Top tribes - Opinions

A humble player

Really? Troll a troll, doesn't that mean you are sinking to their level or the like?

As for your online times, that's very fascinating. Three hours is a lot though. ^^
Not for TW players.

And I have no problems with being called a troll. I will freely admit I do it, I actually find it funny that people find being called a troll offensive. Which actually means the person calling someone a troll is a troll, no matter what.
Confused yet? :p
A humble player (A silly player)--> A little play off of your name... Here's what I said about your tribe. And later on a player corrected me to the fact that barb acquisition for the purpose of church building is the norm... After looking into it myself (as this is my first church world) that player was correct.<---- I've now said this 4 or 5 times that I stand CORRECTED about church worlds and barb acquisitions!... The horse has been beaten to the point where it's been resurrected twice and is still glue!

So if this was calling you and your tribe BAD... I think you need to re-read it a couple more times... but focus on the RED part and maybe it'll clue you in...
Now read the unbloded/redded stuff, ignoring barb nobling comments. You mixed both good and bad comments, sure you complemented us, but you baseless accused Party! of being if nothing worse, in a state of extreme flux.

Just for funsies I looked up PATRYN's Barb nobling stats:
I'll admit your conquered fewer barbs than party, with only 13%, but on the whole, your conquers are worse. 37 of 235 below 2K, and 2 below 1K.
Eww

DeletedUser95858

Humble either you are adding words in your head? Or I need to shoot you a private message in your native tongue. (Not meant to poke fun). But somewhere the translation is being missed.

Flux?

Where you end up could be #1 for all I know?

Time will tell where the whole world shakes out.

Now shhhush already. I've made myself plenty clear

DeletedUser

Not for TW players.

And I have no problems with being called a troll. I will freely admit I do it, I actually find it funny that people find being called a troll offensive. Which actually means the person calling someone a troll is a troll, no matter what.
Confused yet? :p

I would say especially for TW players, TW's has made me especially time sensitive.

And your statement isn't really confusing.

DeletedUser

Matt, do a review on the 28th. There you go consider yourself reminded friend :)

DeletedUser

1 CHIK3N..........Chik3n =
Party!...........~glad~ +3
-F-.............. Act1 +7
PUNCH!......... Punch! =
~Glad~......... Party! -3
BUG!............. Patryn +6
ANGRY!..........-F- -4
~AoE~........... Angry! -1
RT- ...............~AoE~ -1
Act1............ RT -1
TSA- ...........Bug! -5
PATRYN.........TSA -1
Pluto.............Pluto =
=R3N=...........=R3N= =
Hung.............Hung =
PE.................Soon +3
T-S...............Change +1
Change..........PE -2
S00N.............FL New Entry
LMS...............Rum New Entry

So just for when this gets back on topic heres a revised Top20 for 14th Feb, be nice to compare on the 28th

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 CHIK3N Chik3n =
Party!- ~glad~ +3
-F- Act I +7
PUNCH!- Punch! =
~Glad~ Party! -3
BUG! Patryn +6
ANGRY! -F- -4
~AoE~- Angry! -1
RT- ~AoE~ -1
Act1 RT -1
TSA- Bug! -5
PATRYN TSA -1
Pluto-- Pluto =
=R3N=- =R3N= =
Hung- Hung =
PE- Soon +3
T-S- Change +1
Change- PE -2
S00N- FL New Entry
LMS- Rum New Entry

So just for when this gets back on topic heres the revised Top20

Might want to look again 5 and 17 have started merging.

cheeqoh

Not a merge a couple of them just came over

It just happened that Act1 recruited top players from the top tribes of their neighboring continents (N00B@K23 & MASH@K32). Still we can't call it a merge because those 2 tribes still exist even though the former Duke of N00B also went to Act1.

DeletedUser

Not a merge a couple of them just came over

Well they now make up about 18-19% of your tribes points so I would consider that a merge. Not trying to get stuck in semantics though. #17 is gone and their larger members are in #5 now. That's all I was saying ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, we took in few quality recruits from the neighbouring continents as a part of our growth plans. Its not a merge as they all tribes still exist. But still if ppl want to flame us and call us huggers, we are game for it ;)

Sellsword

Yes, we took in few quality recruits from the neighbouring continents as a part of our growth plans. Its not a merge as they all tribes still exist. But still if ppl want to flame us and call us huggers, we are game for it ;)

Your tribe is doing fine when it comes to nobling -- second place

1 CHIK3N 2,558,325 443
2 ~Glad~ 2,137,051 458 -->more villas, less points

However, the tendency to attract players from NAPed tribes seems a little weak to me. And also, I question the wisdom of players being attracted to a tag because the rank is higher. Seems to me players are better off in a war tribe with a lower rank than an Invitation tribe with a higher rank, and if players are lured to you because of that rank, it might be the wrong type -- i.e. the type that runs from war.

Looking at the layout of Angry! versus ~Glad~, I would put my money on Angry! -- that is, if they have any semblance of coordination, they should be able to squeeze hard in K36. And yes, the two tribes were allies, but that's no reasdon to neglect tribal layout.

Jakub1992

Your tribe is doing fine when it comes to nobling -- second place

1 CHIK3N 2,558,325 443
2 ~Glad~ 2,137,051 458 -->more villas, less points

However, the tendency to attract players from NAPed tribes seems a little weak to me. And also, I question the wisdom of players being attracted to a tag because the rank is higher. Seems to me players are better off in a war tribe with a lower rank than an Invitation tribe with a higher rank, and if players are lured to you because of that rank, it might be the wrong type -- i.e. the type that runs from war.

Looking at the layout of Angry! versus ~Glad~, I would put my money on Angry! -- that is, if they have any semblance of coordination, they should be able to squeeze hard in K36. And yes, the two tribes were allies, but that's no reasdon to neglect tribal layout.

The layout is indeed important. Angry! engineered it while we were still aliies. ;)