Top Player?

DeletedUser

What happened to Aidrean D or something like that? I used to play speed rounds a long time ago and when I did there was that guy winning every round. I remember him being top on speed ladder. Just want to know what happened to him.

DeletedUser

I killed him with Hefty

jesus-thumps-up1.jpg

jaysizzle

you should come back. i remember you owning me but im better now and i wanna take on some pros. ill probably get powned but oh well i try my best

xilios

you should come back. i remember you owning me but im better now and i wanna take on some pros. ill probably get powned but oh well i try my best

Practice with me ;) I'm not a pro.. but above average.. :D

DeletedUser

Adrian left because he heard I was coming back and didn't want his ass handed too him :)

DeletedUser

i think it was because i owned him on that bash round :p :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Actually I feel pretty flattered right now, I finally have my own tribute topic
hooray.gif

DeletedUser

i have had one before ;) although they were all saying how crap i am.... the bastards.. :)

DeletedUser

adrian left cause heftysmurf killed him,hefty left cause of kingsam,king left cause of jaults,jault left cause of me,and i left cause of time ;-)

DeletedUser

None of that is true, and no one left speed because of you, they just laughed at you and rimmed you.

DeletedUser

king u seem stupid.
a donkey know that im kidding and u belive :))
a donkey ... more than u ;-)

DeletedUser

adrian left cause heftysmurf killed him,hefty left cause of kingsam,king left cause of jaults,jault left cause of me,and i left cause of time ;-)

I feel like buying a month PP just to laugh at you on speed worlds :icon_neutral:. Nubs like you and cornish make me :icon_evil:

DeletedUser85539

few weeks i will be back and will play a few rounds, lets see how many i win that i play ;)