Top Four Tribes

DeletedUser

Really poor attempt at least update on how we destroyed active into merging with E-JAB and how the nobling is just increasing.

They even make up excuses .

Oh wait nothing counts unless its knock right ...

DeletedUser

How was it ruined?

To me there was a big hint of biase towards knock (fair enough, it is wfman , and he is from knock) .

However, I would like to know why he completely ignored our other wars that was going on at the time :p

Just because we were doing alot better might be the reason he failed to include it.

DeletedUser

How was it not ruined, you and your new best mate trying to troll Wfman out of spite, yea his posts on the forums have been pretty bad to say the least but you have shown recently that you are no better then him by your recent actions. Other wars? Well maybe if you were able to read the bit at the bottom of the post where it said if he had missed anything or if had any information he would have added it, but that would actually require you to be competent in your reading skills and general interest in a thread rather actually ignoring it to post a load of rubbish just to try troll him, what actually looked like a general attempt to try bring these forums back to life you have purposely ruined all out of spite.

There was no biast at all in his post, if there was don't you think he would have said his usual bad flaming opinions in his notes?, but no this is not the case as his notes on {hi} were not negative even though we all know he dislikes you guys.
The fact he did ask for people to post if he had missed anthing or if you guys wanted anything added was the whole w57 posters which included {hi}
Thats not a biast poster or someone trying to flame, that's someone trying to make an effort and from what everyone has seen probably his first effort at good posting on these forums.

My tribemember has posted stuff , Maybe you should reread above instead of looking for the flame :icon_razz: :icon_rolleyes:

I am still waiting for it to be updated ....

DeletedUser

Anyone/Everyone knew what he was insinuating. Am sure wfman even knew of that war :p/

lol he redited it to nothing wow that is funny.

Not my problem if you two get high off me .

nevetsb

Now Happy results in recruiting ex- HONOUR members, i wonder how Knock! feels about this.

Player Action Date/Time Points
Baahre Joined 11th February 2012 - 21:11 1,216,255
New One Joined 11th February 2012 - 21:11 696,453

DeletedUser

Now Happy results in recruiting ex- HONOUR members, i wonder how Knock! feels about this.

Player Action Date/Time Points
Baahre Joined 11th February 2012 - 21:11 1,216,255
New One Joined 11th February 2012 - 21:11 696,453

knock and happy are allied ... at least that's what I heard. :)

DeletedUser

It has been publicly announced several times that all 3 of the top tribes share a NAP with each other.

I would imagine it wont be that way for long as a three way NAP is becoming more and more untenable. It seems highly likely that Knock and Infamy in the coming weeks will either merge or war each other. If they merge we will no doubt see a war between that new tribe and Happy once they are done cleaning up the players who dont make the cut, if they don't merge then the winner of the war between them will be decided by who can best maintain relations with the worlds other hemisphere. Neither Knock nor Infamy would risk attacking Happy by themselves on the chance that they underestimated Happy and end up on the receiving end of a gangbang. Conversely, both Knock and Infamy may seek to maintain relations with Happy while they war each other on the assumption that Happy has enough food on the western rim and would be unlikely to interfere.

Regardless, its clear that there wont be a three way NAP for much longer.

nevetsb

How about a 3 way war? I like it that way:)

Won't happen, a 3 way war is not beneficial, however i believe a 1v1 war will happen and when one starts to loose, the third tribe will step in and munch easy targets.