2. SMD
3. s-rank
4. IPOD
5. DISCO

MY PREDICTION:
K54: Xpl vs Feedus, winner takes all

K55: easy win for Bros family tribe

K45: CIRC should win with ez

K44: The most competitive K in this world. Which ever s-rank and IPOD decide to side with wins between SMD and ~A~.

~A~ vs SMD war, which side will IPOD and s-rank take? Might be ~A~ and IPOD vs SMD and s-rank

If I was the leaders of SMD and ~A~.. I would be kissing up to leeh76(leader of IPOD) and atmospherecf1(leader of s-rank).. By far an insane K...

atmospherecf

Too hot!

that-was-too-hot-to-handle-116802.gif

Schizophrenic

K54:
1. Xpl
2. Feedus
3. BOOB
4. Creati

K55:
1. Bros
2. No.1
3. KoBk.
4. ~GoS~

K45:
1. CIRC
2. TIT
3. ~IL~
4. CRASH

K44:
1. ~A~
2. SMD
3. s-rank
4. IPOD
5. DISCO

MY PREDICTION:

K44: The most competitive K in this world. Which ever s-rank and IPOD decide to side with wins between SMD and ~A~.

~A~ vs SMD war, which side will IPOD and s-rank take? Might be ~A~ and IPOD vs SMD and s-rank

If I was the leaders of SMD and ~A~.. I would be kissing up to leeh76(leader of IPOD) and atmospherecf1(leader of s-rank).. By far an insane K...

jackass circ are garbage, Next please look closer at stats of tribes, creati started late on purpose and are easily the most talented roster on the map. Where as ~A~ is just bog standard.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

SMD seems to be slowing down. Internal issues? players quitting already or not motivated? who knows?

That Where? tribe looks strong and does s-rank and Bros. Those are my 3 favorite tribes.

Schizophrenic

You are a fool, SMD arent slowing down at all, most of their higher point players are saving for nobles now but their growth has not decreased, Where? are formed of disgruntled CIRC members and a few hasty recruits asides from from spending they do not seem special, Bros look sturdy enough and s-rank looks meh a few notable names that are just average. Please research the tribes you are talking about before posting nonsense.

atmospherecf

SMD seems to be slowing down. Internal issues? players quitting already or not motivated? who knows?

That Where? tribe looks strong and does s-rank and Bros. Those are my 3 favorite tribes.

I guess I'm flattered. My tribe is just a bunch of average joe's :cool:

DeletedUser

Bros, s-rank, xpl are top tribes. Add creati if they are playing serious. SMD's growth has stagnated, and so many tribe changes...unstable tribe?

Schizophrenic

Bros, s-rank, xpl are top tribes. Add creati if they are playing serious. SMD's growth has stagnated, and so many tribe changes...unstable tribe?

Oh please that makes me want to cry, if those tribes are considered top, then a tribe of sea sponges could win this world, SMD's growth hasnt stagnated all the players that have academies are pushing nobles and the players havent got nobles are still growing. Your post may have actually given me Aids

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
K54:
1. Xpl
2. Feedus
3. BOOB
4. Creati

K55:
1. Bros
2. No.1
3. KoBk.
4. ~GoS~

K45:
1. CIRC
2. TIT
3. ~IL~
4. CRASH

K44:
1. ~A~
2. SMD
3. s-rank
4. IPOD
5. DISCO

MY PREDICTION:

anigif_sub-buzz-12580-1504297225-6.gif

spot on 11/10 review m80

But seriously, while i strongly disagree with just about every prediction you've made - I commend you for posting :cool: