Top Tribes in W93

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser90465

Leaving your tribe without saying goodbye is in the new thrend. Thanks to ghio for pioneering such changes.

lol. just kidding.

#LeaveYourTribewithSmile.
#GhioMove
#W93NoPermaTribe

(Edit:Adding more hashtag)

Wait, what did I do lol

DeletedUser

051af61f9145e9b2258a024dd42c1726.png

DAMN SON! Someone spike those barbs u wont be getting a single res anyway

DeletedUser105131

Thought I'd start a discussion of the top tribes, premades etc. coming in in W93, who we should all have our eyes on. I had a look through the tribes and gave my comments, I should put a warning this video may contain profanity and may contain a very loud fan as a result of an overheating computer. If I make another one in future, I'll do it on my desktop and a mic which actually records stuff properly but I was lazy, go figure. If you disagree, put it here say why you are good, I just wanted to stir things up a bit and to get to know people who are in the world since I'm supposed to be PP farming here.

Nemesis 123, who were you in any life?
you're a bit of a child the way you judge everything, you sound like a bit of a stoner, so why don't you go sit in a quiet corner and chew your crayons...if your mum will give you them back.

DeletedUser116463

you're a bit of a child the way you judge everything, you sound like a bit of a stoner, so why don't you go sit in a quiet corner and chew your crayons...if your mum will give you them back.

And How about you?
If you dont like his opinion about your tribe why dont you create your own version?
You are clearly an innocent poster, if nemesis is serious giving his analysis/comments about top tribes youll be reading a whole book right now. consider this post as warm up for w93.

DeletedUser105131

And How about you?
If you dont like his opinion about your tribe why dont you create your own version?
You are clearly an innocent poster, if nemesis is serious giving his analysis/comments about top tribes youll be reading a whole book right now. consider this post as warm up for w93.

Ooh err!! it's not that I don't like his opinion, it's his judgemental attitude which you would usually find in a playground at a kindergarten, I have heard players like Nemesis time and time again, they just troll and have nothing creative to say, they are just bullies and I am the bully bully, I bully bullies.

Opinions are like assholes, we all have one and rightly so but anyone who wants to sound off and have a go at others for no other reason to sound clever and bully others then they need to put up or shut up.

Oh! and learn to punctuate properly.

DeletedUser119194

Nemesis is the Former duke of World 60 winning tribe SPAM and World 87 winning tribe STD, He isn't a stoner he's just English they all sound like that and for your information if he was to lead a tribe on this world you'd be the one sitting in the corner except you'd be crying with your crayons stuck up your.... I can't finish that because of forum rules but you get the idea, as for the judgmental attitude as you put it... Well given who he is and the achievements he as achieved he has every right to be that judgmental cocky forum personality that he shows here.

However anyone who is anyone would know this already without having to be schooled in the manner I have done in this post. P.s Punctuation is overrated and watch your language there are kids around!

DeletedUser105131

Nemesis is the Former duke of World 60 winning tribe SPAM and World 87 winning tribe STD.
I know who Nemesis is, I have played in tribes with him before, he won't know me but I know him, also I am not denying his achievements, they are almost as good as mine ;-)
He isn't a stoner I never said he was I said he sounded like one, pay attention. He's just English they all sound like that. I'm English too, what does that have to do with anything? and for your information if he was to lead a tribe on this world you'd be the one sitting in the corner. I really don't think so. except you'd be crying with your crayons stuck up your.... Stuck up my arse, there that didn't hurt did it.I can't finish that because of forum rules but you get the idea. I finished it for you, now just thank me. as for the judgmental attitude as you put it... Well given who he is and the achievements he as achieved he has every right to be that judgmental cocky forum personality that he shows here. Let me educate you here, judgemental and cocky people are that way because they want to be liked and think is big to be that way and their friends (I take it you are one) accept his sort of behaviour and you might think he's great, he may be a great player but he's a great bully with his attitude and that should not be acceptable but people like you just encourage it to your own shame.

However anyone who is anyone would know this already without having to be schooled in the manner I have done in this post. What a ridiculous statement, thank God I'm a nobody, it's the many nobodies who keep this game alive, you'll be telling me there is an "Anyone who is anyone club next"
P.s Punctuation is overrated No it means you either can't punctuate or you are lazy.and watch your language there are kids around! .

DeletedUser

Ooh err!! it's not that I don't like his opinion, it's his judgemental attitude which you would usually find in a playground at a kindergarten, I have heard players like Nemesis time and time again, they just troll and have nothing creative to say, they are just bullies and I am the bully bully, I bully bullies.

Opinions are like assholes, we all have one and rightly so but anyone who wants to sound off and have a go at others for no other reason to sound clever and bully others then they need to put up or shut up.

Oh! and learn to punctuate properly.

I think you didn't understand the purpose of it. Anyone with any sort of knowledge of Tribal Wars knows that the vast majority of top 20 tribes never make it very far. To take W87 which I duke on, only three of the top 40 tribes at start up made it to late-game, of which all three were premades with players who were easily recognisable. You can see similar trends on W88-W92 and even earlier in terms of the correlation between a quick scan of a memberlist and how well they do in the world. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but actually what I did in the video, whilst judgemental, may well be the best way to judge tribes at this stage of the game. This wasn't the case in older worlds, but is becoming more and more so nowadays unfortunately due to the centralisation of quality players and the lower player base.

The whole video was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek though, I actually get along with a lot of the people I shouted out in the video, I talk to Ghio regularly and have played with him before though my criticisms made I do standby as somewhat valid though overexaggerated for comedic effect and I play in TEA on W90 for example. Most of what I said in the video is strictly true, I could go through individually with reasoning player to player but at this point of the game it is not worth it. The main purpose anyways was to get people out of the woodwork so to speak and put a bit of life into the forums by stirring people up and provoking responses. Yesterday the forums only had one thread and it was an introduction one, now there are two.

I'd be more than happy to refer you to pages of analysis I've made on this game, there are very few people nowadays who do more of that sort of content than myself. Similarly, if you wish to have a history, I am happy to put up, so to speak. I've won 9 worlds and been in the winning tribe of 2 more worlds before I quit. Of those, 3 of those tribes I founded and led personally either fully or partially. I could not name the number of rank 1 accounts or rank 1 tribes I have played in over my 10 years of playing since it's gotten to the point I've stopped counting. Normally I would not mention it, since it is really just pointless e-peen comparing, but since you wanted me to put up, then I have done so. If you had a better history than me as you claim above, then you would just be nodding your head and agreeing with most of what I am saying in that video although I do admit there was a bit of skimming.

I should say before I go, I only ever flame people's ability to play the game and everything I say is completely in-game related and you can go back through and double check if you wish. Trashtalk and banter is common to most games and sports and relatively common on the public forums also. I do not insult someone's punctuation whilst simultaneously using incorrect punctuation myself or try and insult someone's voice, though I'm not entirely sure whether calling someone stoned is supposed to be an insult when they are stoned. In essence things that are unrelated to Tribal Wars. That I believe is the domain of that bully you are describing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90465

I think you didn't understand the purpose of it. Anyone with any sort of knowledge of Tribal Wars knows that the vast majority of top 20 tribes never make it very far. To take W87 which I duke on, only three of the top 40 tribes at start up made it to late-game, of which all three were premades with players who were easily recognisable. You can see similar trends on W88-W92 in terms of the correlation between a quick scan of a memberlist and how well they do in the world. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but actually what I did in the video, whilst judgemental, may well be the best way to judge tribes at this stage of the game. This wasn't the case in older worlds, but is becoming more and more so nowadays unfortunately due to the centralisation of quality players and the lower player base.

The whole video was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek though, I actually get along with a lot of the people I shouted out in the video, I talk to Ghio regularly and have played with him before though my criticisms made I do standby as somewhat valid though overexaggerated for comedic effect and I play in TEA on W90 for example. Most of what I said in the video is strictly true, I could go through individually with reasoning player to player but at this point of the game it is not worth it. The main purpose anyways was to get people out of the woodwork so to speak and put a bit of life into the forums by stirring people up and provoking responses. Yesterday the forums only had one thread and it was an introduction one, now there are two.

I'd be more than happy to refer you to pages of analysis I've made on this game, there are very few people nowadays who do more of that sort of content than myself. Similarly, if you wish to have a history, I am happy to put up, so to speak. I've won 9 worlds and been in the winning tribe of 2 more worlds before I quit. Of those, 3 of those tribes I founded and led personally either fully or partially. I could not name the number of rank 1 accounts or rank 1 tribes I have played in over my 10 years of playing since it's gotten to the point I've stopped counting. Normally I would not mention it, since it is really just pointless e-peen comparing, but since you wanted me to put up, then I have done so. If you had a better history than me as you claim above, then you would just be nodding your head and agreeing with most of what I am saying in that video although I do admit there was a bit of skimming.

I should say before I go, I only ever flame people's ability to play the game and everything I say is completely in-game related and you can go back through and double check if you wish. Trashtalk and banter is common to most games and sports and relatively common on the public forums also. I do not insult someone's punctuation whilst simultaneously using incorrect punctuation myself or try and insult someone's voice, though I'm not entirely sure whether calling someone stoned is supposed to be an insult when they are stoned. That I believe is the domain of that bully you are describing.

Your two cents ain't worth a flapjack until you and I team up to take down the "STD Vets" of w87 in the Inc. tribe

DeletedUser118357

DDoS Steve, how are we? I miss you.. my favourite tw neighbour of all time ;)

DeletedUser119194

Nemesis is the Former duke of World 60 winning tribe SPAM and World 87 winning tribe STD.
I know who Nemesis is, I have played in tribes with him before, he won't know me but I know him, also I am not denying his achievements, they are almost as good as mine ;-)
He isn't a stoner I never said he was I said he sounded like one, pay attention. He's just English they all sound like that. I'm English too, what does that have to do with anything? and for your information if he was to lead a tribe on this world you'd be the one sitting in the corner. I really don't think so. except you'd be crying with your crayons stuck up your.... Stuck up my arse, there that didn't hurt did it.I can't finish that because of forum rules but you get the idea. I finished it for you, now just thank me. as for the judgmental attitude as you put it... Well given who he is and the achievements he as achieved he has every right to be that judgmental cocky forum personality that he shows here. Let me educate you here, judgemental and cocky people are that way because they want to be liked and think is big to be that way and their friends (I take it you are one) accept his sort of behaviour and you might think he's great, he may be a great player but he's a great bully with his attitude and that should not be acceptable but people like you just encourage it to your own shame.

However anyone who is anyone would know this already without having to be schooled in the manner I have done in this post. What a ridiculous statement, thank God I'm a nobody, it's the many nobodies who keep this game alive, you'll be telling me there is an "Anyone who is anyone club next"
P.s Punctuation is overrated No it means you either can't punctuate or you are lazy.and watch your language there are kids around! .

Here we go again..... let me guess your in Stealthys premade....
  • I never said you called him a stoner I was simply making a joke about English people.... Ya know being Irish and all that craic, But clearly someone urinated in your cereal this morning that you cannot take a joke.
  • There is a reason I didn't finish the sentence because unlike you I have respect for the forums i'm using and the rules they have put into place, which clearly you have not and I will not thank you for it.
  • You talk about judgmental and cocky people but your posting this garbage? unlike Nemesis you have insulted people on a personal level more than once within your posts, but you think this is acceptable more so than the opinion of a veteran player who actually knows what he's talking about? This reminds me of a video I saw on facebook of the man who verablly abused a War veteran because he said that he felt the Army training program has gone downhill over the last 20 years, but then again who was he to judge anyway..... Your simply to cocky and arrogant to see your comments paint you as the very thing your so quick to object too.
  • Again I never said you were a nobody you've simply taken what you wanted from that Statement to fuel your hate train, However as intended my Statement that you are poorly informed still stands as you clearly prove my point more with every post.
  • And finally one you get your panties out of that knot again a joke which anyone who wasn't on the tilt train would have realised and not just blast like some sort of monkey.
All in all, you are what you eat and a mirror wouldn't hurt for you when posting on these forums.

p.s @Ghio never gonna happen bruh but keep trying ;););););)

Last edited:

DeletedUser119533

Nemesis is the Former duke of World 60 winning tribe SPAM and World 87 winning tribe STD, He isn't a stoner he's just English they all sound like that and for your information if he was to lead a tribe on this world you'd be the one sitting in the corner except you'd be crying with your crayons stuck up your.... I can't finish that because of forum rules but you get the idea, as for the judgmental attitude as you put it... Well given who he is and the achievements he as achieved he has every right to be that judgmental cocky forum personality that he shows here.

However anyone who is anyone would know this already without having to be schooled in the manner I have done in this post. P.s Punctuation is overrated and watch your language there are kids around!

I don't think being a 30k player hiding behind others is really something worth bragging and getting cocky about. I think you have to reconsider what you call an achievement as merging to rank 1 without ever being in a fight is not really an achievement.

DeletedUser119194

I don't think being a 30k player hiding behind others is really something worth bragging and getting cocky about. I think you have to reconsider what you call an achievement as merging to rank 1 without ever being in a fight is not really an achievement.

Is that salt I smell? :)

DeletedUser119533

Sadly for me I made that mistake long ago but what's your excuse?

:rolleyes:;)

It is not a mistake washing your sheets.

Ask W0sHw0sH09 about those stats as hes in your tribe, plus i was not on the account when STD began attacking. But just because that account lost there does not mean that STD are a good tribe, it just means that you beat a small account in a tiny tribe. I still say that you did not war and nemesis was small and not fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.