Top Tribes Timeline

DeletedUser

Is there a tribal wars tool somewhere out there that lets you see the world map from the past? Using this, you could make a slide-show or time line of the top tribes in every stage of the game. The intervals could be one week apart.

Or maybe there is an archive somewhere from the self-updating maps that could be accessed?

Anyway, i just thought it would be interesting to see how fast start-up tribes fall, and how the positioning of major tribes plays out.

DeletedUser

great idea! i'm sure you have enough maps in the player made maps thread to make it happen! i'll be waiting on the edge of my sit for results :}

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: I was thinking about that, but they all have such different formats and different tribes. I dont think it would work very well

DeletedUser53562

It's been done many a time. Just save the daily updating maps as a .gif file. Get a few weeks and stick em together in an animated .gif. :)

DeletedUser

Just start from now, saving the updating maps. You can do this automatically... Google "php save image to server", and Google "free web host". You'll figure it out.