Top Remaining Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser90564
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We've just witnessed the disband of PKs, and the end of the LFKD alliance. If that doesn't indicate the the end is near, I don't know what does :lol:
It's the beginning of the end. Go for it, guys.

it seems DEATH is near us all!!!!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nothing is better than the support section in tribes that're spread out, it's often the most active section.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nothing is better than the support section in tribes that're spread out, it's often the most active section.:icon_cool:

we have no such section. only an attack section if that suits you:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Thana Nightshade was not a good TW player and along with Dazrield and VDOS caused such a stink between them pretty much ruined the LFKD.

Oddball13 was a great player. Together we managed to go from having about 10% of K34 to over 50%. Alough that may have been more to do with the incompetence of VVV

DeletedUser

Thana Nightshade was not a good TW player and along with Dazrield and VDOS caused such a stink between them pretty much ruined the LFKD.

It just so happens i have photographic evidence of 2 kittens (Mattler and Nymmler ahem) dressed as bunnies blocking up bunny holes by spreading mixmaholses in their water supply while the bunnies were out defending Nymmler.

Remember PKs were not initially part of the LF(K)D. That was no doubt their survival instinct kicking in, perhaps thinking the game would be over within a year they started dismantling the other LFKD tribes even in Parmenions time. You should have realised this when they had different diplomacy from the beginning, changing afterwards calling it adaption and undermining the values the LFKD stood for.

If you are looking for anyone to blame on ruining the LFKD look no further than the PKazis. At least they showed the world the true nature if SCImerica.

Whatever happens you are now a legend 50stones. Last of the true LFKD, defiant and proud and unlike others not joining a family tribe the likes of sci which your comrades one which you mentioned have done.

DeletedUser

Now now 50stones.. I'm pretty sure I did my very best to stay clear of her after leaving Legion for PKs.. but you kept asking me to sit for the wolfvale Op even though every time I did she would have a big fit over the whole ordeal. I recall you even having to spend quite some time talking me into it, how many times did I say no again? :p

DeletedUser

You were by far the least to blame but you did enjoy stirring it up from time to time. Ah the fun that was had lol!!!

Doesnt matter really anybody mentally stable would have been able to deal with it. Sadly dudey handed the reigns of Legion to somebody a tad unhinged.

And I begged for you to sit because you actually did a good job unlike lots of others I could name.

DeletedUser

And I begged for you to sit because you actually did a good job unlike lots of others I could name.

Heh, I really only sat cuz you actually did the stuff I asked you to so it was cake to cap and defend :p

DeletedUser23324

It just so happens i have photographic evidence of 2 kittens (Mattler and Nymmler ahem) dressed as bunnies blocking up bunny holes by spreading mixmaholses in their water supply while the bunnies were out defending Nymmler.

Remember PKs were not initially part of the LF(K)D. That was no doubt their survival instinct kicking in, perhaps thinking the game would be over within a year they started dismantling the other LFKD tribes even in Parmenions time. You should have realised this when they had different diplomacy from the beginning, changing afterwards calling it adaption and undermining the values the LFKD stood for.

If you are looking for anyone to blame on ruining the LFKD look no further than the PKazis. At least they showed the world the true nature if SCImerica.

Whatever happens you are now a legend 50stones. Last of the true LFKD, defiant and proud and unlike others not joining a family tribe the likes of sci which your comrades one which you mentioned have done.

PKs really never had any secret plans of any sort. The whole idea behind PKs from the begining is basically a tribe where individuals are free to attack anyone they wanted. It's more a banner of independance than a tribe. But as the game goes on sacrifices had to be made, i think it would have been sheer madness to expect PKs to indeffinetly have enemies on every single border.

Quite frankly all i have learned in TW is that the way to win is by sim city and family style diplomacy (well that and having no life for 6 years or so...) Aggression and skill might win in the short run, but over the years that amount of dedication and effort is just not sustainable. I've been saying this for years, but because of this i see the game to be majorly flawed! But hats off to those who think they can truely make the distance, am just not one of them and do not wish to be.

DeletedUser18695

PKs really never had any secret plans of any sort. The whole idea behind PKs from the begining is basically a tribe where individuals are free to attack anyone they wanted. It's more a banner of independance than a tribe. But as the game goes on sacrifices had to be made, i think it would have been sheer madness to expect PKs to indeffinetly have enemies on every single border.

Quite frankly all i have learned in TW is that the way to win is by sim city and family style diplomacy (well that and having no life for 6 years or so...) Aggression and skill might win in the short run, but over the years that amount of dedication and effort is just not sustainable. I've been saying this for years, but because of this i see the game to be majorly flawed! But hats off to those who think they can truely make the distance, am just not one of them and do not wish to be.

I agree, I many times try to kick up a gear in my agression but then slowly diminish down to boredem again, I am going to see this worlf through to the end weather im 50mill points of 161 points :p.

That is dedication to such a worthless game but I made a choice.

DeletedUser

You can win without a family. However, if you don't focus on specific points then there wont be much of a progress. Skilled players can do a lot until the rest catch up. Not to mention that a tribes members need breaks time to time, warring constantly means having no life in most cases. That amount is hard to find, not to mention that these without a life spend time at other games as well. I myself take time from my studies, which I later got to return by being less inactive ingame.

The more fronts we would war at, the busier I would be. lfkd were four top 10 tribes and got isolated. They got overwhelmed and had less progress. There's always someone who needs to make operations, but it isn't much of an operation if everyone wants to hit different targets. At one point it says stop, and later on the surrounding enemies fight back. If Lfkd would have been focusing on one area, then they could surely have removed that enemy. One enemy less and more strategic points. The all-out concept is isn't the best, unless you got a safe back as in no villages on one of the sides.

DeletedUser

[spoil]You can win without a family. However, if you don't focus on specific points then there wont be much of a progress. Skilled players can do a lot until the rest catch up. Not to mention that a tribes members need breaks time to time, warring constantly means having no life in most cases. That amount is hard to find, not to mention that these without a life spend time at other games as well. I myself take time from my studies, which I later got to return by being less inactive ingame.

The more fronts we would war at, the busier I would be. lfkd were four top 10 tribes and got isolated. They got overwhelmed and had less progress. There's always someone who needs to make operations, but it isn't much of an operation if everyone wants to hit different targets. At one point it says stop, and later on the surrounding enemies fight back. If Lfkd would have been focusing on one area, then they could surely have removed that enemy. One enemy less and more strategic points. The all-out concept is isn't the best, unless you got a safe back as in no villages on one of the sides.[/spoil]

You started off on the rim, practically in the corner of the world, and made a family/alliance/whatever with BNL-ET to have you completely covered. From the start, you've had it comparatively easy.

The LFKD began as a youth in the core of the world, and in what almost looked like a swiss-cheese formation. Not only did they have to repel enemies outwards constantly, but they had an inwards struggle with the determined and deadly Barbar for the majority of their playtime. They were ruthless opponents, every last one of them, and the young and energetic LFKD still bested them in the end whilst not giving in to the legions of nubs spamming attacks at them from the outside.

The LFKD did what they did to have fun. Players then left in lines, accounts got too big and too numerous to handle, attacks were constant and unending from every single direction... The LFKD held on the best part of two years before deciding that it was become less and less fun but more and more of an everyday chore, and the alliance was ultimately starting to get old and looking to retire.

They calmed down a bit by allying with SCI, but the grasp of war couldn't escape them in the end. The LFKD was still dying, and it was too late to turn back now. Weakened and demoralised from years of constant uphill struggles, they died peacefully one and a half years later.

These are players that you should be respecting, if not being happy for. They did what was fun for them, and they've been talk of the world for nearly four years. Cheapening their legacy by telling them how your way of playing is superior is not only disrespectful, but very arrogant.

DeletedUser

These are players that you should be respecting, if not being happy for. They did what was fun for them, and they've been talk of the world for nearly four years. Cheapening their legacy by telling them how your way of playing is superior is not only disrespectful, but very arrogant.
He's not pointing them on how he's way of playing is superior.
He just points out the method TSE is using to keep the tribe active and motivated.

Don't forget that the high competence the lfkd brought to this world is the main reason all the tribes around use the family tribe method.
While lfkd had fun they forced other tribes in creating ridiculously big families because those less competitive tribes saw no other way out then just secure the back and trying to hold the front.
lfkd kinda dug their own grave.

Hear hear!
After 3 years you come up with your first post.
congratulations!, I hope its your last one, kthanksbai.

DeletedUser

This will sound arrogant and it's another wall of text. However I don't have the time to write anything better. Instead it took time to write it all. When you lack time, then the texts often gets worse and takes more time then originally planned. And as Kustard said, we all play differently. I plan a lot and spend more then than one should do. But in the end it pays off. Of course, with an expensive price. A more important note would be: It's always easy and fun to be on the winning side front. That creates activity, if you aren't as successful then it'll demand skills and activity from the players. This is something most aren't willing to give.

Lfkd relied on a few players, often smaller squad looking teams or those who were active at the moment. I don't know if the rest were sat or completely inactive, but I don't believe so.

I never admired anyone, I'll work until the end and fight everything which stands in the way.

Enjoy your reading. I'll be away for a while. Hopefully this post will make sure that there wont be any larger amount of replies.

Barbar would ordinary have survived, however Daisu apparently got Roaul banned, he either had to accept the ban or more would be leaked. In turn they all deleted. My plan were to dig through and give barbar a safe front and that was ruined because of it. TSE, TDD and Barbar would move closer together. I stopped a VVV merge with them to assure their survival, if they joined VVV then Sci would kill them, and if they joined Sci then VVV would kill them as well. I ran their diplomacy for a while and I tried running the tribe while sitting Hagari at a time he were busy.

No matter how much lfkd bragged about defeating Barbar, I do not see it as an success. It's one thing to fight an enemy and overwhelms them to deleting, and another one to have them banned and delete.

Lfkd started in the core and had the better players, the larger ones. The rest blocked lfkd's growth and outgrew them, none around were comparable to lfkd. And they were allies, plotting all along. Of course taking over the core in the start can be hard, but if you succeeds then you're often bound to end up with better players.

And no, not all in lfkd were impressive, they had a hell lot of thrash as well. Many weren't their original players coming from lfkd tribes. The most impressive one were King Benx from EA. LFKD feed on being a third party and moved in as tribes got in bad positions. They ran out of luck since the small tribes around bounded together against the larger one.

BNL was a family tribe yes, they were so because we wanted to make a another with new rules. I couldn't do anything about those stuck with old rules which weren't helping. They later merged into BNL-ET and followed it's rules, but it took time which were expected.

~A~ later merged with VVV3, the reason was because we couldn't agree on working together and if we fought, then someone would have intervened. Making a new tribe would bring activity, which is something lfkd should have done long ago. They mentioned it in one of their forum, of course this wouldn't be a good option for the rest of us with lfkd reciving a better management. So I and surely more made a few posts about it, in hope that it would call off their merge of it were to happen.

Maka had VVV3 behind him, I had BNL and at the time Maka wanted to fight ~A~. However, the rest didn't want it since they saw it as a suicide. Someone most likely told Maka that he/she wanted a war, Maka was ready to offer up his villages for that. However, 90% of the rest weren't.

I planned to have BNL as an ally and have them later merge with us, the reason were because the members in every tribe were going to drop. And if we started to war every tribe around, then we would die out. We needed allies and support, BNL were loyal. That means one safe front, one less to worry about. Warring everything at once is one of the worst idea that there's, the worst move that lfkd made, which even forced them to ally the whole Sci family. Each tribe in the lfkd alliance naped Sci tribes at their fronts.

Remember if BNL is called family tribe for TSE. Then Lfkd is a family tribe as well. The Lfkd tribes merged with its other alliance tribes, clicked on the invite button and took over players.

I had an alliance with BNL, lfkd had an allaince with Sci, a family tribe and merged with their own tribes which were called allies.
I co-ran the BNL tribes now and then, but I could at most just suggest. But my word were often worth a lot.

"The LFKD did what they did to have fun. Players then left in lines, accounts got too big and too numerous to handle, attacks were constant and unending from every single direction... The LFKD held on the best part of two years before deciding that it was become less and less fun but more and more of an everyday chore, and the alliance was ultimately starting to get old and looking to retire."

Here's the thing, lfkd were good at sniping inactives. When the inactives on fronts ran out, so did their gains. It was of course not fun for everyone anymore, players meet resistance and quit. Lfkd mainly grew of itself, both inactives and greys for a very long time and before 2010. They got isolated, locked themselves in. This was exactly what were expected to be their outcome, Arghos always said to just not bother with them and let them rot. But of course they fought to have fun, but it'll never be fun constantly which is the reason why many new owners suck. It isn't fun enough for them.

Four top ten tribes stagnated compared to the rest. They were larger than Sci and VVV, I don't call it success to lose their position as a threat from four tribes working together.

The main reason why we did so good back in ~A~ were because we had tons of archers, and Pks didn't use Ma at all against us. Yes, lfkd were attacked from all fronts time to time. They did however have control of the core which meant tons of in-deep defence, this could swiftly be moved around. Of course there was time to rebuild since making operations took a lot of time at those days.

"These are players that you should be respecting, if not being happy for. They did what was fun for them, and they've been talk of the world for nearly four years. Cheapening their legacy by telling them how your way of playing is superior is not only disrespectful, but very arrogant."

I admire nothing more than time and money. I live to make money, I earn money to receive time. This game cost money and time. I meet good people, but I don't appreciate this game.

Lfkd had a horrible plan. To war the world which would fail in the end. We knew that, everyone did. However, of course we don't underestimate whatever that attacks us. When Pks disbanded, I mailed two players, Lrdconqueror and King Benx. Those were the players I were interested in. King benx still wanted to fight us but had accepted the fact that he could be removed within 3-4 months from his own words. Lrdconqueror wanted to join a tribe where Lord Ace followed him, that guy don't like me apparently. But most of all he lacked time, so when he joined a tribe since he wouldn't want to be overwhelmed.

Growing big and lacking time is something we all do. Someone once said that if lfkd had all their original players that they would have won/owned W5. But the issue were that the rest outgrew them, the person who said those words never noticed that other tribes players left as well. We did do good against Pks while being in ~A~. It all turned around in Pks favor later on however. It happened when we lost the front player who were of duke rank in EA, not mshawke, suddenly disappeared.
These are issues which appear in the game, but it's no excuse.

So we all had both good and bad players. Losing players is a part of the game, overwhelming the enemy and making sure that the situation isn't manageable is what I call good planning. Lfkd had thier plans as well, but a lot could have been made better. Of course it's always easy to sit with the answers and tell what's right or wrong.

I respect a lot of lfkd players, however I see much as trash. Lfkd were large, but got reduced to a very low amount of players. These players weren't all that good, they couldn't handle their growth and as Mattius said, a lot went grey.

lfkd underestimated the rest of the world. They believed that they could play as a third party tribes and involve whenever other tribes conflicts appeared. The plan could have been better.

We aren't doing perfectly fine on all fronts either. However, we aren't giving up. I sacrifice a lot of time for this game myself like many other TSE members, I do however not enjoy this game. I would love to delete like Mattius and Nyxx did, I would want nothing more than relax and have freetime. I don't see anything wrong with them deleting, I know what they have been through since I'm dealing with the exact same issues if not more. I made a large operations which took time, a lot of time which overwhelmed lfkd. I expected that there would be tons of easy villages and inactivity from the attacked players. However I didn't expect them to delete so early.

So yes, I sound arrogant. The reason why I do so is because I'm always trying to put all facts on the table.
This is the difference when speaking to me.

I believe that I'll get the number 8.
I'll get the number 8.

I'll always sound arrogant when I lack time like now. I'm however putting all the facts on the table: "This is how it's". And it isn't always the most sweet thing to hear.

Lfkd tribes are just as any other tribe, one will outlive the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ive read as much as I can bear of your post Jezuz so forgive me if Ive missed anything.

To address what happened with barbar it needs to be noted that they continually cheated by playing multiple accounts. I would rather fight them too but there comes a time when enough has to be enough.

With regards to other comments about some LFKD players lacking quality and the plan being horrible its frankly not true.

The LFKD did have a flawed plan but not for the reasons you suggest. The plan to be aggressive and to plow through our enemies was not sustainable because about 12 months ago we ran out of nobles. This led to a loss of momentum and widespread boredom among players who then started to become inactive and allowed our enemies to get a foot in the door.

Players like goldaigel, thorstone, and oddball13 were great players but eventually lost interest became inactive and then started to get attacked by which point they didnt have the energy to defent themselves.