Top rank account (Ensuluyn) is looking for new co-player

DeletedUser

Hello,

Since soon to become changes made on account Ensuluyn, we are no looking for co-player who can be on from 04 am until 10 am ST.

This is your chance to be part of top ranked account and learn even more about Tribal Wars!

We need you to be extremely active and to know basic things like back timing, sniping, t-train sending and so on.

PM me if you are interested or add me to Skype: Naorlon.tw / Naorlon (Ensuluyn). We will be quite picky who if any we choose for this spot

When contacting us tell little about yourself. Your past experience, why we should take you in and so on..

Hope to hear from you soon,
-- Naorlon / Ensuluyn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or you can just mail me, Naorlon, here if you are interested

DeletedUser

"New co-player has been found already. No need for any more co-players. Thank you." - this is false info

Edit:

New co player was no show so we are still looking for co-player.

DeletedUser

Actually situation has changed and our first Co-to-be was no show. So we still need new co player. I sent you a PM.

DeletedUser

I'll give you a bottle of pepsi max and a pack of green rizzlas for your account?

DeletedUser

We could use one more co-player. Someone who can cover 4am-10am. PM me if you are interested or add me to Skype: Naorlon.tw / Naorlon (Ensuluyn). We will be quite picky who if any we choose for this spot.

I edited these new details to top post since original co-player position is already filled.