Top tribes - Opinions

DeletedUser

Just post your opinions about the current top tribes

1 cCc - Lots of family/brother tribes but high average points hence being the current number 1
2 T-T - 98 members and highest total points, but i don't think total points mean much personally
3 GOTN - 2nd for OD, i wonder if it will stay like that ;)
4 ROMA - Kinda Boring name, but don't know much about the tribe yet
5 Bow - My tribe ;) so i wont comment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, way too early, there still all mass recruiters. :p

DeletedUser

It maybe too early for opinions, but i see no harm in recording which tribes retain their rank and at what point others drop off the leaderboards, its interesting to look back on ;)

seigneurdemort

1 cCc - **See Spoiler Below**
2 T-T - **See Spoiler Below**
3 GOTN - **See Spoiler Below**
4 ROMA - **See Spoiler Below**
5 Bow - **See Spoiler Below**

[SPOIL]
user_image.php
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Someone is proud their tribe is in the top 5 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1 cCc - **See Spoiler Below**
2 T-T - **See Spoiler Below**
3 GOTN - **See Spoiler Below**
4 ROMA - **See Spoiler Below**
5 Bow - **See Spoiler Below**

[SPOIL]
user_image.php
[/SPOIL]

Thats why I love you a m8
And also why I love our name

DeletedUser90935

What will set the tribes apart in the coming days are:
1. Tribal activity and how the tribes handle their inactive issues (all tribes have them, just some handle them better than others)
2. How tribal leadership can hold the loyalty of their tribe. You can't have a loyal, active tribe without good leadership.
3. How the tribal leaders handle their diplomacy.
4. How the tribes handle recruitment
5. How the tribe members are spread on the map.

The time before the attack break should start to see a lot of changes in the top 10. We will see.

DeletedUser

world reminds me a bit of 46, top tribes mass recruited (way worse on 46 with unlimited tribe) and were all used as farms after bp, kinda nice them all grouping up for us though to make em easier to spot! Thanks guys!

DeletedUser96039

|Yes. The attk break will slow down progress but i doubt ANY of them will be there in a week or 2 except the amazing TT

King Matt II

I have to say I am curious about Bow.

Then again, their leaders claim to be experienced and they aren't mass recruiters, yet they hide behind aliases and have 63 members.
Skype-emoticons-12-wondering.gif

DeletedUser96048

Tribe name: Love**
Tag: Love.
Number of members: 16
Points of the best 40 players: 2.197
Total points:2.197
Average points: 137

DeletedUser

Bow,ranked 4th in the world with 66 members and the second best average of all tribes,taking this into consideration.Bow has to be the best tribe currently in this stage of the game although it is early in the world.

King Matt II

Bow,ranked 4th in the world with 66 members and the second best average of all tribes,taking this into consideration.Bow has to be the best tribe currently in this stage of the game although it is early in the world.

Yes, claiming a tribe is the best tribe of the world on numbers that are oh so easily manipulated and mean nothing at this stage of the game, good job.

Personally I think they are mass recruiters, no matter what their profile says.

mapw0.png

Their recruitment is so selective and thought out! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited: