Top/flop tribes.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Look at your name nickolaaaz no one was ever gonna spell that right twice and I only joined the forum a week ago if even so didn’t know about tagging :)

9 hours away? You were 6 max with noble and 2 of you couldn’t take 1 village.

You do turtle when you join a world mid way through and 2 players bigger than your tribe are attacking you and build back line offence and do your best and we couldn’t survive it because bagdzilla and Stunz had to move down to do the job you couldn’t :( tss

Yeah I read that one. Dirty DS.

Keep up that repetition. Yes I meant repetition to mock you.

You all heard it now. We never nobled back early on and on the off chance we did, we took the village. I think we had 5 failures. Not 75. 219 lol on one village, with an ally! Lol!

Seeya round 219 :)

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
damnit, that what’s heavy drinking do to you kids. Don’t do as me, stay sober

I'm glad you blamed the drink. I thought you were going to say DS were lying. We all know that can't possibly be true. Surely....we all know....DS never lies....they have an undisputed code of honour

uNliquid

aroonn, when will you realize no one gives a single damn? ure just jumping the wagon trying to get approved but truth is this world isnt revolving around you and your ex little rim tribe or whatever. I can promise u theres tons of shit on these other tribes thats yet to be dug up, now start preparing for 113 so u dont join months late just to get ur turtle ass rimmed again.

Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Woah great attitude!

Haven’t I said from the start I was preparing for 113?

Even made a recruitment thread to grab a few more players lol

It’s also not a bandwagon it’s a freight train :)

Ciao Bella

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
aroonn, when will you realize no one gives a single god damn fuck? ure just jumping the wagon trying to get approved but truth is this world isnt revolving around you and your ex little rim tribe or whatever. I can promise u theres tons of shit on these other tribes thats yet to be dug up, now start preparing for 113 so u dont join months late just to get ur turtle ass rimmed again.

Ciao
It seems like you can't handle the truth. And btw its nice to finally so something thats not DS trashing the rest of the world then do nothing ingame...You merged 3 tribes at least already or even more? I can't even count it. :(

Deleted User - 11134637

show warstats

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I left weeks ago now and he quit the world before that.

Bagdzilla was the one who declared war and we fought what we could but he was bigger than our tribe alone and then we had stunz and another player I forget the players name also bigger than our tribe attacking us. So yes we did start very late. But to hold all that out we did well and we’re proud since then we’ve formed a group and are adding too it waiting for w113 where we can show what we’re made of as opposed to all talk. Best we can do.

I may be able to find some archived reports though as I think the guys still have the forums running though I’m not sure, reports are the first to go when you leave right but the topics would be there.

He did admit his losses. It was also TOG franzil attacking the same village to no avail. For literally weeks let’s say 3 weeks instead of 4-5. That’s still pretty bad then the spy or die messages came along lol and they nobled the player who spied anyway.

DS can’t be the only one out but. Any others that are interesting? Good or bad?
Would like to change the topic to keep it going..

Edit. Not sure if it was the DS player nickolaaaz or franzil who quit. Just to be certain. One did.
W111 DS GOAT GOAT1 if you wanted to check any stats or info etc.

The original leader was a player named Detdu who left to join another tribe who ended up being spanked by both DS and GOAT.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
I don’t remember asking anyone to be ally. Also the only ones I call casual net players are DS and noname. Please stop claiming that I, or ikea (however I AM IKEA) tell you anything at all

both Volvo and Ikea contacted us to work togheter, dont lie lil guy

White-Shadow

Reaction score
I left weeks ago now and he quit the world before that.

Bagdzilla was the one who declared war and we fought what we could but he was bigger than our tribe alone and then we had stunz and another player I forget the players name also bigger than our tribe attacking us. So yes we did start very late. But to hold all that out we did well and we’re proud since then we’ve formed a group and are adding too it waiting for w113 where we can show what we’re made of as opposed to all talk. Best we can do.

I may be able to find some archived reports though as I think the guys still have the forums running though I’m not sure, reports are the first to go when you leave right but the topics would be there.

He did admit his losses. It was also TOG franzil attacking the same village to no avail. For literally weeks let’s say 3 weeks instead of 4-5. That’s still pretty bad then the spy or die messages came along lol and they nobled the player who spied anyway.

DS can’t be the only one out but. Any others that are interesting? Good or bad?
Would like to change the topic to keep it going..

Edit. Not sure if it was the DS player nickolaaaz or franzil who quit. Just to be certain. One did.
W111 DS GOAT GOAT1 if you wanted to check any stats or info etc.

The original leader was a player named Detdu who left to join another tribe who ended up being spanked by both DS and GOAT.

hahahaha you didnt do well, you were all turtles and couldnt hold us on 40 morale, you played terrible, facts. My friend, you guys are really bad would prob try to get in a premade with people who knows how to play :=)

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is that why we needed spy or die messages and more?
Is that why half the forum and a lot here accuse you of being dishonest and having no honour?

We haven’t played in ages bar a few players and the game has changed, we learnt a lot and we are recruiting as I said.

And I disagree, we did do well for our points ratio yet you point out morale? Come on... What was the points ratio since you have the ratios on hand?

We will be playing together with some changes and new players come 113 as a pre-made. See how it goes :)

Legal scripts are setup we have some pp and we will do even better.

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Every1 here hates us because they cant take some trashtalk, get over your feelings cutie. You had a 1 million tribe with all def clustered up with us having to attack on 40 morale, with us having 12 vills in the area vs you guys having 100+, you played bad, terrible, now learn from it and stop whining.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can’t call me cutie give me advice and then trash talk me. Why not offer advice then since you’re such a good tribe no one can handle?

They weren’t all defence clusters and we merged 4 tribes into 1 to make goat1 an extra tribe for full offence just didn’t have enough time to get it going, we tried.

You guys/ girls aren’t the nicest tribe and that’s what we’re here to talk about.

You guys yourself have yet to prove you’re the best tribe or a flop tribe.

Last we heard DS being used by 2 bigger tribes above you to defend them, correct? :)

Is this about getting the last word in?
100+ villages yet still short of a single player of yours in points hmmm

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh and I believe they all hate you because of your leaderships tactics in dealing with tribes lower in points and general arrogance.

DS will be forever known as spy or die to me Cutie ;)

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Do i have to feed you with a tea-spoon? When a big player attacks you, you got something called morale working in your favor that makes it harder for the attacker to kill troops. When you guys are clustered with all D in an area you should not loose villages, especially when we threw unorganized nukes at you and you had several hours to make stacks and kill of our nukes.

And when it comes to being nice, like what? personally what makes the game fun for me is talking some smack, without trashtalk the game would be boring

White-Shadow

Reaction score
Oh and I believe they all hate you because of your leaderships tactics in dealing with tribes lower in points and general arrogance.

DS will be forever known as spy or die to me Cutie ;)

haha alright, you will never win a world, get on my level!

NiCkOoLaZzZz

Reaction score
Oh my noblemen were 6 hours away? so i guess we have to add another 100 on those noblemen counts. Maybe 309 noblemen then. That's a lot of noblemen. And you are really proud. I had very few nukes at that point, against a shitty morale of 40 and a full defensive tribe. We should talk about your tribe's attacks on me. Wanna talk about your tribemates sending me full nukes without rams, followed by noblemen with only def units, on a village that was already stacked and you had already scouted it (so you knew)? Wanna talk about random split trains sent from 30 hours away without any nuke in front? Wanna talk about your tribemate sending me noblemen "trains" with 30 sec gaps? Defensively? Wanna talk about almost 0 snipes on trains that were sent from 5 to 10 hours away? You think you are so skilled just by stacking villages on your core with a 40% morale (and quite a few flag boosters were wasted on defensive flags btw), but that's the most elementary defensive tactic. Congrats, you managed to stack a few villages, as an alliance of 4 turtle tribes. At least you were not a bunch of inactives, so that's good for you i guess.

P.S. Would not expect you to write my name correctly, but at least i expected you to be consistent with your misspelling.