ToP Family

DeletedUser

Well then, whatever. I didn't know that considering the quoting had not been in place as it is now. But, then just flip every word that says "me" and put "tictoc" in it and you get the same idea.

What that he is in k44 ?
thats correct.

That he's personally doing (much) worse than me (this server) ?
Thats correct too.

that our tribes have different sucesses.
thats also correct.

That is the very background that I checked and compared myself against nd reached the conclusion that I did reach.

All of this does not apply to you, because i have not had the chance to consider you or what you have done and how well in this server.
It seemed as though i was talking about you because I pasted the wrong quote. I've corrected that.

DeletedUser

What that he is in k44 ?
thats correct.

That he's personally doing (much) worse than me (this server) ?
Thats correct too.

that our tribes have different sucesses.
thats also correct.

That is the very background that I checked and compared myself against nd reached the conclusion that I did reach.

All of this does not apply to you, because i have not had the chance to consider you or what you have done and how well in this server.
It seemed as though i was talking about you because I pasted the wrong quote. I've corrected that.

I realized that, so I've already edited my own post to better suit.

xyziz

Contradiction alert!

"You've stated what you think of Smurfs.
I've stated what I think of Smurfs.
The dumb move on your part is to claim I'm being narrow minded.
Just because what I think doesn't match up to what you think doesn't mean I'm narrow minded. It just means we think differently.
You're an imbecile if you think otherwise.
"

-The Mighty God Pervis

These two bolded lines are a clear contradiction. "Just because what I think doesn't mean I'm narrow minded. It just means we think differently."

He is obviously referring to the fact that you calling him Narrow Minded, so when he says "You're an imbecile if you think otherwise" means that if you think that he is narrow minded for stating his point of view, then you are an imbecile.

Lets analyze why I think the majority of your posts here have been mindless flaming.

What you just called TicToc in one post:
*Someone who has a record that can't polish your record's shoes
*Someone who is naturally inferior to you
*Someone who is filth and is in a tribe full of filth
*Someone who should wash his mouth before talking to a "superior" like you
*Some onewho drank too much idiot juice

Your reasoning for calling TicToc such things:
*TicToc is in a worse tribe
*TicToc's record is unclean (Can you give him some soap so he can "clean" it?)
*You're a larger player with a larger villageEpenis
*TicToc did not wash my mouth before talking to you (I'm sorry, I'll go buy some mouthwash right now:icon_rolleyes:)
*TicToc drank too much idiot juice (So retarded, I can't even think of a sarcastic comment for it)

Omaigawd i see mindless spamming... Oh wait, weren't you just criticizing him for that (even though you were wrong). Hypocrite much??

I'd really like to see how you found the "oppertunity" to compare Tictoc's record to yours. Did you ask some of your oh-so-superior friends whole sitting in your oh-so-mighty chair while drowning in your own oh-so-inflated ego?

I think it's just the fact that Pervis is so good he can do that :icon_razz: Unfortunately Hefty was one that could not. But hey, I'm sure that posting more posts like this your e-penis will soon be big enough.

DeletedUser

Not to support me, but to support my opinion. Frankly, I don't care about how much the public forums strokes my ego based on former tribes. It was used as a reference to compare Smurfs with a scale of tribes.

Not a very good reference.

DeletedUser

He is obviously referring to the fact that you calling him Narrow Minded, so when he says "You're an imbecile if you think otherwise" means that if you think that he is narrow minded for stating his point of view, then you are an imbecile.

Omaigawd i see mindless spamming... Oh wait, weren't you just criticizing him for that (even though you were wrong). Hypocrite much??

I think it's just the fact that Pervis is so good he can do that :icon_razz: Unfortunately Hefty was one that could not. But hey, I'm sure that posting more posts like this your e-penis will soon be big enough.

Reply to paragraph 1:
So if I disagree with his idea, then I am an imbecile? But wasn't his idea all about having different opinions doesn't mean the other party is stupid?

Reply to paragraph 2:
Omaigawd, I don't! What mindless spamming? Care to prove that its mindless and that its spam? And I was criticizing him for mindless flaming, not spamming. Really bad at proving your points much??

Reply to paragraph 3:
So good that he can do what? And what does that have anything to do with my E-Penis? Isn't E-Penis the term I used to describe him there? I guess you using the exact term has no correlation to that whatsoever?

Anyways, the part you just replied to is non-existent. I deleted it since:

A)It seemed frivolous and did not make much sense after I took out all the "me"s and "mys" and "I"s and replaced it with "TicToc"

B)Pervis at least had the decency to admit and point out his own mistake, so there was no point in chasing the argument and fanning the fire.

Not a very good reference.

Care to explain why? Its simply judging Smurf based a scale of good and great and bad tribes I've seen in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

err. I made the mistake of pasting the wrong quote. Everything else I said i stand by.

And I didn't ask my "oh so superior friends". I jsut looked up the Smurf's member list. Found his name (obivous ign). and compared his account to mine.

then decided mine was better. if you made the same comparison I did, you would reach teh same conlcusion I did.

DeletedUser

err. I made the mistake of pasting the wrong quote. Everything else I said i stand by.

And I didn't ask my "oh so superior friends". I jsut looked up the Smurf's member list. Found his name (obivous ign). and compared his account to mine.

then decided mine was better. if you made the same comparison I did, you would reach teh same conlcusion I did.

I know that, so I deleted my counterargument. I can't really argue which account is better as I don't know your ign, and when theres no reason to argue I'd rather not argue.

xyziz

Reply to paragraph 1:
So if I disagree with his idea, then I am an imbecile? But wasn't his idea all about having different opinions doesn't mean the other party is stupid?

