Top Four Tribes

DeletedUser

I believe you guys were knee deep in E-Jab and their mergers at the time Richard and your Diplomacy with Ill seemed to still be intact with them. Damned if you do...damned if you don't.

DeletedUser

I like your innuendos vlija but we never had diplomacy with ill ever....

:)

am sure knock spies in ill could back this up :p

nevetsb

Top FIVE

Infamy- Well deserved rank 1 tribe following the revelations of {HI}, generaly a good bunch that get the job done, superb leadership backed with determined and motivated members.
WAR- {HI}R- Happily Infected Rejects, a new tribe name doesn't change a life full of wrongs, still loosing their war with TROTW, mystic meg is now duke so lets see how long it takes for them to fail again...
Knock!- Deserve rank 2 however {HI}/WAR seem to be holding on with their teeth, very established tribe with great leadership and very talented members that work well in a team, they will go far.
{I}- A split off from {HI}/WAR, i expect no great things from them anytime soon.
E-JAB- Another well established tribe, the leadership have made some questionable decisions, however they now seem to be pulling it back, they have done well at holding {HI} off for quite some time, they have my respect.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
{I}- A split off from {HI}/WAR, i expect no great things from them anytime soon.

Just to point out, this tribe in the past had destroyed every tribe around them that we chose to go after with ease. This team is also the one which is putting up the largest fight in the {HI} vs world war.

If you mean great things in that you don't think {I} are capable of winning this war, that's a fair view. However, I think you should at least acknowledge the fighting spirit that these players are showing in comparison to players in WAR/Happy.

I don't think your assessment in this case is at all fair, from my perspective at least.

DeletedUser

Just to point out, this tribe in the past had destroyed every tribe around them that we chose to go after with ease. This team is also the one which is putting up the largest fight in the {HI} vs world war.

If you mean great things in that you don't think {I} are capable of winning this war, that's a fair view. However, I think you should at least acknowledge the fighting spirit that these players are showing in comparison to players in WAR/Happy.

I don't think your assessment in this case is at all fair, from my perspective at least.

Got to agree with Googly, these "playas" are putting up a good fight except for Chris on Shadow Naga :icon_wink:

nevetsb

So far the majority of their conquers are internals from {HI}, their war stats with E-JAB and Infamy are also diabolical if you ask me.

So they MAY have been good before, however they aint showing it now.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy, E-JAB
Side 2:
Tribes: {I}

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,977
Side 2: 289
Difference: 3,688

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 78
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 28,613,547
Side 2: 2,462,021
Difference: 26,151,526

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,513,952
Side 2: 677,725
Difference: 836,227

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Top FIVE

Infamy- Well deserved rank 1 tribe following the revelations of {HI}, generaly a good bunch that get the job done, superb leadership backed with determined and motivated members.
WAR- {HI}R- Happily Infected Rejects, a new tribe name doesn't change a life full of wrongs, still loosing their war with TROTW, mystic meg is now duke so lets see how long it takes for them to fail again...
Knock!- Deserve rank 2 however {HI}/WAR seem to be holding on with their teeth, very established tribe with great leadership and very talented members that work well in a team, they will go far.
E-JAB- Another well established tribe, the leadership have made some questionable decisions, however they now seem to be pulling it back, they have done well at holding {HI} off for quite some time, they have my respect.

Wow way to disguise a top 5 tribe thread into an anti-hi/i thread

DeletedUser

So far the majority of their conquers are internals from {HI}, their war stats with E-GAB and Infamy are also diabolical if you ask me.

So they MAY have been good before, however they aint showing it now.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy, E-JAB
Side 2:
Tribes: {I}

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,977
Side 2: 289
Difference: 3,688

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 78
Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 28,613,547
Side 2: 2,462,021
Difference: 26,151,526

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,513,952
Side 2: 677,725
Difference: 836,227

chart

It is called being formed after Infamys first Op where they had a few players mass nuked, one example being Shadow Naga, they also had a big front with Infamy and not as much backline as before when they were part of {HI}, so all in all for a tribe formed in the middle of this war they showed a pair of balls to reform ass a smaller tribe and carry the fight to Infamy.

DeletedUser

as far as i know its only infamy hitting {I} atm so hardly a war against the world for them

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is called being formed after Infamys first Op where they had a few players mass nuked, one example being Shadow Naga, they also had a big front with Infamy and not as much backline as before when they were part of {HI}, so all in all for a tribe formed in the middle of this war they showed a pair of balls to reform ass a smaller tribe and carry the fight to Infamy.

This ^

Statistics say very little by themselves. Perhaps consider this:

Op Target Recent Stats

Notice how, unlike Chris (Huggy.), Xenthyl (Richard/John) and several other prominent {HI}/Happy members ditched their whole tribe instead of trying to fight, the {I} team have stuck together and continue to fight and defend where possible. Recapping, sniping, stacking where possible. I'd say that this isn't the sign of a tribe that's showing no skill - it takes skill to snipe, it takes skill to recap, it takes dedication to fight when your account is under high intensity attacks.

as far as i know its only infamy hitting {I} atm so hardly a war against the world for them

I never said that. Note that {I} is NOT {HI}. If you are unable to read my posts properly, please don't comment on them as you only serve to show you don't understand what I write and then try to make a point which has no relevance.

DeletedUser

This team is also the one which is putting up the largest fight in the {HI} vs world war.

my mistake thats what i took this to mean, although we'll declare on them soon too mostly because you're in the tribe :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
my mistake thats what i took this to mean, although we'll declare on them soon too mostly because you're in the tribe :)

Yes indeed, your mistake. I guess when you haven't got the position to screw someone over (*cough* Ill *cough*) from the moment you join, the threats are all you have left to fight with :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes indeed, your mistake. I guess when you haven't got the position to screw someone over (*cough* Ill *cough*) from the moment you join, the threats are all you have left to fight with :icon_wink:

lol i wasn't playing when knock declared on ill so cant comment, i've got plenty of nukes to fight with though, which account is it your playing?

DeletedUser

I do acknowledge them, they're seem pretty annoyance in the south, btw, nice attacks ftw.. :)
{I} have earned Infamy's respect for all you know(so far as it seems) due to exchanging of attacks, and heavy assaults. hehehe