Top FIVE Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Everyone hates you wfman even your own tribe, and now even the mods with your outrageous comments to them.

DeletedUser7488

I don't hate him! :D

I do agree the other topic should of replaced this one.. But hey..

DeletedUser

Thats not the point.

Its the way he puts his point across to everyone involved which is stupid.

Why could the player not have copied and pasted what wfman put into this thread instead ?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you are extremely wrong in your opinion

Opinion is subjective. How can an opinion be wrong, from someone's perspective?

for someone who says they have serious health issues you would think they wouldnt be playing tw or even posting on the externals yet you have been a regular poster
so yea sry if i dnt buy wat ur selling
i know ppl who do have issues health or otherwise and they dnt come near this game cus well its not a priority but this isnt the case with u, u still manage to be a regular poster on these forums everyday

I really see no need to explain my personal situation to you.

So, I'm merely going to point out:

Time it takes to read a few posts and make the odd comment: 15-20 minutes a day.
Time it takes to play an account to the best of my ability: 3-4 hours a day.

I do find it highly amusing that you are essentially telling me how to live my life. These people you "know" - they aren't me. Simple as that. Not really possible to compare any two RL situations if you have no knowledge on one of them. Keep trying to troll/flame/be as petty as you possibly can though. It's not annoying in the slightest, it's just making me, and probably several others, feel rather sorry for anybody who has to put up with you on a regular basis.

nevetsb

Jeesh people, calm your passions or i will start reporting y'all for trollin and constant flames.

DeletedUser

Everyone hates you wfman even your own tribe, and now even the mods with your outrageous comments to them.

I don't hate him! :D

I do agree the other topic should of replaced this one.. But hey..
Thats not the point.

ha shot dwn strght away dick

dnt think everyone shares the opinion you do

also 'mods' would imply more then 1 due to the plural on the end, as the only mod to actually respond to my comments was the elder mod, that would mean our unreliable mod humble is missin in action again

no surprise there tho :icon_rolleyes:

Opinion is subjective. How can an opinion be wrong, from someone's perspective?

well you explained your opinion, i explained why opinion is wrong simple as, you have chosen to ignore why i said your wrong, now you are choosing to be ignorant.

I really see no need to explain my personal situation to you.

So, I'm merely going to point out:

Time it takes to read a few posts and make the odd comment: 15-20 minutes a day.
Time it takes to play an account to the best of my ability: 3-4 hours a day.

I do find it highly amusing that you are essentially telling me how to live my life. These people you "know" - they aren't me. Simple as that. Not really possible to compare any two RL situations if you have no knowledge on one of them. Keep trying to troll/flame/be as petty as you possibly can though. It's not annoying in the slightest, it's just making me, and probably several others, feel rather sorry for anybody who has to put up with you on a regular basis.

i dnt care about ur situation, like i said you are a regular poster on the externals, you have indicated you play other worlds so your health issues have not stopped you from posting or playing other worlds so stop bringing them up as an excuse cus like i said previously im not buying wat ur selling

if you had serious health issues as u so claimed u wudnt be on the game as ur health wud be at risk

i dont compare anything, you said it was serious, if it was serious then you wudnt be here simple as, i havent told u how to live ur life, thats putting words in my mouth, i have an opinion on serious health
i have however told u many times to get an acc so i could noble u ingame

im not trying to annoy anyone, i dnt buy a liars petty bs that hes trying to sell, simple as, cowards like you always make excuses, there called forum warriors
all u will ever amount too

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im not trying to annoy anyone, i dnt buy a liars petty bs that hes trying to sell, simple as, cowards like you always make excuses

It's comments like this, accusing people that they are lying purely because you don't like them and want to flame them, that is why nobody posts on W57 on the whole any more.

You are killing off this world's forum by insulting people about their personal life, flaming people about their personal situations, and choosing in general to abuse people about real life topics. It's childish, immature, unnecessary and downright cruel.

