Top tribes review

deja vu3

It was too early for a review. Don't exactly know why it was posted.

Someone should do it 1-2 weeks in or when nobles are out.

If nobody does, then I might give it a try :p

DeletedUser119636

:(... Everybody can't use PP Exchange? Guess 28 has VIP access or something, because I could have sworn it was open for the entire continent.

DeletedUser118892

:eek::eek::eek: i could sworn it was all about skills first few days coming from 28...:D

It is - just because e have 2 members who have used pp doesn't mean anything. We have more ODA than 2nd and 3rd place put together. So much hate - not enough credit.

One of the only top tribes to not have an academy tribe right now

DeletedUser118892

Personal bounty on "Russia" (That's his in game name) He made fun of my dead dog. Whoever nobles him will get my full respect & will be a long term friend. He's in K55 but close to K54. Message me in game if you're interested. If no-one will wipe him out i will make sure he will never join another good tribe in this world - then rim him when i'm near him.

She died of cancer 2 days ago.

No matter who wiped him out - I will owe you a few favours.

DeletedUser118892

Is this what TW has come to?

He's a sick bastard

84189_large

This was 20 seconds or so before getting put down.

Then he said "hey man whys your dog ate your pizza" after i didn't let him in my tribe.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
He's a sick bastard

84189_large

This was 20 seconds or so before getting put down.

Then he said "hey man whys your dog ate your pizza" after i didn't let him in my tribe.

Genuinely curious as to how old you are and how long you have been on the Internet.

First rule of trolls is if you reply then they win. Second rule is if you post pictures of your RL then you lose twice over

DeletedUser117086

Russia called me a nub after his application was refused. Dont let typed words get to u ....

DeletedUser118892

Genuinely curious as to how old you are and how long you have been on the Internet.

First rule of trolls is if you reply then they win. Second rule is if you post pictures of your RL then you lose twice over

That takes trolling too far - Don't even care what you say.