Top Ten Players

DeletedUser

I think Russki deserves a mention somewhere as well, I have yet to see him outside the top 2 on any world he has played.

Russki doesn't count as he hasn't played a speed world round as far as i know. This is top 10 speed round players. If it was across all world worlds my list would be completely different.

DeletedUser3452

I think Russki deserves a mention somewhere as well, I have yet to see him outside the top 2 on any world he has played.

Russki's an interesting one. I can't really tell whether it's high skill and exceptionally high activity, or exceptionally high skill and high activity.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Russki's an interesting one. I can't really tell whether it's high skill and exceptionally high activity, or exceptionally high skill and high activity.

:icon_razz:

[arrogance mode]He is one of those who learned from me so it's got to be exceptionally high skill[/arrogance mode]

DeletedUser

Is it to be noted, not to bother starting to play speed round now then? I was planning to as my work is slowing down here so more time.

DeletedUser

No, it is to be noted that the quality of players in the speed worlds does not evolve, but is decreasing. You can still have fun in the speed worlds as long as the current players are a challenge for you.

I'd try if I where you.

DeletedUser

No, it is to be noted that the quality of players in the speed worlds does not evolve, but is decreasing. You can still have fun in the speed worlds as long as the current players are a challenge for you.

I'd try if I where you.

Was that an insult?

DeletedUser

speed is fun all round, if you do get rimmed then its easy to start again, thats the pleasure about it, to me its more about playing the game then being number one but its nice to be there :p

DeletedUser

I know that I rank no where near the top, seeing as I cannot be on long enough per round to find out how well I could do. But, out of the few months I have been playing, I have determined the way things work.
Miggy, Namaz, Saratoga.
There was a brief period in which only Namaz played, and that was when I learned to play. It did not take long for me to hit number 5, but the first time I saw Miggy and Saratoga, I was done. They are both very active(albeit they sit one another and now just share an account I suppose) but they have quite a bit of skill too. I have watched Miggy get farmed and nobled over and over, yet it just comes back to haunt everyone that did it. He takes them out. Saratoga is the same way, but slightly more ruthless.
Namaz is just awesome.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and add my top ten.

To be honest I think most people would agree that it more or less picks itself. Anyhow here it is ( in no particular order so I don't offend :icon_wink:)

Jamm
Vpar2
Krakkan
Thargoran
MMM....
Baldhor
BloodSheder
Matty.123
JsChilds
Namaz

As most of these players don't play these days, I expect most people will be scratching their head wondering who/what/why/when....

For the current batch of players I say it would be:

Saratoga2000
JacktheStripper
Truculent
Swesoldier
Daddyjpimp
Pozey
Irockstw
Sharkyss

There are a few Germans that would make this list, however, for the life of me I can't remember their names atm.

z0dia

Well I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and add my top ten.

To be honest I think most people would agree that it more or less picks itself. Anyhow here it is ( in no particular order so I don't offend :icon_wink:)

Jamm
Vpar2
Krakkan
Thargoran
MMM....
Baldhor
BloodSheder
Matty.123
JsChilds
Namaz

As most of these players don't play these days, I expect most people will be scratching their head wondering who/what/why/when....

For the current batch of players I say it would be:

Saratoga2000
JacktheStripper
Truculent
Swesoldier
Daddyjpimp
Pozey
Irockstw
Sharkyss

There are a few Germans that would make this list, however, for the life of me I can't remember their names atm.

You mean Shanks Le Roux? fcb-master?

DeletedUser

Hope that little performance shows i still got it in me :)
sorry to bring up an old topic.

DeletedUser18695

This thread is usless, and it anoys me to read this about the "current top 10".

As most of you get german pro sitters.

And thanks for not mentioning a true player that doesnt have german sitters constantly.

As for top 10 i would class myself there, saragota, tru and pozey, they are the only true players i know.

Maybe tompa aswell as he only uses swe solider as a sitter. But i am outraged by all the bragging in here, you all use german pros to sit you. For instance miggy you use phil, alot of you use phil.

I addmit if its getting hairy and im taking 300 attacks at 1 time i might ask a freind to sit me. But most of the time i can handle my attacks and time perfectly. Your guys problems is you take credit for others doing and frankly it is wrong.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In fairness Ghetto, if you had read the thread from the start, you would have realised that it was slated towards the all time top ten.

As far as I know none of the ten I listed use the service of a "german sitter". Either it is made abundantly clear in the IGN - i.e Miggy vs, Phillip - or these people generally to take control after the current player loses interest or lacks a decent challenge. Most German players I've come across can't be bothered building an empire, they would rather inherit.

I listed my current top ten in an earlier post, however, I honestly believe they haven't a touch on the names being thrown around by all.

You can always prove them wrong in the proposed round :icon_wink:

DeletedUser33779

i am the new top player:icon_biggrin:
no just a joke. i think celmaibun and tompa are not bad but as i only played 2 rounds stw i cant really say this. but i played round 15 oder something and was nearly nobled by the hole tribe hades

DeletedUser18695

In fairness Ghetto, if you had read the thread from the start, you would have realised that it was slated towards the all time top ten.

As far as I know none of the ten I listed use the service of a "german sitter". Either it is made abundantly clear in the IGN - i.e Miggy vs, Phillip - or these people generally to take control after the current player loses interest or lacks a decent challenge. Most German players I've come across can't be bothered building an empire, they would rather inherit.

I listed my current top ten in an earlier post, however, I honestly believe they haven't a touch on the names being thrown around by all.

You can always prove them wrong in the proposed round :icon_wink:

But there always has been a sitter there for miggy, always including you.

Clearly you didnt get what i mean, there is no way this thread should even be posted xD, as now stw is no longer a cheat free game.

DeletedUser33779

why dont you do something against the cheating? on the german server they made all attempts to stop cheating and so many players were banned(and if you are banned all your villages become grey before the end of the round)that no on trys to cheat^^

DeletedUser18695

That was my thoughts from day one, as most of the villages are nobled.

Leaves no targets for us.

JustToner

This thread is usless, and it anoys me to read this about the "current top 10".

As most of you get german pro sitters.

And thanks for not mentioning a true player that doesnt have german sitters constantly.

As for top 10 i would class myself there, saragota, tru and pozey, they are the only true players i know.

Maybe tompa aswell as he only uses swe solider as a sitter. But i am outraged by all the bragging in here, you all use german pros to sit you. For instance miggy you use phil, alot of you use phil.

I addmit if its getting hairy and im taking 300 attacks at 1 time i might ask a freind to sit me. But most of the time i can handle my attacks and time perfectly. Your guys problems is you take credit for others doing and frankly it is wrong.

ghetto you had miggy sitting you :s last round anyways

DeletedUser

Hmmmm Can I Just Add This....

Yes I Have Phillip Sitting Me Quite Alot, The Reason For That Is The Fact I Get Addicted To It, Stay Up Till God Knows What Time Playing, And Then Honesty I Am Tired So I Have To Get A Sitter, It Just Happens My Sitter Is A Very Good Player, I Dont Need To Prove Myself Anyway, I Dont Consder Myself In The Top Ten, Of Speed Round Players And Really I Couldnt Care Less What People Think About Me,