to my xmas holiday

Ask him if he has touched village since? Nopee

HeftySmurf

Really, see if i needed to play the game? i would continue crying by pm, not building troops or anything.

xyziz

Meh you should have had more troops than you had. And the fact that you needed support so early is just LOL. Especially seeing how much you have been running your mouth off lately

HeftySmurf

Meh you should have had more troops than you had. And the fact that you needed support so early is just LOL. Especially seeing how much you have been running your mouth off lately

Considering i went away from 20th December - 3rd January, My Sitter didnt do much in the building of troops forte.
Also my Spears were not in the village at the time, i wanted to give him more oda so he didnt feel bad.

DeletedUser59102

Yeah

Learn to Play when i already rebuilt my Village?

I need to thank him, i started a bit slow due to my xmas holiday

Ask him if he has touched village since? Nopee

i think most of the active forum users have to spare a little more time for tribalwars,more than tribalforum :) you are not the first one who i think this for,greatsmurf :)

DeletedUser

Did you also give your forum account to someone so that they could spam the forums?

Because you clearly have several posts in the forums during that time. There are hardly 2-3 days from 20thdec - 3rd jan when you have not used the forums.

xyziz

lol, i was about to check the same dev. Cheers for saving me the troubles <3

DeletedUser

Well I took the trouble of going through most of the posts you made in that time. It just shows that you are lying.

You have posted reports of attacks, You have said that you are having playing as it is slow and that you have contacted lizy as well. If you were not playing then how did you know that there was some problem?

HeftySmurf

2009,January 3rd, 00:55
That was Around 1 hour after i got home, id loaded tw, and compared to my W6 it was slow as hell, not my internet because mine rocks.

DeletedUser3141

That was Around 1 hour after i got home, id loaded tw, and compared to my W6 it was slow as hell, not my internet because mine rocks.

Let's say you really were gone. Please explain this anyways:

"to take down a farm from 18 to 12 it would require 150 catapults to do it in one go... and that almighty player had 150 catapult without having any rams to take down your wall.
also, I scouted your lvl 12 farm more than 24 hours ago."

I took a look around in your area... kind hard to see anyone potential of having 150 catapults mate, even if they didn't make any rams... But maybe it was a 700-pointer who just reeeeeally had a fetish for them tree-thingies?

HeftySmurf

Yeah

You keep him talking, he doesn't realize i still have a full farming force and can rebuild in less then a day.

Maybe there is a 700 pointer, with a Fetish for tree-thingies (imo its pulsar)

xyziz

lmao or you could also take the fact that he has more farming force than you, and farms your farms aswell, so you would not be able to do so :)

But hey, keep lieing, i am sure it is doing you well. Digging holes is always fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anyone ever hear of a cat train?

catchart.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@k9burn

Very nice graph you got there.

@HeftySmurf's first post on this page

That post just made my day :)

xyziz

@k9burn

He says he dodged, if it was a cat train I am sure he would have sniped rather than dodge (or maybe I give him too much credit)