Top Premades?

DeletedUser

I haven't seen pirate or ap on here much. What was OWP formed from? Must have came a long after I left. When I left there were a few cult tribes left. D*D ff family and the OT family.

DeletedUser

|PA| Might have some. Considering It made another premade in the immediate area completely restart. *cough* ash

DeletedUser92954

in addition to the 3 southeast beasts ofc

two
tang
fridge

as for cereal? give me a reason to believe baldur, cuz monstaz is not it :icon_wink:

i can assure you my tribe's leadership sucks

Thanks for the praise :)

DeletedUser116125

Another thing to consider is the lack of competent leaders; I haven't seen any tribes in the past 6-7 worlds where the leadership does seem talented.

@night leadership on 75??? I think anyone who was in @night can agree on Mints superb leadership

monstaz2

Mintcream's leadership on W75 was and is excellent. Anyone in the tribe can agree that he was a great leader. He could be harsh at times but that kept all these players in line and formed a team.

DeletedUser102425

@night leadership on 75??? I think anyone who was in @night can agree on Mints superb leadership
It's important to remember that there are others in @Night who have been working behind the scenes to make it what it is. Regardless, Mint is an excellent mascot who motivated us from start to finish.

monstaz2

Who are you in @Night? I'm grateful to the council there as I know they have done a lot of work and continue to lead us fantastically.