Top Spammers

DeletedUser

Dear Spammers

It is with regret that I must inform you that between yourselves, you have formed the most vile creation ever.

Love,
HumbleTree
Ohaider you.

Hows the lazy man's way out modding of the forum been for you?

DeletedUser

willis.jpg

DeletedUser

Nothing much. Final preparations for Christmas (marking escape routes, etc), crying at the end of 'How not to live your life', procrastinating against uni work and finally, getting ever so unfit and maybe even putting on some weight.

Nice. I myself am procrastinating as well. I have like a 12 or something in my English class. Should be doing some work for it, but... Meh.

DeletedUser100590

Ohaider you.

Hows the lazy man's way out modding of the forum been for you?

Hey now! It's not just my fault :( Lappy only came back from Sony 2 or 3 days back. I gots a naked hard drive :icon_redface:

I missed you all as much as I miss the god damn plague horrendously though... I feel like I've regained my man-hood now I've thrown out a few infractions ;)

[spoil]
willis.jpg
[/spoil]

Pure. Racism.

DeletedUser

Hey now! It's not just my fault :( Lappy only came back from Sony 2 or 3 days back. I gots a naked hard drive :icon_redface:

I missed you all as much as I miss the god damn plague horrendously though... I feel like I've regained my man-hood now I've thrown out a few infractions ;)
That's the spirit, Tree! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I dunno.

Fat & Jolly hasn't been in my home for over a year :p

(Obviously talking about hubby. Pfft. He's losing weight :D )

DeletedUser100590

Troy's getting (is?) skinnier than he was this time last year? :O

DeletedUser

I always assumed it was about Boxing. I need to go apologize to my brother.

DeletedUser

Wait... it isn't?

Sadly, no.

You switch jobs with your boss, is what I've heard it is. I've never looked that much into Boxing Day, a friend of mine told me that :icon_confused:

Apologies, if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Wow... that's kind of... disappointing... I thought that was one thing Canada actually had going for them...

Last edited by a moderator: