~TOP~ The Orc Prats

stellro

We haven't concentrated too much on you at all...

And nor us on you (or at least upto the last 4 days where I've been offline thanks to my b'day :)).......which does throw into question how much Gians were reliant on your attacks and how that relationship is potentially stuttering now based on the actuals????

yeil

~TOP~ are doing well overall considering what they have up against them.

DeletedUser

And nor us on you (or at least upto the last 4 days where I've been offline thanks to my b'day :)).......which does throw into question how much Gians were reliant on your attacks and how that relationship is potentially stuttering now based on the actuals????

A 4 day birthday? That sounds fun! And the Gians situation I am not too clued up about so I can't really comment :icon_wink:

stellro

A 4 day birthday? That sounds fun! And the Gians situation I am not too clued up about so I can't really comment :icon_wink:

Well contrary to the popular belief that dedicated TW players cannot also have relationships - my wife took me away into the depths of a country with no reception (perhaps to keep me away from TW :icon_wink:)

And I have my own views of Riot's involvement in this war but I'll keep that to myself for now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well contrary to the popular belief that dedicated TW players cannot also have relationships - my wife took me away into the depths of a country with no reception (perhaps to keep me away from TW :icon_wink:)

And I have my own views of Riot's involvement in this war but I'll keep that to myself for now :icon_cool:

Relationship? Do you mean a NAP or an alliance? :icon_confused:

And you can feel free to discuss Riot!'s involvement with me in game. Because maybe you know even more then me! All I know is that you recruited noobs, mainly near me, we took them and you dismissed them. Unfortunately I managed to pick the one that wasn't a noob to go for! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Relationship? Do you mean a NAP or an alliance? :icon_confused:

And you can feel free to discuss Riot!'s involvement with me in game. Because maybe you know even more then me! All I know is that you recruited noobs, mainly near me, we took them and you dismissed them. Unfortunately I managed to pick the one that wasn't a noob to go for! :icon_razz:

Those you call noobs are your ex tribes members.The ones you abandonned and left there to get eaten since you had your deal with riot to save your account.
Do you wonder what your ex-members thing of your move ?

We had to give a chance on some people that seemed to care for the game. We warned everybody though in the beginning that only those that can keep up with us would stay here. Those that couldnot follow an active tribe cannot stay with us.
Simply as that .

DeletedUser

Those you call noobs are your ex tribes members.The ones you abandonned and left there to get eaten since you had your deal with riot to save your account.
Do you wonder what your ex-members thing of your move ?

We had to give a chance on some people that seemed to care for the game. We warned everybody though in the beginning that only those that can keep up with us would stay here. Those that couldnot follow an active tribe cannot stay with us.
Simply as that .

And you know it all? You want to know how much time I dedicated to that tribe, trying to teach those guys how to play, trying to mould them into a force to be reckoned with, and how long I stuck with trying to achieve these goals when I had opportunities long before to join Riot. I could have joined them before becoming into a position of power, however, I decided to stay and try my hardest. I provided my full attention to those who wanted it, and provided all the help I could, and tried to encourage as much participation as I could. The reward for my endevours at the end of my efforts, when constructing an attack plan and chasing people up to participate, was the general outcome of 'I can't participate because I have been attacking players who aren't enemies'. It was just a very poor tribe.

I put a hell of a lot of effort into Womble, and it showed that despite leaving, people still appreciated me and my efforts. If it was just a case of complete abandonment then why would they thank me for the effort I continually put in to help improve the tribe? It was a problem that was painfully evident in most players in Womble who I did get to participate.

At the end of the day, you guys cast them out too. You did as much good to them as I did; you portray yourselves as the good guys, yet I seriously doubt you expended the same amount of effort too.

stellro

One thing I would note however - is we havent abandonned any original TOP member - now that could be read the wrong way so to elaborate.....

From the original 30 members prior to taking in Womble / RISE guys - not 1 player that I can name has been abandonned based on the fact that they followed our rules. Sure we have had players leave & be dismissed for either not liking our style of play or thinking they were bigger than the tribe but as shown in past worlds - we will never abandon players for our own goals.....

For those who are on world 61 who played world 14 (as I know theres a few of you), myself & Doupantou stayed until the end of the world within our tribe even though we was ultimately heavily beaten - its just not in our nature to give up on people who believe & trust us.......even if that would mean that we sacrifice ourselves / accounts in the process and that is why we stayed until all had gone.

I have and still do put others in front of me and attempt to help them before taking any form of riches for myself - again always have - always will. And if we are ever defeated in this world then it will not be our aim to move to another tribe - we would move to another world and start again once securing a place for the members who did want to carry on.

When discussing agreements between TOP & Womble it became very evident that you succumbed to Riots wishes as a tribe - and the fact that you always had an opportunity to join Riot may have led to detremental decisions within your own tribe (i.e. allowing Riot to grow in your area / allowing Riot to take members who were meant to join Womble), these are both points that Tom raised and not from other sources therefore if you were looking out for Womble - opposed to ensuring you stayed aligned to Riot - then these players may have had a stronger leadership and more opportunity to prove themselves.....

As you state about Sylb - you cannot say the same for me as I am working on unfounded but potentially true aspects of the leadership & subsequent fall of Womble......call it speculation as ultimately none of this could be proved and is heresay (but surely thats the purposes of these forums :))

And speaking of falls - I hear abit of dishamony within Riot's leadership with h0lly now being sat and not growing and moving to an account on the rim - ToPaT taking a leadership role which some others do not like and have rubbed them up the same way and just a general feel of unrest......anyone care to comment, confirm or deny from within Riot????

DeletedUser104590

seems a lot of arguing in this forums..

How is all the fighting going in the game?

DeletedUser

And speaking of falls - I hear abit of dishamony within Riot's leadership with h0lly now being sat and not growing and moving to an account on the rim - ToPaT taking a leadership role which some others do not like and have rubbed them up the same way and just a general feel of unrest......anyone care to comment, confirm or deny from within Riot????

The only interesting bit. I wonder if this is true will h0lly take back the account that he left to be sat. Will he cause some drama in riot or will the account get internalled peacefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One thing I would note however - is we havent abandonned any original TOP member - now that could be read the wrong way so to elaborate.....

From the original 30 members prior to taking in Womble / RISE guys - not 1 player that I can name has been abandonned based on the fact that they followed our rules. Sure we have had players leave & be dismissed for either not liking our style of play or thinking they were bigger than the tribe but as shown in past worlds - we will never abandon players for our own goals.....

For those who are on world 61 who played world 14 (as I know theres a few of you), myself & Doupantou stayed until the end of the world within our tribe even though we was ultimately heavily beaten - its just not in our nature to give up on people who believe & trust us.......even if that would mean that we sacrifice ourselves / accounts in the process and that is why we stayed until all had gone.

You are describing here extremely different circumstances to those of the circumstances in Womble. If I would have been able to get more out of the players in Womble, and feel satisfied that the tribe functioned as well as it could, with players playing as a team, then I would have stayed without a doubt. This was not the case, and I must say it is so much better in Riot. Admittedly, I did not want to leave Womble. Like I have said in my previous post, I could have left earlier before trying to reform them, and I put a hell of a lot of effort into that tribe.

I have and still do put others in front of me and attempt to help them before taking any form of riches for myself - again always have - always will. And if we are ever defeated in this world then it will not be our aim to move to another tribe - we would move to another world and start again once securing a place for the members who did want to carry on.

When discussing agreements between TOP & Womble it became very evident that you succumbed to Riots wishes as a tribe - and the fact that you always had an opportunity to join Riot may have led to detremental decisions within your own tribe (i.e. allowing Riot to grow in your area / allowing Riot to take members who were meant to join Womble), these are both points that Tom raised and not from other sources therefore if you were looking out for Womble - opposed to ensuring you stayed aligned to Riot - then these players may have had a stronger leadership and more opportunity to prove themselves.....

Actually, it was Tom that made the decision to 'allow Riot to grow in our area'. One thing that I do commend Tom for usually is his diplomatic skills, however his blatant ignorance to me saying that Riot would not uphold the alliance and that we should hit them whilst they were cold, went duly unnoticed. The biggest diplomatic decision, we got wrong, because Tom had friends there and thought that they would not attack.

I was definitely pro-wiping Riot out when they were still small in the K and spread out. You only spoke to Tom, so you only got his side of the story. Either that, or you are trying to clutch at straws to find a story to make me look worse, when really it is complete garbage. Until towards the end, when 2 people responded positively to my -RISE- ops, I was Womble through and through.

As you state about Sylb - you cannot say the same for me as I am working on unfounded but potentially true aspects of the leadership & subsequent fall of Womble......call it speculation as ultimately none of this could be proved and is heresay (but surely thats the purposes of these forums :))

"Unfounded" and "potentially". Not too strong of an argument. If you want some proof, I have even gone to the liberty of finding some through the extensive skype chats...

[02/03/2012 14:52:49] Luke: And I think we know Riot!'s intentions with us later ;)
[02/03/2012 14:53:31] Tom: they aren't gunna turn against us if that's what you're suggesting
[02/03/2012 14:53:43] Luke: (chuckle)
[02/03/2012 14:53:45] Tom: i'm good friends with alot of their members and their leader
[02/03/2012 14:54:15] Luke: You obviously haven't played against SF before then
[02/03/2012 14:54:27] Tom: no
[02/03/2012 14:54:36] Tom: but he is the leader yes
[02/03/2012 14:54:46] Tom: however the members won't want to war a tribe they are friendly with
[02/03/2012 14:54:56] Tom: and that was one time he turned against a tribe
[02/03/2012 14:55:10] Tom: if he had done it on every world he was a duke on then fair enough
[02/03/2012 14:55:12] Tom: but it was once

Me telling Tom what was inevitably going to happen, but either wouldn't listen, or allow things to run its course...

[23/02/2012 21:28:14] pea_Sea: but a lot of the riot! members are going to grow faster then us
[23/02/2012 21:28:50] Tom: they will own K34 soon :/
[23/02/2012 21:29:15] pea_Sea: thats what I mean, we won't be able to stop them later unless we merge with a lot of good players or take them down now
[23/02/2012 21:29:17] pea_Sea: and they will know that
[23/02/2012 21:29:57] Tom: i think the long term plan is
[23/02/2012 21:29:59] Tom: keep the alliance
[23/02/2012 21:30:09] Tom: then eventually when the time comes and we have the space
[23/02/2012 21:30:12] Tom: the good wombles
[23/02/2012 21:30:16] Tom: merge into Riot!

Unfounded speculation is a nasty thing. Normally I wouldn't post things like this in the forum, yet since Tom now hates me even though he would do exactly the same, I guess I can't make things worse :icon_wink:

So 1 personal disagreement is leading to a travesty? I don't tend to agree. And ToPaT having any sort of power is a bit of a disaster but we are living with it for now :icon_wink:.....:lol:

Love you really <3

DeletedUser

The only interesting bit. I wonder if this is true will h0lly take back the account that he left to be sat. Will he cause some drama in riot or will the account get internalled peacefully.

The topat thing well the skype says it all looks like members don't have any problems with him :lol:

That is all false Intel on whoever it was that said it's part. h0llygh0st won't do that and the account is active.

So anyway, in the interest of showing transparency with all those who concern themselves with others affairs: Saecred gave me permission to post an excerpt from the Council Forum - because there actually was an issue but it's sorted now.

CitizenErased on 19.03.2012 at 22:15
Quote Edit
Hey Councilors! In your infinite wisdom, answer this one. Why are dog owners held responsible for their pet's defecation and general supervision but cats are allowed to wander, damage, defecate and fornicate unchallenged.?
I've yet to have a stray dog crap in my yard or garden but the local cats queue for the privilege. None of the many "certain" remedies work and I'm not allowed to take more robust action.
A defecating pet is a defecating pet.... oh and hey ToPaT, welcome.

DeletedUser

You don't know anything yet feel free to comment on it huh? :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104590

Riot! seems like a stable tribe.

TOP seems like a stable tribe.

Both tribes have very good players, some might say brillant players.

And i for one, look forward to see both tribes increase in the future.

As for h0lly and his account, he is a very good player and he is leaving his options open, which is never a bad thing in this game :)

xRedDevil

Actually, I'd say his options at this moment in time are fairly closed o_O

DeletedUser

Nah Glenn, I still got plenty of room left to move in :icon_razz:
Not on h0llygh0st anymore though, if that is what you mean 0o

DeletedUser

You don't know anything yet feel free to comment on it huh? :icon_neutral:

Umm seeing as you argued with your ex tribe about the diplomacy...

and comment made from stellro. "I hear abit of dishamony within Riot's leadership with h0lly now being sat and not growing and moving to an account on the rim"

So my comment was kinda logical

DeletedUser

Umm seeing as you argued with your ex tribe about the diplomacy...

and comment made from stellro. "I hear abit of dishamony within Riot's leadership with h0lly now being sat and not growing and moving to an account on the rim"

So my comment was kinda logical

I've moved to my account on the rim more then a week ago, I'm already getting at a level where I'm considering going for a academy 0o

My old account is not being sat. Its being played by my former co-player.

So any disharmony in Riot!'s leadership would not involve me. I'm not there...