How about bringing the beer to you? o.o

[spoil]
5DhWQ.jpg
[/spoil]

I suspect they're using supah hax!

[spoil]
9F1wV.jpg
[/spoil]

HI MY NAME IS BIGEVAN, LETS DO WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN!

[spoil]
7Cr8x.jpg
[/spoil]

I have a genius plan! Lets try and cap villages that are 2 K's away! Hopefully we can do it when he's offline. :3

[spoil]
aRxTL.jpg
[/spoil]

You haven't been trying very hard now have you. O_O

[spoil]
prFVC.jpg
[/spoil]

link11223454

10/10 if I ever saw one.

It takes an old school player to pull a quality old school PnP.

Now go get em!

DeletedUser20939

It was funny thanks for the share 10/10

And ToP seems noobs, I mean playing from mobile phone this much at this stage.

DeletedUser

Great PnP and intelligence work, nothing really embarassing though. For me I mean, I'm not a pr0zzzzord.

King Matt II

No offence I <3 you Topat but I don't see how this is "great" pnp.

DeletedUser

Great PnP and intelligence work, nothing really embarassing though. For me I mean, I'm not a pr0zzzzord.

Nothing really emberassing?!? Maybe at first glance but if you look closely, you'll notice 7 out of 11 of ToPats villages are internally nobled, that's embarrassing, for him...

DeletedUser20939

Nothing really emberassing?!? Maybe at first glance but if you look closely, you'll notice 7 out of 11 of ToPats villages are internally nobled, that's embarrassing, for him...

Ah well as long as you don't copy the reasons for that from our forums I am ok with it :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

herpderp we actually take care of our members that what those internals show.

Now if you look really closely these post become even more embarrassing. Bigevan will fit right in with you people.

DeletedUser

herpderp we actually take care of our members that what those internals show.

Now if you look really closely these post become even more embarrassing. Bigevan will fit right in with you people.

I prefer to save my nobles, so I can "take care of" my enemies :)

Why would you let TOP know you have a spy in there camp? Especially without any useful info :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why would you let TOP know you have a spy in there camp? Especially without any useful info :icon_confused:

Three possibilities:

1. They had a temporary insight in the forums (they sat an account)
2. Their spy got kicked/left.
3. They have more than one spy in there.

So... Yeah, that.

EDIT: A fourth possibility of course is that they preferred bragging over a tactical advantage. Which in my eyes is rather foolish.

DeletedUser

ToPaT you bring it to the exturnals to make them look bad but you havent taken a village off them so they are better.

someone who tries and fails is better than someone who insults and sits there hiding.

link11223454

ToPaT you bring it to the exturnals to make them look bad but you havent taken a village off them so they are better.

someone who tries and fails is better than someone who insults and sits there hiding.

Trolololol while they start stacking villages near him.

DeletedUser

EDIT: A fourth possibility of course is that they preferred bragging over a tactical advantage. Which in my eyes is rather foolish.

Deeerp

> Implying Topat need tacical advantage

Deeerp

> Implying internals should be let go outside of the tribe
> Implying we need spies

DeletedUser

1) ToPaT got told by TOP not to noble near them, despite being located inside them. For the purpose of upholding a NAP, he had to move away. How do you move away? By internalling...
2) Those of us close to the enemies, are nobling the enemies. This gives players like ToPaT [isolated] more chance to relocate
3) ToPaT is a bit of a pointwhore and a noob :icon_redface: but we still love him!

Why would we let TOP know we have a spy? Because we thought we'd give you a chance <3

greenmonsta

Deeerp

> Implying Topat need tacical advantage

Deeerp

> Implying internals should be let go outside of the tribe
> Implying we need spies

^this

How is it better to try and fail than to succeed at defending?