13 coogar
14 cshipley
15 ChamichA
16 Darkvoyagr
17 yanduley
18 frankenstein69
19 lauradoom
20 SkyHawk3

Top 20 players left on w30 i would say in skill wise (Based mostly on my view).
1 Vult
2 arasd
3 cshipley
4 Pajuno
5 BOOOHH
6 ChamichA
7 WildCats
8 Mark-E
9 Bullmastiff
10 Mr Venezuela
11 ApOcA1YptYk
12 parmenion
13 coogar
14 KarmaX
15 BONHEUR
16 Taoron
17 killbow
18 Avangelista
19 lauradoom
20 davepowa1

DeletedUser70594

I dont think rank # 6 is proper for me as i`m a noob :p Btw did you fight against all of them? Or how can you rate them? :)

P.S. Nice thread Btw ... Thanks, Can i make my version?

1. ChamichA
2. r2d3.
3.niklam
4.Pajuno
4.civilion
4.bullmastiff
5.lapatuska

... this is top 7 skilled players on my view

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a joke, this isn't even worth of posting...

Seriously, a huge majority of these RAM players in your top 20 are mass barb and internal noblers...

As much as a good guy Vult is, I don't think he is the best skilled player. Cshipley, what a joke... The funniest of them all. I also think Arasd made its reputation out of persistence, not skill. But I,ll have to see personnally ;)

DeletedUser

Seriously, a huge majority of these RAM players in your top 20 are mass barb and internal noblers...

As much as a good guy Vult is, I don't think he is the best skilled player. Cshipley, what a joke... The funniest of them all.

haha shut the hell up

DeletedUser

He should have put you in there too while he is at it.... :lol:

DeletedUser

noob im a lot better then you give me credit for:\ i dont understand why you say im bad when i know im not. yes my PnP isnt the best but holy cow you act like a stuck up jerk.

DeletedUser

As much as a good guy Vult is, I don't think he is the best skilled player. Cshipley, what a joke... The funniest of them all. I also think Arasd made its reputation out of persistence, not skill. But I,ll have to see personnally ;)

I know you were thinkingI should be on this list. :icon_wink:

irockurworld

I dont think rank # 6 is proper for me as i`m a noob :p Btw did you fight against all of them? Or how can you rate them? :)

P.S. Nice thread Btw ... Thanks, Can i make my version?

1. ChamichA
2. r2d3.
3.niklam
4.Pajuno
4.civilion
4.bullmastiff
5.lapatuska

... this is top 7 skilled players on my view

I based my top skilled players on what i have heard and seen how they have had there fights and take downs.
I have not fought against all of them.When you have played on W30 since the world started then you get to know how each player is and there actions they have done on w30.Back on topic yes this is a thread for players to rate there top skilled players left on w30 so if you want to put your view on your Top skilled players are and why then go ahead and no more going of topic.

DeletedUser70594

Hes playing but ... nobling barbs and inactives cant get you in this list ;) :D