Top tribe contenders

Deleted User - 848983838

the-blues-brothers-john-belushi.gif

Deleted User - 848983838

without exactly knowing who is pp farming or not and who will join over the next week or two in no order

Chaps

Cindy

Apoc

~V~

Susa

i can't see anymore but im sure theres a few mroe i missed or will join late

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
aight after much consideration i have decided that the tribe that will probably win the world is COPIUM. with this info i too will relocate to the east in order to maximize the amount of days i get to play this world

screw waking up to a message that says my village has been conqured that shit aint fun.

Mc DadDy is back

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumpish

Reaction score
I agree that COPIUM is a very strong tribe as well as ~TW~. It will be interesting to see the two tribes fight

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
a
As the Duke of TW we have every chance to win this world.

You may want to run to the other side of the world scared to fight other Players. We will hold our own.
ask the top player of your tribe, I’ve played with them before on world 110 ☺️
Probably be the same as world 110 they just gonna steam roll

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
How did you come to this conclusion or will you just talk enough to make yourself interesting. Lol

I totally agree with him, i was in your tribe on 117 and you dont rly care about ur members at all, nor send sup or planned anything as council member, i dont rly see TW winning this world at all

unless you guys just hug the whole world that is, but i hope we aint having that kind of chicken playstyle this world

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I totally agree with him, i was in your tribe on 117 and you dont rly care about ur members at all, nor send sup or planned anything as council member, i dont rly see TW winning this world at all

unless you guys just hug the whole world that is, but i hope we aint having that kind of chicken playstyle this world

My tribe in 117. :D :p First of all, I have nothing to do with the leadership of this tribe, precisely for the reason you said.

Last edited:

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
APOC 5 > APOC 4 > APOC 3 > APOC 2> APOC 1 > rest of world

Am I missing an APOC tribe here? :oops: