Top tribes - Opinions

DeletedUser

Bow,ranked 4th in the world with 66 members and the second best average of all tribes,taking this into consideration.Bow has to be the best tribe currently in this stage of the game although it is early in the world.

By best you do mean by pointwhores.
2nd best average does not equal to the best, if thats how your going to rebute.

AifoS

We have seen it over and over again ...... The tribes ranked in the top-10 of a new server during the first weeks usually dissapear as the world matures and they are nowhere around when the world is six months old.

Almost none of the current top-10 tribes convices me that they will be around for long (with the exception of a couple).

That said ... do not underestimate tribes that hide under the radar at the moment and take their time to be shown in full glory. An example ...... somewhere in W54 there is a tribe lead but 3 players each of whom is also leading a #1 tribe in another server.

I will not reveal their aliasses nor the tribe's name but to make it interesting for everyone I will just say that one of the 3 is leading a #1 tribe in the 20s servers, the second one a #1 tribe in the 30s server and the last one a #1 tribe in the 40s server. If they stay in the server and their duties in their main serves do not take over who doubts that their tribe will play a vital role in the shaping of this world?

P.S. Nice to see you are still around "im your ally" :-D

DeletedUser

Considering i am the recruiter for Bow,i can say we are not mass recruiters!!
Think what you think guys but their is only going to be one tribe at the top when BP ends.

Jakub1992

When bp ends is not the concern of anyone looking for the top spot for any length of time. The world and the rankings are extremely volatile at this stage and probably won't calm down for another few weeks if not months. But you can be sure, tribes who are yet to be seen and those who are lowish now, will be up at the top by the end of it. We have many spear wars, spy disbands and much much more drama before we can meaningfully consider the merit of any tribe.

DeletedUser

Think what you think guys but their is only going to be one tribe at the top when BP ends.

Ummmm thats correct, because there isnt any ties for first in TW so... Ya whats your point exactly?

Oh, also in reference to your first sentence...

"We have a lot of experience, and leaders that are highly active this is what we offer, and in the long run, thats what counts

We are not mass recruiters"

Having this in your profile is kind of like an alcoholic saying they are not an alcoholic. If you weren't mass recruiting why do you need to publicly announce it?

DeletedUser

i think cuz almost every top20 tribe in the rankings looks like a massrecruiter now
luckily for them bp lasts so long here cuz it mostly just seriously starts shifting the moment it ends and high activity/skill players start growing alot faster.
maybe that wil give em the time to fund a descent base and learn their noob members a bit

Ururjay

kinda pathetic :lol:..sorry to say anyways:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bow,ranked 4th in the world with 66 members and the second best average of all tribes,taking this into consideration.Bow has to be the best tribe currently in this stage of the game although it is early in the world.

it's too early to say who's best who's not as there are still wars to occur to prove their worth :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just post your opinions about the current top tribes

1 cCc - Lots of family/brother tribes but high average points hence being the current number 1
2 T-T - 98 members and highest total points, but i don't think total points mean much personally
3 GOTN - 2nd for OD, i wonder if it will stay like that ;)
4 ROMA - Kinda Boring name, but don't know much about the tribe yet
5 Bow - My tribe ;) so i wont comment
Lord man.. the world just started....
Wait a few months lol

DeletedUser96160

this thread would be better off as top tribes three weeks from now, however opening a thread in anticipation of an impending discussion and referencing the top tribes from the get go doesn't mean we need to trash the poster also if a tribe is feeling confident in their abilities and instigate a discussion prior to hostilities is good diplomacy.

nothing wrong with tooting your own horn - Teyla

michealkauz

I think just about (not all) everyone has said is bogus... Everyone knocks mass recruiting tribes- EVERY tribe that isnt premade and is ever in the top 50 was a mass recruiting tribe.. If they dont mass recruit that tribe eventually merges with a bigger tribe and is still successful but you never hear of them. the difference between a successful mass recruiting tribe and an unsuccessful is that successful tribes get rid of their dead weight and replace them with better quality. Also the leadership is a core of players and run things with an efficient manner. next OD? that stat is pathetic in determining who the best tribes are.. maybe in the aggressive or who is getting attack but pathetic.. One- you are attacking barbs(at this point in time) that are being spiked so you are losing unnecessary troops? Two it can be fixed..!!! i can have one of my tribe mates get their wall up.. and build swords and attack them with spears! and i do believe if you kill spears by defending your village you get more od points than if you defend against axes? which doesnt make sense because its just the attackers stupidity, Next you can get your ODA up by going.. hey i have some spears in my village no wall.. attack me with some axes and keep doing it and it'll sky rocket... OR!! you can spike a barb with a few axes and then attack with axes.. axes are terrible in defense you wont lose any troops besides the ones you have sent there for their death and then you get plenty of oda because you get extra oda if you defeat axes attacking a village

DeletedUser

next OD? that stat is pathetic in determining who the best tribes are.. maybe in the aggressive or who is getting attack but pathetic.. One- you are attacking barbs(at this point in time) that are being spiked so you are losing unnecessary troops? Two it can be fixed..!!! i can have one of my tribe mates get their wall up.. and build swords and attack them with spears! and i do believe if you kill spears by defending your village you get more od points than if you defend against axes? which doesnt make sense because its just the attackers stupidity, Next you can get your ODA up by going.. hey i have some spears in my village no wall.. attack me with some axes and keep doing it and it'll sky rocket... OR!! you can spike a barb with a few axes and then attack with axes.. axes are terrible in defense you wont lose any troops besides the ones you have sent there for their death and then you get plenty of oda because you get extra oda if you defeat axes attacking a village

The OD now shows who is unlucky to be spiked, yes, but it also shows who actively farms (since the more you farm, the bigger chance of getting spiked). With 20+ people it's a statistically valid estimate of how much each tribe farms.
Killing an attacking spear gives less ODD then killing an axe.
Noona cares about OD enough to kill their own troops, and if you think they are, get yourself a tinfoil hat... and what you said "because you get extra oda if you defeat axes attacking a village" doesn't make sense because it would be the barb not you which would gain the ODD.

Your post is a pain to read, use paragraphs next time.
:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

michealkauz

and what you said [I said:
"because you get extra oda if you defeat axes attacking a village" [/I]doesn't make sense because it would be the barb not you which would gain the ODD.

Your post is a pain to read, use paragraphs next time.
:icon_rolleyes:
my point is you would defeat them which would increase your own ODA and believe it or not.. people do, do it....seen it happen on other worlds...

DeletedUser

my point is you would defeat them which would increase your own ODA and believe it or not.. people do, do it....seen it happen on other worlds...

I believe people would do it (my opinion on the general wits of the human populace never was high anyway!), but I think we were talking about this world? :icon_neutral:

michealkauz

i am talking about this world.. if people would do it in other worlds they would do it on this world.. you are kinda oblivious to things arent you? do people pointwhore on other worlds.? and it gets them great attention of being ranked in top 25 doesnt it? and then they die dont they? now wouldnt they learn ? of course not!!

do people murder people and get caught in new york? yes.. so they wouldnt do it in florida? nope they still do it.. people do it to get attention

.... just like point whoring and at the beginning.. when you know what you are attacking and its your own troops so you know you will win and boost your ODA and you get looked upon as some great warrior for having the highest ODA and everyone is frightened to scare you and wants an alliance with you... why wouldnt you do it? if we are basing the best tribes on OD then everyone should do it..

and thats my point why its too hard to tell what tribes are good/bad

p.s. here is your paragraphs too for complaining earlier.. its still the same amount of words, just takes up more space f.y.i.

DeletedUser

Yes you are totally right. I am sorry. I hope you do not hold grudges because I think I might apply to your tribe after I have learned more.

Till then I will keep silent in arguments with you.