Top Ten Tribes

roman01

RoyalE simply lacks this true leadership skill, and will ultimately fail because of it.

Where Krieger lacks in diplomatic ability, he makes up for in activity and leadership dedication.
*Observation point of view only

DeletedUser117003

From what I heard about friends in Bacon and my own, though limited, interactions with Deb. I would have loved to be in her tribe :)

Thats why the had little members, only choosen few are blessed with the company of the best.

DeletedUser

You again? For months you keep calling us inferior and idiots as we do not watch our flanks against NAM or whatever other crap you can think of. Well regardless of your drops of wisdom we are still fine and in great relations with NAM, but thanks for your concern.

PS how many worlds you won like a leader ?

My words still stand. NAM will eat you soon enough. Your players dislike you, your tribe is moving in the wrong direction, and you spend your time on the PnP wasting time.

Unfortunately just 1, but I plan on upping that in the close future. On the other hand... I haven't lost a world as a leader yet.. something I hear that you are familiar with.

DeletedUser42044

So what is that blessed tribe that you led for the first and only time to victory ?

Where Krieger lacks in diplomatic ability, he makes up for in activity and leadership dedication.

My diplomatic skill obviously suck as I choose you as ally. But again we had good long term relation with most relevant tribes in this world (NAM, Bacon). It seams you still cant over of my decision to ally with NAM.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So what is that blessed tribe that you led for the first and only time to victory ?

W46. I can't take full credit for that though, as on w46 we were a leadership team... rather than just one arrogant ass on the top. We won because we were an effective team.

DeletedUser

W46. I can't take full credit for that though, as on w46 we were a leadership team... rather than just one arrogant ass on the top. We won because we were an effective team.

Can i ask if you were actually a duke or just a council member? If just a council member i wouldn't really count that as a victory for you as a leader :O

DeletedUser95593

Fall of Bacon is Deb's fault.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...-little-pigs&p=6933290&viewfull=1#post6933290

"Deb, like all women is a scandalous harlot who should never be trusted. "

Clearly I have the wisdom of a thousand monks, shame on those who don't believe in my words.

sam should be quoting me on his tribe profile not gandhi.

where roman lacks in diplomatic ability, he makes up for in inactivity and apathy towards leadership responsibilities. amirite?
*observation point of view only

someone do me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

Are you even aware NAM and RoyalE diplomacy is actually identical ? Obviously not as you keep saying for months about NAM superior diplomatic skill compared to us.

From the level of your hates toward us and earlier toward Dharma, like with your admiration to NAM I would say that you are probably someone buthurt from Civil that dreaming every night about NAM cavalry to save your noobish ass.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
These two quotes sum up quite an interesting mentality. And in this regard I would say that you are completely correct. You seem to be quite an effective leader (from looking at world events), however a large amount of your player base vehemently dislikes you as a person.

I do disagree that the ability to be benevolent (and a friend) and the ability to be a good leader are antonymous. In fact I think that a truly good leader must--by definition--be able to relate to, as well as be kind to, those that follow them. You don't seem to have captured this concept yet, but my hope is that this will change.
From my limited knowledge of NAM, Sam is both an effective leader as well as a genuinely kind figure. RoyalE simply lacks this true leadership skill, and will ultimately fail because of it.

TLDR: Krieger, you need to learn to be a truly good leader before you can win a world.

I know before everyone realized how god awful dharma is we had a group from royale wanting to leave, most refereed to kriegers leadership like they were members of a concentration camp in nazi germany. Their words, not mine you do seem like a huge tool tho krieger.

In the end tho, they lead a tribe that is #1 in the world they clearly are doing enough right to make up for how much of an unlikable person krieger is

kül tigin

NAM will eat you soon enough. Your players dislike you..

I m in NAM also, I ll love to rim you Krieger :D Although I dont like Sam, I hate krieger more.. So we will be kicking your arse with khan crew..