Top Ten Players

DeletedUser18695

You missed my point, basicly your sitter loses all respect for your account.

All the work you do he just screws it up, yes he can noble and do it well. But he nobles your freinds and is cheeky and very rude.

And justtoner stfu xD i needed a sitter for 30 mins and i come back and my troops were being moved and being nobled lol.

JustToner

You missed my point, basicly your sitter loses all respect for your account.

All the work you do he just screws it up, yes he can noble and do it well. But he nobles your freinds and is cheeky and very rude.

And justtoner stfu xD i needed a sitter for 30 mins and i come back and my troops were being moved and being nobled lol.

that information is incorrect are that was a second time because the time i sat you i ended up playing you for a whole night and then passing it on :S, and i was forward your account i know you never set me

DeletedUser18695

Wtf are you on about?

You should never have been my sitter? Im not that stupid xD, and the round before last... no one at all sat me so cut the crap i dont have sitters that offten, as i turtle the night out lol.

JustToner

i am 100% sure i had your account one night then passed it on to jayjay and daddy because i couldnt be arsed to play speed during term time, it was round

Speed Ranking #52 Round49
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages
1 Big Snipper D@ddyJ 1,02 Mio. 95
2 GhettoGirl07 ~GODZ~ 722.523 60

i got told you quit after after 1 or 2 day and passed your account on a never played it after, i was passed the sitting twice once 30 min before sm, were i built up and then the follow night i was given it for erm as long as i wanted but tbh i cba with your account,

Last edited: