Top Player of this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser123996
  • Start date

DeletedUser123996

This guy went to the rim to have a chill time, but to everybodys surprise it was the total opposite. From constant fighting from day one on the rim, this guy has been slaying it left and right. He even formed his own tribe which is growing in size by the day and will soon be capable of taking on bigger fish.

Actual quote from him:
Ah you think the rim is your ally? You merely got rimmed by another player. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the core until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!” - mc daddy
Today the HUGS! tribe sent 17! trains at him. Funny name for such an aggressive tribe. Today, they proved the rim was too hard to control. Today, they gave him a massive ego boost by not taking a single village from him and losing an estimated 17-18 nukes. His rim dominance only grows larger, and so does his ego.

The guy is controversial, but one thing you cant take away from him is his love and dominance of the rim. I can only hope his skills transfer to real life.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I like how people can so thoroughly misunderstand irony... we aren't literally advocating tribal hugs.

Regardless, was fun. Sadly even with all those nukes we took nothing this round. Not enough firepower really if you want to make damage with trains 24 hours out, and no matter the shit that gets said here, he is a good player.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I like how people can so thoroughly misunderstand irony... we aren't literally advocating tribal hugs.

Regardless, was fun. Sadly even with all those nukes we took nothing this round. Not enough firepower really if you want to make damage with trains 24 hours out, and no matter the shit that gets said here, he is a good player.

Is he really good or are you just worse ?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Is he really good or are you just worse ?

The eternal question! This is the first world I've played properly in ten years, so could be either ;)

But given that's the case my guess is, you have no way of knowing either way...

.Yoda

This guy went to the rim to have a chill time, but to everybodys surprise it was the total opposite. From constant fighting from day one on the rim, this guy has been slaying it left and right. He even formed his own tribe which is growing in size by the day and will soon be capable of taking on bigger fish.

Actual quote from him:
Ah you think the rim is your ally? You merely got rimmed by another player. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the core until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!” - mc daddy
Today the HUGS! tribe sent 17! trains at him. Funny name for such an aggressive tribe. Today, they proved the rim was too hard to control. Today, they gave him a massive ego boost by not taking a single village from him and losing an estimated 17-18 nukes. His rim dominance only grows larger, and so does his ego.

The guy is controversial, but one thing you cant take away from him is his love and dominance of the rim. I can only hope his skills transfer to real life.

Ahhh best post made of this world tbh, thanks mate, glad someone is paying attention.

Was a pretty good op, considereing how blue hunger managed to get all players to land same time.

crazy team co ordination, wasnt expected at all

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The eternal question! This is the first world I've played properly in ten years, so could be either ;)

But given that's the case my guess is, you have no way of knowing either way...
Dw that guy is just butthurt that mc daddy is trolling people left and right on the forums and is getting about as much attention as him. Mostly by guys like that, who are a bit slow and don't realize its all for the lols

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bloodhood is old school and I really mean old school!! So anyone doubting his skill play, shouldn’t ..

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tbf just cause someone is old school doesn't automatically mean they are skillfull. Not saying bloodhound isn't skillfull, just pointing that out :D
I know cztz and when he says that someone is skillfull then the guy is realy skillfull ;)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Forums not what they used to be, noticed some old school players but just cannot remember which world I'm thinking W3 or 10 but unsure.

Nice to see others still playing this drug :)