Top Tribe Outlooks?

DeletedUser

I thought the same thing however after being scouted the 1st time he was scouted a 2nd time by him and the only thing he had was 10 spears 22 swords 32 axes and 10 lc's oh yeah he is over 2k points now so I doubt he was hiding his troops he didn't even have scouts to kill 5 scouts.

And the funny thing is that he'll probably have an advantage over you since he'll be able to outproduce you do to having larger resource productions.

DeletedUser

And the funny thing is that he'll probably have an advantage over you since he'll be able to outproduce you do to having larger resource productions.

You are wrong here because I not scout him nor am I really playing this old mainly wanted to see the setting here is his village I don't thing he knows what he is doing:

Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Smithy (Level 2)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 24)
Clay pit (Level 24)
Iron mine (Level 18)
Farm (Level 9)
Warehouse (Level 18)
Wall (Level 5)

That was I guessing the 1st scout report they got from him on sunday Monday I want to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are wrong here because I not scout him nor am I really playing this old mainly wanted to see the setting here is his village I don't thing he knows what he is doing:

Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Smithy (Level 2)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 24)
Clay pit (Level 24)
Iron mine (Level 18)
Farm (Level 9)
Warehouse (Level 18)
Wall (Level 5)

Interesting... Maybe he doesn't have an advantage over other players...

DeletedUser

oh and you can see troops out side village he has 0. Thief I thought would be a good tribe or at least they looked like one but I don't know. But again I have been wrong so many times.

DeletedUser

You have to remember, without hauls, this world comes down to what you can produce in your village. If you can outproduce your enemy, you will win.

DeletedUser

You have to remember, without hauls, this world comes down to what you can produce in your village. If you can outproduce your enemy, you will win.

See I tried tell the members in FEAR that and got told I was a point whore by 2 people no hauls I think you have to kidda be one right?

DeletedUser

Correct, everyone in the top 25 can be considered one. But don't believe me. Rather, look at their OD stats.

DeletedUser

There is a point though when those pitwhores will be able to out recruit other players and end up having a larger army. The only downside of pitwhoring is it leaves you open for a long time to players who rushed cats to destroy all your hard work. Those in the top 25 should be able to build troops along side building pits by now, I mean I can so they should definitely be able to.

DeletedUser

There is a point though when those pitwhores will be able to out recruit other players and end up having a larger army. The only downside of pitwhoring is it leaves you open for a long time to players who rushed cats to destroy all your hard work. Those in the top 25 should be able to build troops along side building pits by now, I mean I can so they should definitely be able to.

Agreed, Im very comfortably holding a decent que within both my HQ and barracks. Resources are abundant. Troops are also abundant. Those who rushed troops earlier have already been doubled by me.

DeletedUser

You do have Roman as a co duke, well that's what a little birdy told me. If you do, then I have to agree :X

DeletedUser

Whenever I read a verse I can't help but think that the stories are stolen, the advice is convoluted, and that the history is a complete lie.

EDIT: Oh and the tribe is doo doo as well

DeletedUser

Personally I think the top 10 (most of them are in bad tribes) Thief members don't have troops half of them at least 4 of them that all my friends have scouted don't. .

Opponents defeated (Tribes)As attacker As defender Total
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 World Riot 18.632
2 The Blood Pack 12.580
3 Thief In Law 10.890

No they have no troops.....

obviously you have never heard of a dodge.

FAIL!