Top Tribes & Comments.

TheHowling

Overall some good comments here :)

I bet 30-40% of players to disapear in a few months and a lot of tribe changes.

Its a funny world and the point system is saving a lot of semi active players who would have been rimmed by now.

Been an interesting bike ride so far....

DeletedUser

Basically the point rule allows little players to annoy the sh*t out of larger players by nobling their farms, and cannot do anything about it.

damothelegend

Damo did nothing but use blood to get to #1, give time & he'll lose his sought after #1 player rank, selfish i think. angel tim-tom & others lead the war's, alot are the ones above mainly against infect. , & alot was after me & angel talked and NAP's AFTER DAMO was kicked as i instructed/negotiated in the NAP.

get ur fact's right please. :p

stay on topic also!

On Topic: Update Human Torch please =]

Ok... Firstly I would like to appologise to 2 players.
1. Drakenbow
2. Da-da-da-bom

Both of these players have held Number 1 position. I however haven't held 1st position and think that it is unfair to take the glory of these 2 fine players. (About getting facts right)

Secondaly, you can;t said I did nothing to help the tribe Blood Then post the fact that I took 4 villages and lost none in retaliation (This in itself isn't logically)

Thirdly, I didn't get kicked as a) you mentioned and b) you requested, I left to join with a more professionally organized tribe (Hunt) and join forces with the tribe members that we currently have.

Forthly, Angelic mailed me saying that her biggest fear would be one day she would log in and I would have left for a bigger tribe. Unfortunately, I left for a smaller tribe (Hunt) That had just 4 members when I joined (So I did NOT join a bigger tribe, infact I joined one of the smallest tribes in the game at the time)

Fifth, I got sick of Angelic's 19yr old winging "Its my bat and ball and if you don;t play by my rules I will kick you out of my tribes (And I have 6 of them) attitude.

Sixthly, I am not sure how I could "Grow off Blood and Blood's tribal influence" when I have clearly left Blood and continued to grow steadily when most Blood members are to busy sledging me, Hunt, Infect, 300, HU (and the other tribes I wish not to insult by neglecting to mention them),

So for clarification:
a) Can someone please tell me how I Grew off Blood's influence
b) Appologise to Drakenbow and Da-da-da-bom for insulting them and their rightful claim to Number 1 position
c) Grow into our point range (if you can) So we can settle the matter one on one

Finally, I would like to say Hunt...

Under Dogs... Created and positioned Number 1 tribe in under 1 week from its inception (overtaking Infect, Blood, 300 knocking Blood into 4th position (From 2nd) and since that day have not been able to recover.

THAT is the REAL reason that Angelic hates me HOWEVER... How can I (1 single player) be responsible for Blood dropping from 2nd to forth and again I as 1 single player be responsible for Hunt being number 1 tribe?

Answer is simple. I can not be.

Hunt is where it is BECAUSE it acts, plays, thinks, works AS A TRIBE, not as a Communist Leader under a Blood Lusted Angelicdemise.

Regards (And looking forward to her rant in response)

Damothelegend

DeletedUser104661

21Da-da-da-bomInfect1219622.623
22damothelegend-H-1120.80713

<< So you want it?
[h=4]Details[/h]
AllyThe Northern Empire
Nightbringers
Hollywood Undead
Sexy Mongols
The World As One
Above and Beyond
-)-(-
The Wanted
United States/Kingdom
Black Knights
Roman Gladiators
EnemyThe Blood Promise Empire
Kings of Gods (disbanded)
JellyFish (disbanded)
The White Blood Empire
DingDong
Hell
NOMAD
The Black Blood Empire (disbanded)
Reapers Of The World (disbanded)
Queens Men
Mossad
Queens Men 2
TitleVoldamort must die
Starton 15.01. at 04:42:41
Endon 24.01. at 02:55:53
Duration8 days 22:13:12
Forum threadDeath eater traitors

DeletedUser

Basically the point rule allows little players to annoy the sh*t out of larger players by nobling their farms, and cannot do anything about it.

A truer statement has never been spoken. About the time you finish shaping a farm one of these players that logs every couple of days takes it. Bashers may be the single most useful tool on this world.

DeletedUser

Could be worse i have had numerous players noble my villages i claimed and nobled for them.

Now 1/3 of my old 7x7 farms are eaten also FML

DeletedUser

bla bla blaa ....

So for clarification:
a) Can someone please tell me how I Grew off Blood's influence
b) Appologise to Drakenbow and Da-da-da-bom for insulting them and their rightful claim to Number 1 position
c) Grow into our point range (if you can) So we can settle the matter one on one with some backstab :icon_wink:
... bla bla bla.

Regards (And looking forward to her rant in response)

Damothelegend

3qz5jc.jpg

DeletedUser

But if you think about the positive side of this.. they'll take that many villages that they might get into your point range so it's a win win for you guys. On the otherhand, you won't get much resources for a lot less farms but thats where depending on allies comes into it. Another thing: Use your lowest point village as a farm and attack yourself? Don't build in that village and just keep as an actual farm but under your control.

If anybody agrees or disagrees with this then please speak up, feedback is always nice.

------

Previously i posted this in ~OC~ forums to see what they thought about my idea and this is what i got as i reply.

Lord Goldbludgeon said:
I think farming yourself is not smart. It just makes it easier for others to attack you because they will see that your village isn't growing in points and then they will know you're an easy target

My Reply:
But i think your forgetting about the point system, if you have the perfect defense, i bet you could make this work in your favor because i know i could even if it was on a different world. If it does get attacked, then stack it like any other village you would.

What does everybody think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just no.

You've wasted a noble if you do that. There are always going to be more farms, just might be slightly further a field. Why not just use the village as a village? :O

DeletedUser

I understand where he is coming from, because small players keep gobbling up my barbs, but if I take it, I'm going to build it up. On a sidenote, these players will NEVER catch up to me. They're wasting their time on small, 1k point villages.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still think the idea should be the tribe with the most improved newcomers as a rating factor.... Without doubt this world is mean for simply messing around. and if we imrpove newcomers and they go out and win future worlds.... then we would have achieved something that makes TW a better game.

DeletedUser

Talking about helping players?!?! On the externals?!?!?!? What is going on???

Sorry...it's just that most things on here are just people hurling abuse at each other. Hasn't really happened yet for this world though.

And you are right, chanevr. This world is just a playground for testing crazy ideas. Who knows, something useful might one day turn up!