Top tribes review

DeletedUser119717

tl:dr
Btw, top tribes withtout POP! ???
triggered???

DeletedUser119950

If you already taken in your hands to start this "top tribes" thread,dont be lazy arss and do top10

DeletedUser118892

If you already taken in your hands to start this "top tribes" thread,dont be lazy arss and do top10

i have to study for exams - Don't say i'm a lazy arse - it took a good hour to do this. I don't have time to do a full 10. You should be thankful that i done this instead of not doing one at all.

I will do a top 10 review once you do one. How about that.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

yep, just checked, farming guide i've just finished has more words then this review... but i guess someone was right when saying, always points for trying... ^^

(also, i love how you think MEA would have problems with us before you ^^)

so let's be serious, i also think you've kinda rushed with review and predictions. usually it's just about getting to know tribes at this point as it is pointless to discuss how will anyting look like later. but #makeexternalsgreatagain and keep it up.... might try to get POPers to flame whole world for fun like it was in old forums in that name.. :D

DeletedUser119197

Any chance you could put each tribe in a different colour? Would stand out and feel to me like it would be easier to read :) soz for the hassle:D

P.S don't use yellow thankyou :D

DeletedUser118892

yep, just checked, farming guide i've just finished has more words then this review... but i guess someone was right when saying, always points for trying... ^^

(also, i love how you think MEA would have problems with us before you ^^)

so let's be serious, i also think you've kinda rushed with review and predictions. usually it's just about getting to know tribes at this point as it is pointless to discuss how will anyting look like later. but #makeexternalsgreatagain and keep it up.... might try to get POPers to flame whole world for fun like it was in old forums in that name.. :D

You hate everything I say. Even if you don't agree with something I said - there's no need to disagree with me on everything - I'm one of the only people on the externals actually making posts. I know my reviews wasn't The best it could've been - but as I said I was suppose to be studying. But hey you people don't understand effort do you.

DeletedUser118892

Any chance you could put each tribe in a different colour? Would stand out and feel to me like it would be easier to read :) soz for the hassle:D

P.S don't use yellow thankyou :D

Yeah sorry - as I said I didn't Really have much time since I should've Been studying haha. Will do next time.

DeletedUser118892

You know what I'm deleting my post - someone who doesn't appreciate effort won't get it.

I will keep all this for my tribe. Watch the externals be boring now - but hey who am I eh?

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

jeez dude i gave you credits, also just gave you my opinion... where's the hate that you're talking about? i have plenty things to troll you about, but will keep it for official trash talk... i respect you trying to get some life to externals even though you have pretty unique way of doing it... how you deal with feedback, well that's your thing... :D