Top tribe

jwagoner

Hello All. I am going to start a tribe when this world opens. It has not been named yet. If you are a experianced player or a Noob that is willing to except a mentor and want to be apart of one of the top tribe to ever exist in this game post here or you can message me in world 17. I have ran tribes before and have been pretty successful. I am NOT looking for players that will start get into a tribe and go inactive and never play again. However I do understand life exists outside of the game. So as long as you find a account sitter or atleast let someone helping run the tribe now you will not come back and find you are being attacked by your own tribe. I have lots of ideas on how to keep this tribe fun and get players active you will not be disapointed if you join this tribe. Once this world really gets started we will be one of the most fear AND respected tribes to ever exist in tribal wars.

If you are experianced in different jobs of the tribes and want to help get it started please message me or post here. State your experiance and what position you would like.

Peace all

Last edited:

jwagoner

Well I guess we will just have to wait and see then won't we.

Peace

randomusername8356

why is everyone saying

peace

it makes no sense, i for one will be farming EVERYONE when begginner protection goes off lol

purpleandbrown

Same, and we only have to wait 3.5 days:icon_biggrin:

randomusername8356

hehehe time to rush some points 123456:icon_twisted: