Top Four Tribes

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Infamy likewise has great respect from {I} members (I don't speak on behalf of the tribe I play with, but I get that impression from many of the team). A lot of effort has gone in to hitting one of the team leaders the success of which can be seen in stats, which is a credit to the leadership and members involved :)

DeletedUser

1. Infamy: good ops on {hi}/{I}... fairly high member count but still seem 2 keep activity levels up..good leadership who have worked diplomacy well, best chance at winning the world now without them having to fight any wars with them as the under dog. Ladbrokes currently offering 3/5 on them to win the world ;)

2. WAR: crap, fell to pieces pretty much as soon as they got hit properly, members leaving/getting banned/quitting/ getting rimmed. Ladbrokes offering 20/1 on them to win the world, don't take this bet :icon_eek:

3. Knock!: simply amazing. Ladbrokes currently offering 2/1 on them to win the world

4.{I} reformed due the disaster of {hi} leadership, seem to be doing ok for now but have a big task holding off infamy. Ladbrokes currently offering 14/1 on them to win the world

5. E-JAB: done a great job holding off {hi} for so long but still big under dogs to win the world. Ladbrokes currently offering 25/1 on them to win the world

DeletedUser

ejab have just been quoted evens...due to mysterious betting going in the asia and east european markets. Betting fix has not been ruled out as other scandals have rocked this world. One to watch

DeletedUser

This ^

Statistics say very little by themselves. Perhaps consider this:

Op Target Recent Stats

Notice how, unlike Chris (Huggy.), Xenthyl (Richard/John) and several other prominent {HI}/Happy members ditched their whole tribe instead of trying to fight, the {I} team have stuck together and continue to fight and defend where possible. Recapping, sniping, stacking where possible. I'd say that this isn't the sign of a tribe that's showing no skill - it takes skill to snipe, it takes skill to recap, it takes dedication to fight when your account is under high intensity attacks.

I never said that. Note that {I} is NOT {HI}. If you are unable to read my posts properly, please don't comment on them as you only serve to show you don't understand what I write and then try to make a point which has no relevance.

Are you obsessed with me :icon_rolleyes:

If you had any clue but your blindness flaming of me , you would know I was going to have to take extended leave anyway for exams. :lol:

I done this last year and had prepared this, before I started the world. :icon_neutral:

I could comment on the fact that I saw you leaving your ' {I}' mates ditching them after we merged as the exact same scenario. Except my one was already predetermined, yours was because of personal problems ( I believe you told me ) .

So next time , try harder, I done a hell of alot for everyone in that tribe. Ask them yourself , but when you have already made plans, your in a hard spot. :icon_neutral:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you had any clue but your blindness flaming of me , you would know I was going to have to take extended leave anyway for exams. :lol:

And just how many people in your tribe will have known about this already? Sure didn't sound like this was the case from a fair number of people's perspectives from {HI} when they saw you quit :icon_wink:

killergoon=-

{I} need to get their priorities on who they attack. Instead of attacking tribes at the time of Infamy's declaration on them that would not have been much harm to them...

DeletedUser

very convenient how people get really busy in real life when they start getting attacked:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Actually he did say that in the end of january that he was going to need to take a 2-3 month hiatus. Googly should know as im pretty sure he criticized richard about it.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I criticized him about a lot of things he/{HI} did in fairness. I don't remember all of them as it was a rather substantial list :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102431

very convenient how people get really busy in real life when they start getting attacked:icon_cool:

I can actually say that he was going to get busy even before you guys declared/droped the NAP.

He got alot of exams ect to del with.