Top/flop players.

DeletedUser123979

your side -th- and jacobm9 are one of the worst backstabbers on this world.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don’t think you’ll be able to name anyone contra has backstabbed, so i fail to see how we’re one of the worst backstabbers of the world

DeletedUser114962

All I know is that Contra got back-stabbed not once but twice.

The first one still is very fresh in all our heads #sadreactsonli

Second one, some cool chaps joined us only to leave in 5-10 minutes :( They wanted to destroy us from inside :(

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i hope you guys recover so we have a decent end game war here :) you guys are not the best opponent we would hope for but compared to all these other irrelevant tribes, you would do :)

DeletedUser117860

END game war is probably Contra vs FULL.
The winner will be decided by who can take out their adversaeries atm, so for FULL they need to kill COMA like they killed REQ and EMPTY
For Contra they need to kill NoName and [Uc]
There is a posibility of NoName and [Uc] Uniting, which could catapult this world into a top 3 tribe situation. I hope for the later, for my sake xD

DeletedUser117860

Who even is you assassinqueen?
why is it all you care about is who I am, worry about building up your defenses. dont worry about me, youll meet me in time. by the end of the world or if i get rimmed, ill let you know who i am.

DeletedUser122408

why is it all you care about is who I am, worry about building up your defenses. dont worry about me, youll meet me in time. by the end of the world or if i get rimmed, ill let you know who i am.
You’ll get rimmed. By the look of your predicts and other things, your brain doesn’t work fast enough to keep up with the 10+ incomings beyonder will send you.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
END game war is probably Contra vs FULL.
The winner will be decided by who can take out their adversaeries atm, so for FULL they need to kill COMA like they killed REQ and EMPTY
For Contra they need to kill NoName and [Uc]
There is a posibility of NoName and [Uc] Uniting, which could catapult this world into a top 3 tribe situation. I hope for the later, for my sake xD
Cant wait for our endgame war with full :)

DeletedUser117860

Yes FULL train ahead, I hope they have a spot for me so I can get on itxD

DeletedUser117860

You’ll get rimmed. By the look of your predicts and other things, your brain doesn’t work fast enough to keep up with the 10+ incomings beyonder will send you.
Very nice of you to reveal that The Beyonder has been doing all the work for you, probably because all you can manage to do is send nobles to empty villages.

DeletedUser122408

Very nice of you to reveal that The Beyonder has been doing all the work for you, probably because all you can manage to do is send nobles to empty villages.

what’s my ODA rank? :p

*don’t worry assassinqueen, i added a screenshot to save you the troubleF6BE8AB3-9178-4362-8A09-793023C58940.jpeg

DeletedUser117860

Oh wow you finally ran out of empty villas to noble and had to finally use some of those nukes. I'm happy you figured out how to even build and use a nuke.
on a serious note at this point ODA doesnt mean much lol, Look at H1CKH4CK, top ODA, yet he's dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122408

Leader of Gump, BirthCannon tried to get my tribe and another to merge with his. Saying anyone under (600pts at the time) were useless and food. When I said I won’t do that to friends, he said he was here for a win and didn’t care for friends that way. Selfish, and probably only cares about you if you have points or if he thinks you will help him win. Beware all in GUMP. Birthcannon wanted to cut half of you out already and we were not even out of BP when he wanted this. He would not sink with his ship.

Boy... i called this from the get. Garbage can account.