Top Tribes & Comments.

DeletedUser

Quit simple really. early on in the game and already a few are excelling more than others. *COUGHHH* ;).

Tribe Tag Best 15 players Whole Tribe Memb Avg memb Villages Avg villa
-H-
Infect
Blood
HU
REV
TWAO
PHX
D.E
OT

DeletedUser104661

top 9 tribe's right now all look O so good, this is going to be fun :-D

My bet's are on HU **Cough Cough** :)

HU4L1F3

DeletedUser

Infect seem to grow in points along with us at Hunt but with excess of 8 more players and no leadership of real.

As a Hunt member i won't say too much except great leadership so far and active players.

300 are looking quite good also but at current time there are too many 'coalition' tribes which makes me sad.... I want some of there hugs too!!

DeletedUser

Coalition tribes seem to be the massive spam fest on this world...I thought I'd start a war against some idiots.
Then it turned out they had six family tribes. WTF!?!?!

DeletedUser

Yeah, there are a lot of coalitions. It's the same with any young world though, they will hang around a bit longer because of the attack rule but they'll be gone soon enough :)

DeletedUser104661

TNA or whatever & blood are the big families.

HU has 9lives.

~QM~ has ~QM2~.

all good looking families but HU's is the smallest & #2 tribe formed, theyve been in 3 war's 15+ enemies with only 9 allies in the 3 war's. they did alot of defeding for other tribe's etc. i like HU still.

300 look's good infect along with HU is alway's solid no matter what & they do have a leadership of at least Baron's. pretty sure they have a duke not 100% though.

im liking alot of tribes right now but frontrunner's long term i see HU & infect, then maybe 300, -h-,. Blood is unpredictable.

sum's it up nicely :-D

DeletedUser

HU's performance in wars so far has been really poor. 4 villages taken against 17 lost. Not good. Infect struggled to hold their own against Blood, which was largely caused by their Duke leaving just a few days after war was declared (Something that Angelic Demise wrongly claims responsibility for). Blood look good value for money so far, they did a good job in the war against Infect. I believe peace was declared? Or am I wrong? I haven't seen too many nobles between the two recently. -H- have yet to go to war, though many of our members were in Infect during the Blood war. I am also intrigued as to how 300 get on, could be one to watch. The rest of the top 1

DeletedUser104661

HU fought blood & infect.

infect & blood only fought for a couple day's while HU fought with blood against infect for week to 2. then fought blood with infect.

b4 all this declaring & fighting the 1st war against what's Now known as ReV.
cleaning up backstabbers » Show statistics
Ally
Hollywood Undead
Nightbringers
Ni9e Liv9s
The Northern Empire
The World As One
Sexy Mongols
The Black Blood Empire (disbanded)
Enemy
Whisper (disbanded)
Revival
Elite Knights (disbanded)
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 29.12. at 16:38:59
Duration of war
15 days 1:13:32

Aetost was nobled & never restarted, courtesy of angelic demise

So you want it? » Show statistics
Ally
The Blood Promise Empire
Nightbringers
The Northern Empire
Hollywood Undead
Hell
Enemy
-)-(-
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 03.01. at 22:14:47
Duration of war
20 days 7:28:00

HU defensively aided infect and 7 other tribes against 10-11 tribe's. we took most of the casualties defensively for our side of the 20+ tribe war, & blood did for the opposing side.
Voldamort must die » Show statistics
Ally
The Northern Empire
Nightbringers
Hollywood Undead
Sexy Mongols
The World As One
Above and Beyond
-)-(-
The Wanted
United States/Kingdom
Black Knights
Roman Gladiators
Enemy
The Blood Promise Empire
Kings of Gods (disbanded)
JellyFish (disbanded)
The White Blood Empire
DingDong
Hell
NOMAD
Reapers Of The World (disbanded)
Queens Men
Mossad
Queens Men 2
Result
Defeat
Beginning of the war
on 15.01. at 04:42:41
Duration of war
8 days 22:13:12

but HU infect & blood all are proven good tribe's, none over a month now have made any ground on each other so peece was declared all 3way's to make sure -h- 300 & any new opposing tribe's dont get out of attack range.

DeletedUser

My point is, regardless of outcome, HU performed badly in the wars they were involved in. It doesn't matter how much defending they did for other tribes (which I am dubious about). They failed to secure their own villages and were non-existant in offense. You can't win a world by sitting there and defending, especially when you lose 17 villages doing so. I am not saying they are a bad tribe, but there is nothing to prove they are as good as you say they are. Also, hardly surprising the first two wars resulted in victory. Look at the inbalance between Ally and Enemy. The only tribe that have impressed me in war so far are Blood. Though that was largely under the influence of damothelegend.

PS: Aetost was not nobled out. You cannot noble a player's starting village. He deactivated his account, Angelic just happened to get one of his villages and then went on to claim she 'killed' him.

DeletedUser104661

My point is, regardless of outcome, HU performed badly in the wars they were involved in. It doesn't matter how much defending they did for other tribes (which I am dubious about). They failed to secure their own villages and were non-existant in offense. You can't win a world by sitting there and defending, especially when you lose 17 villages doing so. I am not saying they are a bad tribe, but there is nothing to prove they are as good as you say they are. Also, hardly surprising the first two wars resulted in victory. Look at the inbalance between Ally and Enemy. The only tribe that have impressed me in war so far are Blood. Though that was largely under the influence of damothelegend.

PS: Aetost was not nobled out. You cannot noble a player's starting village. He deactivated his account, Angelic just happened to get one of his villages and then went on to claim she 'killed' him.

lol you got it all wrong, angelic cleared then consistantly attacked aetost forcing him to not play anymore, he quit without officially quitting by setting's - quit etc., he gaveup as angel was pounding him.

Damo did nothing but use blood to get to #1, give time & he'll lose his sought after #1 player rank, selfish i think. angel tim-tom & others lead the war's, alot are the ones above mainly against infect. , & alot was after me & angel talked and NAP's AFTER DAMO was kicked as i instructed/negotiated in the NAP.

get ur fact's right please. :p

stay on topic also!

On Topic: Update Human Torch please =]

<< So you want it?
1nichepsy25Infect3265.67239.125
2Larentina-H-3311.57051.283
3saintcf1Blood3340.18221.236
4EsgarothBlood205.2920
5tim-tomBlood217.927319
6RichardkBlood2291.65633.889
7robh23071991Blood2016.231102
8Acaman-H-2152.926239
9MDULONInfect206.130470
10your godfatherInfect2252.04668.074
11voldemort1365~TNE~23376114.647
12AngelicDemiseBlood103040
13TribalBardBlood105.3140
14UpdateLetterBlood103.01619.692
15lauraleathaBlood1033.33951.660
16bobbytheblue(disbanded)1001.071
17slb81RG1000
18lionheart kkInfect11013.181
19The Bloody Alboz-H-1129.20913.179
20AresBlood118000
21Da-da-da-bomInfect1219622.623
22damothelegend-H-1120.80713
23henderson2Blood101.6550
24Winner190Blood1018.3800
25*CT*Blood1065.7998

» Summary

<< cleaning up backstabbers
[h=4]Details[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Platinum, what name are you playing under in the casual world? I have nothing more to say on this matter, because you are clearly deluded in your irrational bias for HU, who are just a poor tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh, right, of course. I thought it might be. *gives up trying to communciate with such extreme levels of retard*

DeletedUser104661

Dude, thats Choco!!

:icon_idea: there's something witty from witty finnaly haha hehe

animagil, still some hostile feeling's :icon_wink:

it's ok let that jealousy out, its not good to keep it bottled in :icon_cool:

why dont you both at least say something on topic.

DeletedUser101094

Here's hoping this forum picks up:

Im being completely honest here, any negative comments are not personal just my views,

-H-, From what I can see mainly formed from tribe hoppers, During the war between Blood vs infect vs Hu vs another bunch of tribes, alot of the top players ran, Damoth jumped from Blood, a number jumped from HU and a number jumped from Infect. You could say a tribe of members who so easily abandon their tribes stand no chance, however given the poor leadership of those tribes at that time, you could say they where fleeing what seemed like sinking ships. Ive seen no action from -H- the odd conquer here and there of a player but mainly barbs, though not much else to do in this world. They hold a number of the worlds largest players, and i look forward to seeing if that will be a benefit or hinderer should they engage someone in war.

Infect- Simply a holding ground for players to bored to do anything else, When they declared war on Blood (then half their size) they where quickly beaten into a submissive state, while they still maintain size, there members do little, I dont see them going anywhere, and i wager the next serious attempt to remove them will be the last we see of infect.

300- Personally know little about them, They seemed to sprout suddenly into the top 5 thanks to a merge, have not heard of them in any wars, so i am sitting idly by waiting to see what they can do against their next target.

Blood- My beautiful tribe, however i will not be biased, Blood is a solid tribe built with a solid core in K45. In all their wars even when outnumbered 10-1 they have succeeded. Though over the time alot of members have been dropped, and alot are still to be dropped, they really need to work on their internal issues, getting ALL members to participate and not just some. While they have succeeded in their wars that success has usual been on account of the same handful of players each time, and not so much the tribe as a whole. but keep an eye on Blood. We plan to be the best, not in size, no, you may never see us reach the top rank, but we will have the strongest, most active group of players on this world.

HU- A terrible tribe, how they have managed to stay at the top honestly confuses me, they tried to wage war on Blood and their duke was quickly knocked down two a single village, as where there other members in K45, before the war they where a top tribe in k45, now they have about 2 players there. If i had to find one positive thing about them, it would be loyalty, even though they know they are lead by a fool, who is leading them to destruction, they refuse to leave, they stick together, figuratively of course ive rarely seen them support each other. They are like the frogs in the saucepan, they think their tribe is great and everything is ok, but they cannot see that around them the water is starting to boil.

DeletedUser

I cannot comment on any other players. But the reason I moved to Hunt was because I said to shigiri (a previous tribemate from another world) that if he were to venture out and make a tribe by himself then I would join him. I followed up on my promise. There was also no organisation or leadership in Infect at the time, trying to start operations and getting three people replying from a tribe of thirty is not the kind of tribe I wanted to be in. The timing is unfortunate, it may have looked like fleeing from a war but you can't prove a negative so I guess you can say that if you want.

I agree with most of what you say. Infect are sort of sitting around waiting to disband or get a real leader. Blood's performance in wars has been impressive, though they are a bit obsessed with trying to dominate K45, not sure if continent domination is as important in a Casual world. -H- can't really be judged until we have had a war with someone, I guess. HU are only still around because of the points rule, if it didn't exist they would have been nobled out by players half of their size. Their performance in wars has been totally awful. I too know very little about 300. I guess the same goes for them as with -H-, we'll see what they're like once they've had a war or two.

All in all, a fair analysis of the top five so far :)

Happy hunting all!