aaadg.png

moar.png

Anyone got any of their own?

Last edited by a moderator:

eLeMeNOhPi

images are a bit big... I let them to be, unless someone complains... gj btw

DeletedUser

they are too big! (just joking)
I think frost looks more like a flying elephant.

DeletedUser

This thread represent the level of apathy and boredom we all fall in :) , i guess in our futile quest to find something amusing in this "war" or red/blue dots we all start to hallucinate.
If i say what i see in this pictures im gonna get infraction so better remain silent, what reminds me i did not get laid nothing for long time bcs this game.
If i think once again, i did not sleep for long time too.

Someone send me to RIM pls.

DeletedUser

This thread represent the level of apathy and boredom we all fall in :) , i guess in our futile quest to find something amusing in this "war" or red/blue dots we all start to hallucinate.
If i say what i see in this pictures im gonna get infraction so better remain silent, what reminds me i did not get laid nothing for long time bcs this game.
If i think once again, i did not sleep for long time too.

Someone send me to RIM pls.

i had planned to but they we decided why kill an enemy,let them join us..........
sorry i didnt rim you prime!!!

boredom will kill you harb...........good idea though..........

DeletedUser

Idea stolen from Cpt. Marryat :icon_redface:

topnoblers.png

DeletedUser

harb, idk if it's just me, but the top left, PK i believe, looks like something that shouldn't be on these forums >.< what is it suppose to be o_O

DeletedUser

lmao i see it now XD sorry. I'm not trying to make fun of your paint skillz, mine aren't much better at all :(

DeletedUser

I should've got the professional to do it, and we all know who is the best with paint skills around here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Untitled.png

idk if this will work lol my frst time :p

Edit: yay it worked :)

and AAA family looks like a pizza :)

DeletedUser

Made my day those, harb. I either lead a very sad existence or you sense of humour appeals to me :p

DeletedUser

Again, you've brought one of the more creative things to the forums. Keep us guessing Harb!