TOP tribes not in the (top 5 rankings)

DeletedUser

externals are pretty much dead. lets bring back the gossip and hot topics.

Here's my list of legit tribes that are not in the top 5 rankings. A couple of them might even be better than some of the tribes in the current top 10 rankings

DS
mehh!!
4AM
NWO

DeletedUser120518

And why do you feel that some of these tribes might be better than the current top 10 rankings?

DeletedUser119759

I like this topic. There are worthy tribes out there that are not in the top rankings.
A few tribes come to mind. GOML, DS, N.Y.K and SuGar looks alright but not top tier

It Will All Be Mine

WLDD - Its slowly starting to show just how uncommitted most of their roster is. They've struggled to hold territory vs Escape in repeated skirmishes, and they're currently on another rash of internals. There's good players over there, and have began gaining a solid grip of the rim while using tudadar as a buffer against WET. Reform is possible, but they're their own worst enemy right now.

-DS- - Probably my favorite out of the non-top 5. Their position is garbage, squeezed between 2 of the strongest tribes in the top 5, but have deep access to rim and a good mixture of experience. Being able to withstand either VAPE or even OBEY if they get pushed will earn them a lot of respect and all the political leverage they'll need with any other tribe. Their main enemy is time, and whether or not they can get big enough to hold on to that deep continent grab they have. Imo, has one of the highest chances of success.

BuJok! - Has never really grown in the world, their op on Escape was met with bemused amazement as we stopped their op dead and then counter punched. Things have lulled for a few days though, as bujok! poor coordination, and escape's long logistics into the area begin to show.

APEX - The bastard child of CTC. They're super top heavy, but viable so long as superdog continues to stick around and teach. You can see his influence in the tribe as other players with mediocre stat history seem to be figuring out how to grow and coordinate. Could theoretically stick around long enough to become a threat to even my own tribe, they certainly seem to producing good enough players. Spooky.

4am - doesn't have enough territory or roster to really become a major threat to WET by themselves (at least not on their current path), but could team up with one of the top 5 and has some regional pressure. I can see a couple good players developing out of them. Ultimately I think wet will just use its mass and roll over them.

Defy - A tribe on a mission with a couple of significant names from previous worlds. It'll be interesting if our favorite little premade will continue to be complacent and let another potential enemy pop up on their door step instead of strangling it in the cradle. Lord knows they must be bored over there.

atmospherecf

4AM -
Nice hold in K43. WET to their east and Vape to their south. As long as their tribe works as a team and defend well.. things should work out in there favor.

DS -
South Western located tribe that I happen to be in. Shout out to the team:p

ARM -
From the looks of things a super clustered tribe between K44 and K45; at a perilous location. Expansion will be very difficult, but can be achieved with pre-noblements and great team work. Looks like they've taken heavy attack recently. Wish them the best.

Mehh! - Mainly a K34 tribe, a spread out tribe. Many options with this tribe, good territory to the north/east/west. WET to their south, they should be avoided;)

DeletedUser119047

POUND FOR POUND TOP TRIBES (based on roster/leadership/etc.)

1. Obey 10/10
2. Vape 9.5/10
3. Escape 9/10
4. DS 9/10
5. WET 7.5/10

Obey and Vape might arguably be equal. But Obey has more quality players in the roster. I rank Escape as a little better than DS, but from not much. Escape has a better quality roster depth. WET is overrated.. like seriously

TOP TRIBES NOT IN THE TOP 10:

1. 4AM
2. GOML
3. Defy
4. APEX
5. Arm

This is my opinion. If you don't like it... post yours..

DeletedUser120160

WLDD - Its slowly starting to show just how uncommitted most of their roster is. They've struggled to hold territory vs Escape in repeated skirmishes, and they're currently on another rash of internals. There's good players over there, and have began gaining a solid grip of the rim while using tudadar as a buffer against WET. Reform is possible, but they're their own worst enemy right now.

Would mostly agree with this, there are a solid core of committed players and I think we are beginning to see who will stick around and who won't. I think mostly each player has just been doing their own thing, which was fine early on but now comes the point we need to pull together as a unit a bit more.

DeletedUser

-DS- - Probably my favorite out of the non-top 5. Their position is garbage, squeezed between 2 of the strongest tribes in the top 5, but have deep access to rim and a good mixture of experience. Being able to withstand either VAPE or even OBEY if they get pushed will earn them a lot of respect and all the political leverage they'll need with any other tribe. Their main enemy is time, and whether or not they can get big enough to hold on to that deep continent grab they have. Imo, has one of the highest chances of success.

BuJok! - Has never really grown in the world, their op on Escape was met with bemused amazement as we stopped their op dead and then counter punched. Things have lulled for a few days though, as bujok! poor coordination, and escape's long logistics into the area begin to show.

APEX - The bastard child of CTC. They're super top heavy, but viable so long as superdog continues to stick around and teach. You can see his influence in the tribe as other players with mediocre stat history seem to be figuring out how to grow and coordinate. Could theoretically stick around long enough to become a threat to even my own tribe, they certainly seem to producing good enough players. Spooky.

4am - doesn't have enough territory or roster to really become a major threat to WET by themselves (at least not on their current path), but could team up with one of the top 5 and has some regional pressure. I can see a couple good players developing out of them. Ultimately I think wet will just use its mass and roll over them.

Defy - A tribe on a mission with a couple of significant names from previous worlds. It'll be interesting if our favorite little premade will continue to be complacent and let another potential enemy pop up on their door step instead of strangling it in the cradle. Lord knows they must be bored over there.

Good solid review!

My favorite premade tribe would have to be Obey, so many talented players in 1 tribe. It's almost unfair to the rest of the tribes. Obey is truly allstar team. Which reminds me of a tribe called Mint Angels. Which got destroyed by WIZARD? I can't remember what happened.

Vape looks like a solid tribe as well, maybe the 2nd best tribe in W96. Again, a lot of talented players. Looks like the tribe started as a premade and merged with a smaller tribe? Someone please enlighten us on Vape's history.

Escape tribe looks strong. I don't know much about the tribe. I like there position in the map.

WET tribe being led by an inexperienced leader? Not sure what is going on with tribe, they could have been doing better in this world. Again, I might be completely wrong haha.. WET needs to prove its worth in this world.

DS tribe, led by flowerpower.His name looks familiar. I must have ran into him from a previous world. I don't know much about DS. Other than Ronnie (atmos) is in the tribe. Knowing Ronnie, his helping lead the tribe. Is he still doing those youtube videos? This tribe seems to be in a tough position, but I will agree what "It Will All Be Mine" said.. DS tribe has a good chance of being successful and maybe even becoming a top 3 or world finisher tribe. With Ronnie helping run the show, he makes the impossible turn possible.

blckdrgn1

Good solid review!

My favorite premade tribe would have to be Obey, so many talented players in 1 tribe. It's almost unfair to the rest of the tribes. Obey is truly allstar team. Which reminds me of a tribe called Mint Angels. Which got destroyed by WIZARD? I can't remember what happened.

Talking about W89 haha check it again, wizard is the one that got destroyed :)

DeletedUser116033

4am appreciate the shout outs we have received.

We are a late starting rim tribe so it will and always has been an uphill battle. We have always had tribes bigger than us trying to kill us off, and come to outgrow them and remove them. Losing very little considering our beginning. WET/SOAKED/JEDI/VAPE and even mehhh! and bujok! in our area, not considering the local k43 tribes that were well ahead of us.

We aren't too well known, but we intend to stick around. Good to see a lot of the old faces around here, mixed bag of old friends and old enemies alike.

DeletedUser120565

Good solid review!

Vape looks like a solid tribe as well, maybe the 2nd best tribe in W96. Again, a lot of talented players. Looks like the tribe started as a premade and merged with a smaller tribe? Someone please enlighten us on Vape's history.

Escape tribe looks strong. I don't know much about the tribe. I like there position in the map.

WET tribe being led by an inexperienced leader? Not sure what is going on with tribe, they could have been doing better in this world. Again, I might be completely wrong haha.. WET needs to prove its worth in this world.

DS tribe, led by flowerpower.His name looks familiar. I must have ran into him from a previous world. I don't know much about DS. Other than Ronnie (atmos) is in the tribe. Knowing Ronnie, his helping lead the tribe. Is he still doing those youtube videos? This tribe seems to be in a tough position, but I will agree what "It Will All Be Mine" said.. DS tribe has a good chance of being successful and maybe even becoming a top 3 or world finisher tribe. With Ronnie helping run the show, he makes the impossible turn possible.

Inexperienced leader? Why is this assumed lol

blue banana

DEFY!

Oh wait nvm, they not outside top 5 anymore, then I guess ill vote for Mantis,

Nice to see that all those other tribes got destroyed or merged, and defy only got bigger with the power of friendship, but I have to admit defy did have and still does have the easiest rim of them all ofcourse