Top Ten Players

DeletedUser

The best player?

I would have to say...

PhenomPr0MasterCelnior

Karakkan and Tharogan are both second and third compared to him.

Is that the moron who called me a cheater, cause I managed to dodge in between a 1,5 second gap between two attacks and resend my offense so that it hit when his offense came back home?

It is true that vitor and celnior are far better than the rest of you crappy polish players, but 8 (celnior, vitor and the whole lot of you) of them couldn't cope with Thargoran playing in a solo tribe. Oh, of course you called Thargoran a cheater, too, for achieving that. Now thats really greats players that cannot admit they just weren't good enough.

DeletedUser

lol, i personally think that ....wait for it....

JackTheStripper is one of the best players :p

He has always been up top, even on late starts. He is a really nice guy aswel, he didn't want to leave our old tribe as he didn't want to leave others behind.

Get's my vote :p

DeletedUser

Strange, this reminds me of a conversation of two guys talking who can do it longer. Whilst one is talking about holding his breath the other is talking about something totally different.

I guess this is off topic, but naming irockstw (by himself) is off-topic, too.

i am MIGGY

Just so you all know i dont consider myself an elite player or tell people i am one, i just play a game which i find fun, thats what its all about FUN

my top 10 players would be:

JAMM
THARGORAN
BALDHOR
NAMAZ
MIKEY6669
TRU CULENT
JACK THE STRIPPER
CELMAIBUN
SARATOGA2000
KRAKKAN

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok might aswell list my top 10 based on people i've played with and against.

Jamm
Thargoran
Vpar2
Baldhor
Bloodsheder
Assholio
JChilds/Invalid
Namaz
Reversed

Insert one more here

DeletedUser

1. PhenomPr0MasterCelnior
2. Tharogan
3. Krakkan
4. Jamm
5. Matty1.23
6. mmm.... & Namaz
7. TheLoveNice
8. ThePhenomPr0MasterVitor
9. Invalid User
10. Lord Bimber

Now if I was bias I would do this instead...

1. PhenomPr0MasterCelnior
2. ThePhenomPr0MasterVitor
3. ThePhenomPr0MasterPoVer
4. drb81
5. ThePhenomPr0MasterKami
6. ThePhenomPr0MasterWicas
7. freak23
8. lolzkePpe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it funny that the majority of the "best" players dont even play.

DeletedUser

Lets get something straight. Is it just me or has no one else heard of PhenomPr0MasterCelnior? Because he definitely doesn't belong on that list if I don't know who the hell he is.

But I think matty1.23 has got it right.

Hey Matty!
-Merc

z0dia

Lets get something straight. Is it just me or has no one else heard of PhenomPr0MasterCelnior? Because he definitely doesn't belong on that list if I don't know who the hell he is.

But I think matty1.23 has got it right.

Hey Matty!
-Merc

They are some Polish players who tried to take down Thargoran.

DeletedUser5905

In my view Jamm and Thargoran are the best players you'll find on Speed or .net in general. Other players start filing down from there. ;-)

I think Russki deserves a mention somewhere as well, I have yet to see him outside the top 2 on any world he has played.