~TOP~ The Orc Prats

stellro

1) ToPaT got told by TOP not to noble near them, despite being located inside them. For the purpose of upholding a NAP, he had to move away. How do you move away? By internalling...
2) Those of us close to the enemies, are nobling the enemies. This gives players like ToPaT [isolated] more chance to relocate
3) ToPaT is a bit of a pointwhore and a noob :icon_redface: but we still love him!

Why would we let TOP know we have a spy? Because we thought we'd give you a chance <3

Topat is a turtle.....he acts the big I am with 20k of each supplied by his tribe which takes no skill at all.

**hey everybody look how good I am** (with stacked villages)

xRedDevil

ToPaT you bring it to the exturnals to make them look bad but you havent taken a village off them so they are better.

someone who tries and fails is better than someone who insults and sits there hiding.

I think you better check TWstats because it clearly shows he has taken a village off of them.

ToPaT

It just shows Riot! is smart enough to help it's members out. o_O

And more like **Hey everybody I wonder how long I can trololol ~TOP~ for untill they snap** (with stacked villages)

Also;

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TOP~, ~TOPD~
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 31,897
Difference: 31,897

chart

DeletedUser105080

You cant say side one TOP and TOPD then side two just Riot. Yes you have nobled 4 villages but you have done it while we are being attacked by 6 other tribes too. You're pretty much bragging about having no skill. Awesome.

DeletedUser

Where do TOP Riot and Gians all stand now? (That's all of the involved yes?)

And realistically what will happen in the coming days (most likely to happen).

DeletedUser

More involved than that, not sure, Gians recently have an OP where they lost off 100 nobles, gained two villages but lost those two villages within the day.

DeletedUser

I suppose the tribe HERMIT could also be added into the mix. So to answer my own question, it is much much more extensive than those three tribes I previously mentioned. (HERMIT hitting Gians) and vice versa.

DeletedUser104590

If we are being honest,

I think TOP doing pretty good job holding their own.

DeletedUser

I think you better check TWstats because it clearly shows he has taken a village off of them.

since the war broke out hes taken 0 only nobled off your basher tribe and internally, thats what i was talking about

hes taken 2 off them though before that, both cross nobles.

at green monsta

top have succeded at defending from him aswell so they are both succeeding? noooooooooo

DeletedUser

since the war broke out hes taken 0 only nobled off your basher tribe and internally, thats what i was talking about

at green monsta

top have succeded at defending from him aswell so they are both succeeding? noooooooooo

You should seriously stop talking nonsense

1) ToPaT got told by TOP not to noble near them, despite being located inside them. For the purpose of upholding a NAP, he had to move away. How do you move away? By internalling...

Above Quote says it all yet you ignored it -.- If you check Topats location you would see he is in the middle of ~TOP~ so why not let him relocate by taking a cluster of villages from a player that quit playing? :icon_rolleyes:

006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 3,803 ChoRed93 [*APEX*] Alpha.Wolf [~TOP~] 2012-02-11 - 20:01:33

Nearly 1 month later....

006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 7,895 Alpha.Wolf [~TOP~] ToPaT [Riot!] 2012-03-07 - 10:56:00

how is that cross nobling?

Besides what use does he have taking more ~TOP~'s villages when having only ~4 villages in their area to ~TOP~'s 200? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 3,803 ChoRed93 [*APEX*] Alpha.Wolf [~TOP~] 2012-02-11 - 20:01:33

Nearly 1 month later....

006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 7,895 Alpha.Wolf [~TOP~] ToPaT [Riot!] 2012-03-07 - 10:56:00

how is that cross nobling?

Besides what use does he have taking more ~TOP~'s villages when having only ~4 villages in their area to ~TOP~'s 200? :icon_rolleyes:

he took 1 before the war wooooooooooooooow

use of taking villages to grow to and to lowerenemy number

top are surrounded by multiple enemies so its hardley him vs,

DeletedUser

point was he insults them and since the war hes imsulting them for hes taken 0

he shut shut up and fight before showing his ego, as he hasnt earned one yet.

DeletedUser

he took 1 before the war wooooooooooooooow

use of taking villages to grow to and to lowerenemy number

top are surrounded by multiple enemies so its hardley him vs,

umm i just proved you wrong about the Cross nobling bullshit you said, so i dont really see the point of this "he took 1 before the war wooooooooooooooow" Or did you forget what you wrote?

Yes like he can do anything with probably 1 nuke out of 4 villages Which are separated hours apart in the middle of ~TOP~ gee you are so smart :icon_rolleyes:

I would love to see what the following tribes contributed towards this war...

The Norsemen
Black Hawks
Imperial Warlords Legion
Celestial Legion

I doubt Riot are doing anything in this war anyway.

DeletedUser

umm i just proved you wrong about the Cross nobling bullshit you said, so i dont really see the point of this "he took 1 before the war wooooooooooooooow" Or did you forget what you wrote?

Yes like he can do anything with probably 1 nuke out of 4 villages Which are separated hours apart in the middle of ~TOP~ gee you are so smart :icon_rolleyes:

The Norsemen
Black Hawks
Imperial Warlords Legion
Celestial Legion

apart from riot taking a load already, if thats not contributing then i dont know what is

He calls them prats and he hasnt attacked and done anything in the war

I dont care hes not done shit but dont come to the forum posting it if you havent got the bottle to attack.

Hes a mouthy player but he doesnt back it up with action

all bark no bite.

stellro

The Norsemen
Black Hawks
Imperial Warlords Legion
Celestial Legion

He nobled a village that alpha.wolf cleared before the war - imagine if people knew the facts before proclaiming to be "in the know"

ToPaT

Sir, I believe you are wrong sir.

002. Theramore (484|335) K34 3,865 ToPaT [Riot!] Alpha.Wolf [~TOP~] 2012-02-23 23:39:44
002. Theramore (484|335) K34 3,626 loposam12 [-PK-] ToPaT [Riot!] 2012-02-22 22:50:43

That is the village you are talking about sir.

006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 7,871 Stellro [~TOP~] ToPaT [Riot!] 2012-03-08 11:59:50
006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 7,871 ToPaT [Riot!] Stellro [~TOP~] 2012-03-08 11:58:56
006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 7,905 ToPaT [Riot!] ToPaT [Riot!] 2012-03-08 10:49:18
006 - May Contain Joy (484|333) K34 7,895 Alpha.Wolf [~TOP~] ToPaT [Riot!] 2012-03-07 10:56:00

Sir this is the village we are talking about sir.

Initial Clear
ToPaT's Ennoblement
ToPaT's Epic Fail Prenoble
Stellro's Day later Recap
ToPaT's Not Day later Recap

484|335 =/= 484|333

yeil

You cant say side one TOP and TOPD then side two just Riot. Yes you have nobled 4 villages but you have done it while we are being attacked by 6 other tribes too. You're pretty much bragging about having no skill. Awesome.

You stole my IGN :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Good job Topat... you'll still get a chance to prove that you are the best and only to(e)p of them all. But its so funny and intriguing how you guys are so in control that you can reveal a spy just to mess around with the other tribe. Damn

DeletedUser

apart from riot taking a load already, if thats not contributing then i dont know what is

He calls them prats and he hasnt attacked and done anything in the war

I dont care hes not done shit but dont come to the forum posting it if you havent got the bottle to attack.

Hes a mouthy player but he doesnt back it up with action

all bark no bite.

He doesn't attack you guys for the same reason you guys don't attack him...because you stacked those around him, which is a fair enough reason.

And Riot hasn't really done that much. We just expose your noobs and you kick them. We haven't concentrated too much on you at all...