Top/flop players.

DeletedUser122408

Leader of Gump, BirthCannon tried to get my tribe and another to merge with his. Saying anyone under (600pts at the time) were useless and food. When I said I won’t do that to friends, he said he was here for a win and didn’t care for friends that way. Selfish, and probably only cares about you if you have points or if he thinks you will help him win. Beware all in GUMP. Birthcannon wanted to cut half of you out already and we were not even out of BP when he wanted this. He would not sink with his ship.

Crockyyy

Leader of Gump, BirthCannon tried to get my tribe and another to merge with his. Saying anyone under (600pts at the time) were useless and food. When I said I won’t do that to friends, he said he was here for a win and didn’t care for friends that way. Selfish, and probably only cares about you if you have points or if he thinks you will help him win. Beware all in GUMP. Birthcannon wanted to cut half of you out already and we were not even out of BP when he wanted this. He would not sink with his ship.

Proof please, hes so nub

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Player of reQ3, I jus wan be good begged me to teach him how to play because he’s that terrible and bad. Be aware req family this guy is terrible and will only drag you all down

Crockyyy

Player of reQ3, I jus wan be good begged me to teach him how to play because he’s that terrible and bad. Be aware req family this guy is terrible and will only drag you all down

oh ya because your just super good at tw

DeletedUser122408

this is true :( i jus wan be good and he is super good at tw. ... i just wanted some tips and tricks m8, no need call me out like this :((

.Lucifer.

You are just salty that you are on the outside looking in.

DeletedUser122408

You are just salty that you are on the outside looking in.

I am salty because I told your leader to shove it? Lmao, please do tell me how you came to this conclusion :)

I guess I will remind you that he was trying to get my tribe to merge into yours because he wanted me in his tribe baby g

DeletedUser122732

El Bahattee for getting wiped and catted by some random player.

149866_large

.Lucifer.

I am salty because I told your leader to shove it? Lmao, please do tell me how you came to this conclusion :)

I guess I will remind you that he was trying to get my tribe to merge into yours because he wanted me in his tribe baby g

That would have been a huge mistake considering you are dead weight to your current tribe anyway.

DeletedUser123979

So whats the deal with Cheesus and Bucket just nobling all there own villages. Something fishy going on here I think.

Hey.. I would love if you give us some advice. I didn‘t knew, that you are the best player on this server.
Perhaps you could help us to grow better.

#noobsontour

DeletedUser117860

damn top players are BUCKET, i mean they are just so good they ate their own tribe.