Top Points per Player Tribes Analysis

DeletedUser

Since we all know you guys are point !$##s, let us talk about what really matters.
Here is a map of the top avg points tribes (which aided me greatly on my following analysis)

http://maps.koalaworks.net/maps/76/topavgtribes.png

1. Ya Bro - Guaranteed threat...good spread, dominate area...look for them in the long run
2. Doubt. - No real dominance in their k, a lot of activity in their area and also spread out a bit thin....a tribe to lookout for but no guarantees
3. TRY! - Clustered but not too clustered, dominate their area...favorite in my opinion to win their k
4. -END- - Great spread thus far, favorite to win their k in my opinion (Look for them to make noise).
5. D3TH - Same as Doubt....no real dominance in their k or area...but I'd say better spread. Gonna come down to troops
6. JOINED - Having 6 members can only take you so far...
7. TBS - Cluster....cluster...cluster....terrible recruiting
8. ~GUN~ - Gonna need good leadership to get out of what is already a very competitive k55 but has the best spread of all in the k in this top 15
9. OGRES - A bit clustered not too problematic atm....intrigued by this tribe
10. Axe- Don't like spread but I do like Dwarven King...favorite to win....ooo thats right, they don't really own one k.
11. TRUST - Same area as D3TH and Doubt....I doubt they get out of this.
12. #WREKT - Way too spreadt...also mass recruiters NEXT (Like a lot of these tribes aren't :p)
13. ~PB~ - Cluster mania...NEXT
14. Lif3 - Sister tribe of D3TH...good spread (esp. w/ D3TH)...entertaining area, still no favorite in that k
15. Wolves - This is a church radius world...that is all I have to say.

Note: I understand that points and spread aren't the best parameters to judge whether or not a tribe will come out on top but I can't see troops...so I do what I can (Also trying to spice up these forums a bit haha)

DeletedUser

stealthy bad job you forgot flame.

I did no such thing...Flame are not on the list.

Also, I am not stealthy, honestly stop...it's insulting.

From what I've seen and heard of him, he really made a fool of himself multiple times.

NONETHELESS let us talk about the point w#@res of w76

DeletedUser110911

Good Analysis. My bets on doubt to be first in the next 3 weeks.

DeletedUser

Good Analysis. My bets on doubt to be first in the next 3 weeks.

My bet is that Ya Bro! holds it...they don't have much proven (I use that word with much trepidation) competition in their k.

I think k55 could definitely be Doubt's but there is a lot more distraction in that k. Watch out for ~GUN~ and Lif3 and D3TH.....I'm not too big on TRUST however

Seven Swords

Ya Bro defiantly will have dominance in their K as I don't see much competition over there..

DeletedUser98694

The tribe that's not recognized at start makes the biggest splash

DeletedUser

Good job Rose., for putting the effort to make externals bit more lively. Though, I still feel, we should wait to see ennoblements made by the tribes to see who really pose a threat and may dominate.

DeletedUser106595

Haha! Phasey we gonna done good man, that Rose is just a flower, we will pull her petals off I'm sure ;-)