DeletedUser

instead of complaining why dont you just start talking about the top 5 here? or use that forgotten thing for the top 20 tribes....

DeletedUser

It's comments like this, accusing people that they are lying purely because you don't like them and want to flame them, that is why nobody posts on W57 on the whole any more.

You are killing off this world's forum by insulting people about their personal life, flaming people about their personal situations, and choosing in general to abuse people about real life topics. It's childish, immature, unnecessary and downright cruel.

lol

didnt take you too long to respond, seems your activity is improving, i guess so has ur health suddenly

n i never said i dont like you, if i did please quote me, i disagree with what u r saying purely based on ur activity on the externals and ur admittance to playing other worlds
now theres a plural there so u implied u played more then 1 world

by ur logic you play atleast 6hrs a day
thats 2 worlds minimum and 3hrs minimum for both worlds,

you post atleast 4 times a day so thats an hour

so thats atleast a minimum of 7 hours you spend on tw as a whole

so by ur logic you are not considering your health as serious as u continue to make it out to be, instead you carry on to play tw to best of ur ability

so going by ur logic i came to the conclusion that you are lying

there are ppl i dont like on these forums, well actually theres only 2 ppl, no awards for guessing who they are

so you are the 1 who is being silly n childish now with ur guessing/opinion

DeletedUser

instead of complaining why dont you just start talking about the top 5 here? or use that forgotten thing for the top 20 tribes....

pfffft no chance, i put the effort into an unbiased post, its either getting unlocked or deleted

DeletedUser

I shall agree with my good brother wfman077, he is never biased in anything he says. He is only fair in any argument/discussion/debate, call it what you will. Anything he says is pure fact, like religious scriptures, are should be taken as absolute fact, not opinion. Anyone who is brave enough to challenge such skilled typing fingers better be warned. He is never malicious, just fair ,peoples.

DeletedUser

I shall agree with my good brother wfman077, he is never biased in anything he says. He is only fair in any argument/discussion/debate, call it what you will. Anything he says is pure fact, like religious scriptures, are should be taken as absolute fact, not opinion. Anyone who is brave enough to challenge such skilled typing fingers better be warned. He is never malicious, just fair ,peoples.

hahaha nice, i luv u one last shot

oh can tell its u btw not going to reveal how

but nice to see u have the time to go to the trouble of creating a new forum acc to troll especially considering ur condition an all

my god ur such a guy

DeletedUser100635

Wfman everyone notices that your arguments suck. It's just everyone gives up arguing most of the time because you dodge the logic the other person put forward to you. Your only defense is just trying to ruin peoples credibility in an entirely off topic manner rather than prove them wrong. Argue with an idiot and you will always lose because the idiot will beat you with experience.

killergoon=-

Wfman everyone notices that your arguments suck.

everybodys arguments in this world sucks. thats probably the only 'fact' about this forum. You all suck. None of you are an interesting read, none of you are good at pnp. All of you argue like little kids. All of you dodge the topic concerned etc.. etc.. etc...

all mean 99% and not saying I have many good posts but yeah.

DeletedUser

Wfman everyone notices that your arguments suck. It's just everyone gives up arguing most of the time because you dodge the logic the other person put forward to you. Your only defense is just trying to ruin peoples credibility in an entirely off topic manner rather than prove them wrong. Argue with an idiot and you will always lose because the idiot will beat you with experience.

and wat credibilty do u have?

i have seen most of u stoop low so wat credibilty do u have, most of the arguing is with u {hi} guys, no one else and others have posted sayin ur not trustworthy

so...if i was really that bad, if there was no talkin to me at all then y both replying, u only add fuel to the fire then...so by logic doesnt make u any smarter then me

just like now, ur posting to me, u know ur going to get a reply yet u have posted anyway, so ur just adding fuel to the fire

so ur post is kinda sucky...

edit: so best way to beat or in this case get sumone to stop posting would be to ignore there posts and not reply to them

funny when i stopped posting richard stops posting, i recently started posting again, he has started posting again towards me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.