Top Ten tribes in real life.

DeletedUser

So you are saying you would like to date Reiko :lol:

aine1169 said:
Hmmm I think NOVA would make a better match for Germany... :)

That would more mean Germany = Nova in First World War.
Since Nova came in quite late.

lord rok

but it doesnt fit in geographically, as Germany was in middle of action, but we in NOVA are on the edge of this events...
also, we didnt start it, and our batlle is not the biggest INSO v R war is surely bigger as NOVA v Bey0nd

so, i am staying on NOVA = USA

aine1169

So you are saying you would like to date Reiko :lol:

NOVA - Starts with N, four letters.
NAZI - Starts with N, four letters.
Leaders of both were/are little dictators with ideas above their station...
Coincidence?

:icon_twisted:

lord rok

Coincidence?

lol, ok :)
our invasion on bey0nd really is close to what Hitler did to Poland...

DeletedUser

Coincidence?

So according your theory, this would also mean

Aine = Starts with A and ends with e, 4 letters
A**e = Starts with A and ends with e, 4 letters

** fill in an R and an S

aine1169

So according your theory, this would also mean

Aine = Starts with A and ends with e, 4 letters
A**e = Starts with A and ends with e, 4 letters

** fill in an R and an S

I bet you burnt out both braincells thinking that one up, didn't you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Directed at Irc Coga

Let me explain this with some cold hard facts.

The United States is currently the largest economy in the world, the most stable country and the largest military power in existence, in terms of advancement and numbers.

United States GDP
13,000,000,000,000 ~ 2008 Fourth Quarter. That is 13 trillion.

The entire world has a GPD worth of roughly 45-50 Trillion.

That is 6 Billion people extra, worth a total of 35~ Trillion.

Then we couple together the US and it's allies.

European Union- 16~ Tril
Japan - 8 Tril

So, in total, we have... 36 Trillion USD of monetary worth from the US and it's major allies.

That leaves the rest of the world, which in total is worth roughly 11 or 15 trillion, total. Spread over a much larger population.

US and Allies- Roughly 1.4 Billion People.
Rest of world - 5.2 Billion people.

You can see the ratios here, right?

Then we go into nuclear arms, no nation will actually use them, so they don't count in anything but fear factor.

By military means, the US and it's allies have the most advanced armies, navies and airforces around the world, while the major military powers of China and Russia have a lot of tanks, and artillery, and boats, but are about as advanced as the 1970's.

All information used in this post was provided from sources such as the CIA world factbook, world bank, and the UN.

lord rok

Directed at Irc Coga

Let me explain this with some cold hard facts.

The United States is currently the largest economy in the world, the most stable country and the largest military power in existence, in terms of advancement and numbers.

United States GDP
13,000,000,000,000 ~ 2008 Fourth Quarter. That is 13 trillion.

The entire world has a GPD worth of roughly 45-50 Trillion.

That is 6 Billion people extra, worth a total of 35~ Trillion.

Then we couple together the US and it's allies.

European Union- 16~ Tril
Japan - 8 Tril

So, in total, we have... 36 Trillion USD of monetary worth from the US and it's major allies.

That leaves the rest of the world, which in total is worth roughly 11 or 15 trillion, total. Spread over a much larger population.

US and Allies- Roughly 1.4 Billion People.
Rest of world - 5.2 Billion people.

You can see the ratios here, right?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we go into nuclear arms, no nation will actually use them, so they don't count in anything but fear factor.

By military means, the US and it's allies have the most advanced armies, navies and airforces around the world, while the major military powers of China and Russia have a lot of tanks, and artillery, and boats, but are about as advanced as the 1970's.

All information used in this post was provided from sources such as the CIA world factbook, world bank, and the UN.

1st part has good information...

DeletedUser

I noticed two mistakes inside of it.

The second part was entirely accurate, though.

DeletedUser

You're kidding, right? The US smashed Iraq in 1990 with about 150 losses, and again in 2003 with even less. Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world in 1990, with much experience from the Iran war. The occupation is where the US losses mount. You're going to get some other losses (e.g. car wrecks, friendly fire) when you have 160K armed troops in the filed, just like there are losses in any city of that size.

Every generation of US soldiers has fought in at least one major war since General George Washington defeated the British. That's 230 years of battle experience. The armaments, training, experience and effectiveness of the US armed forces is second to none.

just think about what happened in iraq, america bombed it like anything....... i would say saddam had nothing but gun powder to fight back with....... i he had a nuke a nuke in the sea was enough for all US fleets........ a nuke was enogh for israel......
Saddam was an enemy of his own people, look at what fidel has done for cuba, with so minimal resources...........
the countries who have no leader ship are USA and Pakistan........... people at the top lie a lot and all is governed by agencies, who on the name of national intrest just keep on filling their pockets................ LEADERS dont sleep easy at nights if heir is poverty in their country, if people are jobles and have nothing to eat....., work most of the hours to make things better........... look at MEHMOOD AHMEDI NAZAD, the iranian president..............
money corrupts so many tat our hearts hurt......... i cry at times for pakistan, my country, but the little contribution i could make is just by doing my job properly, that i do.... but with some compromises...... as all is not in my governance...... lol.
THIS LIFE WILL PASS people will remember you as good or bad and AMERICA HAS DONE BADLY FOR EVERYONE......... LIARS>>>>> they even lie to poor american people... thats CIA

DeletedUser

just think about what happened in iraq, america bombed it like anything....... i would say saddam had nothing but gun powder to fight back with....... i he had a nuke a nuke in the sea was enough for all US fleets........ a nuke was enogh for israel......
Saddam was an enemy of his own people, look at what fidel has done for cuba, with so minimal resources...........
the countries who have no leader ship are USA and Pakistan........... people at the top lie a lot and all is governed by agencies, who on the name of national intrest just keep on filling their pockets................ LEADERS dont sleep easy at nights if heir is poverty in their country, if people are jobles and have nothing to eat....., work most of the hours to make things better........... look at MEHMOOD AHMEDI NAZAD, the iranian president..............
money corrupts so many tat our hearts hurt......... i cry at times for pakistan, my country, but the little contribution i could make is just by doing my job properly, that i do.... but with some compromises...... as all is not in my governance...... lol.
THIS LIFE WILL PASS people will remember you as good or bad and AMERICA HAS DONE BADLY FOR EVERYONE......... LIARS>>>>> they even lie to poor american people... thats CIA

All countries lie to their people. Keep secrets. There isn't one country that doesn't keep secret's from their people. Some are just to stop the public panicing, others can be more severe. And i would have to disagree with you somewhat on the topic of fidel castro. He has made an excellent health care system, and everyone needs good clinic's and hospitals, for care. And the U.S hasn't done badly for everyone, they lend money to countries like brazil, and now there are plans to erase the I owe u's. And one more thing, ive been to Iran, and its not nearly as bad as you say it to be, the majority of people have money, decent jobs, houses and food in their bellies. Its a life that any person could do with.

DeletedUser

the point i made was that IRAN is good, while Pakistan is not.......... state is not doing much for people but people are, and that is so good about the people, but very few remain as you see, Good people go early, lol
I am sur Ahmedi Nazads sleeps well............ but my president is concience less , he is a lying theif, beuracracy and army are not totally for the people.......

these agencies have taken over democracy

DeletedUser

the point i made was that IRAN is good, while Pakistan is not.......... state is not doing much for people but people are, and that is so good about the people, but very few remain as you see, Good people go early, lol
I am sur Ahmedi Nazads sleeps well............ but my president is concience less , he is a lying theif, beuracracy and army are not totally for the people.......

these agencies have taken over democracy

What exactly do you mean by "these agencies"

DeletedUser

You say your from Pakistan? Do you know how much the U.S. gives that country in foreign aid? I'm guessing that you don't. But lets just say if we decide to stop Pakistan would be <This content has been removed by the tribalwars moderation staff.>

Last edited by a moderator: