Top Player?

DeletedUser70233

you guys all talk about having to have people stacking controleng, yeah if I'm the attacking player i would be pissed off too... But frankly isn't he the clever one who is using the tribe limit to his advantage? :icon_redface:

controleng

you guys all talk about having to have people stacking controleng, yeah if I'm the attacking player i would be pissed off too... But frankly isn't he the clever one who is using the tribe limit to his advantage? :icon_redface:

Noob just talking vaan :D they never beat me but I beat them several times but still they are talking in forum.

By the way how are u vaan?

DeletedUser

Sir Cornish - Blah! He's not decent. He's a noob with too much time on his hands, all posts no play. He also apparently has a wife and kids :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Not to be rude here but, it seems only adrian D. can back up his claim as #1 speed player.

Please excuse my arrogance, I dont play speed.

A humble player

Not to be rude here but, it seems only adrian D. can back up his claim as #1 speed player.

Please excuse my arrogance, I dont play speed.

Yeah, miggy can't.
Neither can kingsam, nor auskilla. However they all have more or less quit.

DeletedUser

i have had one before ;) although they were all saying how crap i am.... the bastards.. :)

To be honest your very good and i have nothing against your skills. Maybe you own everybody too much on your worlds. Still if i get my yeam we can beat you easily :)

DeletedUser80720

To be honest your very good and i have nothing against your skills. Maybe you own everybody too much on your worlds. Still if i get my yeam we can beat you easily :)

tbh jaults is not no way near the best player on speed he is average at his beast ive played against him rimmed him many times

DeletedUser80720

and your more than likely a noob