... Please read again, I think you are missing the point

Reply to paragraph 2:
Omaigawd, I don't! What mindless spamming? Care to prove that its mindless and that its spam? And I was criticizing him for mindless flaming, not spamming. Really bad at proving your points much??

Meant to say mindless flaming, my bad, replace with that, and then you will understand.

Reply to paragraph 3:
So good that he can do what? And what does that have anything to do with my E-Penis? Isn't E-Penis the term I used to describe him there? I guess you using the exact term has no correlation to that whatsoever?

obviously i would refer to the part that i quoted... the part where you say: "I'd really like to see how you found the "oppertunity" to compare Tictoc's record to yours."

A)It seemed frivolous and did not make much sense after I took out all the "me"s and "mys" and "I"s and replaced it with "TicToc"

B)Pervis at least had the decency to admit and point out his own mistake, so there was no point in chasing the argument and fanning the fire. [/color]

Fact is you still posted it. And I am merely picking out your flaws. Perhaps you could have the same decency and just admit that you are wrong, instead of trying to counter my argument.

DeletedUser

Reply to paragraph 1:

... Please read again, I think you are missing the point

Reply to paragraph 2:

Meant to say mindless flaming, my bad, replace with that, and then you will understand.

Reply to paragraph 3:

obviously i would refer to the part that i quoted... the part where you say: "I'd really like to see how you found the "oppertunity" to compare Tictoc's record to yours."

B)Pervis at least had the decency to admit and point out his own mistake, so there was no point in chasing the argument and fanning the fire. [/color]

Fact is you still posted it. And I am merely picking out your flaws. Perhaps you could have the same decency and just admit that you are wrong, instead of trying to counter my argument.

Right, I guess I don't have any decency because I'm countering your argument :icon_rolleyes:.

1. I'm not missing the point, no matter how you look at it, that statement is caught in a rotating circle. He said that if two people have different opinions, then stating that the other's opinion makes him stupid is wrong. Then he says if you don't believe in that, then you are an imbecile. No matter how much argument you put to it, those two lines are perfectly contradictory.

2. Right, so he is able to examine someone's record because he is "Good" Care to follow that up?

3. Its still not mindless flaming, you've yet to state any reasons why its mindless.

4. Yes I wrote it, under the belief that Pervis had been talking to me instead of TicToc because he misquoted. The fact that he was addressing TicToc completely changes my response, so it was deleted.

xyziz

1 - Here is (in short) what has happened:

You - My leaders are good
Pervis - Your leaders are shit
You - I disagree... You are narrow minded
Pervis - Your an imbecile

Does that clear things up?

He is not saying that if you don't believe his opinion you are wrong, he is saying you cannot be narrow minded for thinking differently.

2 - It was just a witty remark to this:

I'd really like to see how you found the "oppertunity" to compare Tictoc's record to yours

3 - This part:

Your reasoning for calling TicToc such things:
*TicToc's record is unclean (Can you give him some soap so he can "clean" it?)
*You're a larger player with a larger villageEpenis
*TicToc did not wash my mouth before talking to you (I'm sorry, I'll go buy some mouthwash right now)
*TicToc drank too much idiot juice (So retarded, I can't even think of a sarcastic comment for it)

All assumptions you yourself have decided to post. i.e. Mindless Flaming. There is no truth/reason/logic behind these flames.

4 - I do not care about your reasons for posting it, The fact is you posted it and I am picking apart your arguments.

DeletedUser

This thread hasn't been entertaining for a good two pages now...

Hefty needs to post again. Why did he restart NE if his entire tribe is in the NW? Did he get confused again?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Love the thread hope they fail:)

Not 100% sure but did you not give it a go running a tribe on W21 i-nuke?

DeletedUser

no this is my first world i am a complete noob i have 4000 spears already!!!!!!

DeletedUser

1 - Here is (in short) what has happened:

You - My leaders are good
Pervis - Your leaders are shit
You - I disagree... You are narrow minded
Pervis - Your an imbecile

Does that clear things up?

He is not saying that if you don't believe his opinion you are wrong, he is saying you cannot be narrow minded for thinking differently.

2 - It was just a witty remark to this:

3 - This part:

All assumptions you yourself have decided to post. i.e. Mindless Flaming. There is no truth/reason/logic behind these flames.

4 - I do not care about your reasons for posting it, The fact is you posted it and I am picking apart your arguments.

1. More like

Pervis - your leaders are shit
Me- My leaders were decent
Pervis - I dont care what your small mind thinks, get out of the idiot tree
Me - You can keep being narrowminded all you want, thats my opinion
Pervis - you're an imbecile

2. Right

3. How is there no logic? I read directly from the post and he gave his reasons, and I wrote them down and added a sarcastic remark in parathensis.

4. Its not my reasons for posting it, its my reasons for deleting it. I telling you you are wasting your time trying to picking apart a flame that doesn't exist.

DeletedUser

Hey jax010, we'd gotten past you and Pervis's little argument for almost a day, please don't bring it up again. If you want to continue, take it to PM. Hefty already made another post which should have provided at least another whole page of comments like "HAHA you dont know east from west!!1!"

Don't ruin it.

DeletedUser

Hey jax010, we'd gotten past you and Pervis's little argument for almost a day, please don't bring it up again. If you want to continue, take it to PM. Hefty already made another post which should have provided at least another whole page of comments like "HAHA you dont know east from west!!1!"

Don't ruin it.

Sorry, but I only post to give and/or defend my views/opinions.