Top Ten Players

stwfan

Who are they? and more important who can teach me how to play?

DeletedUser

I don't care about the rest because i'm ranked 1st.

the people that come after me can teach you

DeletedUser

read this: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=51240

If you understand all that you'll probably are a far better player than the current ten best players.

The five best players on stw probably were (in no particular order)
Thargoran
Baldhor
matty1.23
vpar2
jamm
All five have left or only make appearances on a very irregular basis.

From the current players (in order) mmm... or namaz are probably best, but are still miles behind. mmm... being the better player but namaz the better teacher. Again: read the guide and you have a good chance to become better than 99% of the stw players.

By the way, the only thing thirsty is the #1 in is talking bullshit.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From the current players (in order) mmm... or namaz are probably best, but are still miles behind. mmm... being the better player but namaz the better teacher.

Miles hey? And here I thought I had made strides since you've been gone :icon_wink:

As for Miggy and I, we've decided to have a showdown round within a few weeks, can't put up with his daily gloating on skype about the last round. It is time one of us had true ownership of the bragging rights :lol:

We'll each be in a O-M-S tribe, hoping we start off as neighbours rather than different ends of the map. Then it'll be over before it has even started.... :icon_wink:

Place ya bets...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

5 PA points on miggy,
no wait. 5 points on James, if I can persuade him to join that round...

DeletedUser

5 PA points on miggy,
no wait. 5 points on James, if I can persuade him to join that round...

5 points on namaz for me :) i think in your other post jamm you got it wrong, i know namaz is a better player than me, we have completely different playing styles, i will still give it ma best shot tho :icon_wink: you never know what can happen, afterall even the best player can mess up,

chat soon namaz so we can arrange this

mmm....

DeletedUser

read this: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=51240

If you understand all that you'll probably are a far better player than the current ten best players.

The five best players on stw probably were (in no particular order)
Thargoran
Baldhor
matty1.23
vpar2
jamm
All five have left or only make appearances on a very irregular basis.

From the current players (in order) mmm... or namaz are probably best, but are still miles behind. mmm... being the better player but namaz the better teacher. Again: read the guide and you have a good chance to become better than 99% of the stw players.

By the way, the only thing thirsty is the #1 in is talking bullshit.

So you are basically saying that the people whom are playing this round are n00bs or generally new to tribalwars? Watching those sentences made my TW-day :icon_rolleyes:

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you are basically saying that the people whom are playing this round are n00bs or generally new to tribalwars? Watching those sentences made my TW-day :icon_rolleyes:

The thread was entitled top ten players, so there is room for another 3.

But in my humble opinon you'd have to include Krakkan, JsChilds amongst others. TBH there is many a good player out there and you'd be very hard pressed to pick a top ten.

You are more than welcome to join in the bet.

Hell, we could do a pool and top players takes all the premium points.:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The thread was entitled top ten players, so there is room for another 3.

But in my humble opinon you'd have to include Krakkan, JsChilds amongst others. TBH there is many a good player out there and you'd be very hard pressed to pick a top ten.

You are more than welcome to join in the bet.

Hell, we could do a pool and top players takes all the premium points.:icon_wink:

I don't participate in a contest I can't win :p

Well I have yet to see the very best around here... Find me Deathless..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3452

In my view Jamm and Thargoran are the best players you'll find on Speed or .net in general. Other players start filing down from there. ;-)

DeletedUser

The thing is that when the very best find out that they are actually the best, they get a lil' tired and stop beeing so active as they use to be when they were on top - this makes room for "new" good people who have yet to have the success they so hardly want.

I think Deathless (also known as Kenpachi Zaraki on w6) is the best player/tribeleader I've ever met, not just because of the overall skills he had, but also because of his personallity. Who can be a scum but at the same time a cool guy? Deathless.

The only player with the same caliber now on .net is KV, but he's banned from the P&P so he's kinda useless.

The main problem for me is that I infact only like to play the way Deathless teached me to play- so I have some problems with accepting that "normal" leaders often do things a completly different way.

On the other side, I haven't boosted my fame enough to be known in the community here so I'm automatically not qualified for the tribes that are worth beeing in :p

Anyways, I just tried to explain why I think DL is the best player I have met.

DeletedUser

Hmm nice to see i got a mention guess I'll have to come back some time and play a round and see if i can still cut it. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The best player?

I would have to say...

PhenomPr0MasterCelnior

Karakkan and Tharogan are both second and third compared to him.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seen you floating around the forum, but hardly remember you gracing the STW servers. Alzeimers must be kicking in lol Although modesty is your strong point, why not join in the bet with Miggy and I, it'll make for an interesting affair :icon_wink:

Also think Krakkan and Thargoran will be gutted they never made your top 10 :lol:

Last edited:

Tracey

The best player?

I would have to say...

PhenomPr0MasterCelnior

Karakkan and Tharogan are both second and third compared to him.

I wondered how long it would take you Pro guys to come on here spouting your crap about how good you are... there are many good players in this game you lot unfortunately dont cut it.

Thargoran, Jamm, JChilds/Invalid User all deserve this title, the rest have a lot of catching up to do...

DeletedUser

Seen you floating around the forum, but hardly remember you gracing the STW servers. Alzeimers must be kicking in lol Although modest is your strong point, why not join in the bet with Miggy and I, it'll make for an interesting affair :icon_wink:

Also think Krakkan and Thargoran will be gutted they never made your top 10 :lol:

If this was at me. I don't have the time to play an stw round well at the moment since i'm caught up with school etc. So it will have to wait till the easter holidays. :)

Depending on when this next round starts i may be able to play the start of it but not carry it out to the end.