• Thread starter DeletedUser74857
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[spoil]
tease.jpg
[/spoil]

UnexpectedParole

2 more signs.

2. "active" players to recruit have taken no villages in over a month and have had only two OD jumps in the past 20 days.
Thought I would ressurect this one. too lazy to update with anything about enemy villages, or how much longer than a month.

Drowned Dog

Your tribe chose Harry as their official forum representative, sign #254 that your tribe is a fail tribe.

DeletedUser

You claim your not a family even when you have 2 tribes. Fail.

DeletedUser70293

#258 your COA tries to take credit for "recycling" two tribes. One of which you never fought and another you jumped on the gang-train for.

jesseiam2

Uh, if you are referring to our CoA, it doesnt take credit for recycling anything, it says that the players in the new tribe are recycled from those old tribes, but nice try on flaming, I give it a 6/10. Next time more pics and less words! :D

DeletedUser70293

Uh, if you are referring to our CoA, it doesnt take credit for recycling anything, it says that the players in the new tribe are recycled from those old tribes, but nice try on flaming, I give it a 6/10. Next time more pics and less words! :D

Now you're just arguing hairs. Your COA basically claims FURIE players as tired and (to me atleast) suggests they're the same players FREE has been "recycling" under a new "wrapper".

Someone enjoys using that certain quote from me don't they?

jesseiam2

I wouldnt argue hairs, I prefer to keep the hairs I have! And since I created the CoA, I should know what I meant by it. :p

BTW - You need to update your siggy to include your W31 name.

jesseiam2

I wouldnt argue hairs, I prefer to keep the hairs I have! And since I created the CoA, I should know what I meant by it. :p

BTW - You need to update your siggy to include your W31 name.

DeletedUser83060

AHL is back on W31, again? Weird, Sixpointer said he was back too, but he is to afraid to tell me his new ign.

DeletedUser70293

then why do you not just tell us all who you are sir?

Puddy. Isn't a huge secret. The original Puddy mailed people in FREE letting them know I quit. Not my fault if those peeps didn't pass it on.