Top Tribes

DeletedUser

1.) Dvader - Probably the best nerds I've seen so far, put aside their overweight star wars costume fetish', they're not a bad bunch. :)

They really pulled a number on Duke Rage not so long ago and have been cleaning up their continents with haste, they own the most land, if they can secure their outer continents like they have their core, they will be a force to be reckoned with, but they already are a force to be reckoned with, they'll just be an even bigger force to be reckoned with. :icon_cool:

2.) XVI - Good tribe, terrible leader. Not so much terrible leader as in skills, but has a loose tongue, lead by example pl0x?

3.) PnP - No one thought these would pull through, but they have with flying colours, they are a major power in this world. (V) and Wuke were both very coordinated and skillful tribes from an outside view it would seem, but can they both work together as well as they did separately? Some PnP members may say their friendship is strong and it will work, but you don't know till you try. Look forward to another #1 tribe war :icon_razz:

4.) Toxic? Huggle? -=CB=-? ermm.. Unkwn?

Well anywho, this is mah tribe :icon_cool: Not to be biased, I think most would agree- We're a tribe that likes to get things done, do it quickly, and do it efficiently. Currently cleaning up our own continents.

5.) BC - In all fairness, I don't see you going any where, you're last member hlmartin that just ditched you kind of sealed the deal on your fate.

6.) *S* - Billmac and scurf.. well.. nuff said.

7.) RIS - Tick tock tick tock.

8.) Gunz - These be my role models, barb noblers ftw! :icon_redface:

9.) HoT - I can see these going far, remind me a little of my tribe, except not as big players, and probably not as aggressive. I don't know if they're warring Gunz or whoever, but Gunz is a very good target location in my opinion.

10.) NL - They haven't disbanded yet so I'll give them that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

greengiant go to another world now

I do play other worlds, but new world forums are boring; just a bunch of useless topics. I hardly post here, like a couple times just to post an opinion. I still look at maps, and stats; so it's not like I'm making baseless assumptions.

DeletedUser

Mostly agreed Cele
although HoT... don't know much about them really they just seem to be there. O.O
As far as i can see no real agression (as you say)

(then again neither on our tribes part but we are too small to have an impact here (so in a way their stance "as such" reminds me of ours...))

DeletedUser

Mostly agreed Cele
although HoT... don't know much about them really they just seem to be there. O.O
As far as i can see no real agression (as you say)

(then again neither on our tribes part but we are too small to have an impact here (so in a way their stance "as such" reminds me of ours...))

You know all about us Sticky.:icon_razz: We are the noobs that sent the numpties to live in K28.

DeletedUser

5.) BC - In all fairness, I don't see you going any where, you're last member hlmartin that just ditched you kind of sealed the deal on your fate.

I don't believe I will be the last. Too few members are carrying the load for the rest of the tribe.
In the B@A 'war' we had about 8 or so actively participating and about 4 sending support. A week into the war and the number halved. A few clicks developed helping and supporting themselves while many of us were left to our own. Not what I call an active tribe or decent teamwork.

Theres some good players in BC, I'd hate to see them go to waste due to selfish or inactive members.
Now with WFCKnight banned, Diamondgirl100 has a lot of work on her hands and I wish her luck and with the help of those few active members, they can make something of BC. But for now, as current things look, all I say is, Watch this space.

ps: Cele, I didn't ever think I could be the cause of a tribe sealing its fate. I feel kinda bad now. Bad Bear for making martin feel bad! :icon_neutral:

Stellrogaius

:icon_biggrin:Here you are again Sticky:icon_biggrin:
As Joe said: You DO know about HoT ...
Take a look at the members, most of them helped to send your pitiful tribe retreating across the world !!

(so in a way their stance "as such" reminds me of ours...))

Damn your goading ....

Must resist....

Cant help myself.....

:icon_razz:There are no similarities between HoT and Numpt ... jog on! :icon_razz:

DJSova

quote:

so not true BTW....if u see most of the big players in gunz they never noble any barb villages (only larry who is a noob but we keep him in :p)

DeletedUser

quote:

so not true BTW....if u see most of the big players in gunz they never noble any barb villages (only larry who is a noob but we keep him in :p)

emoticon-0113-sleepy.gif
At least make proving you wrong a challenge.

Last 20 conquers alone..

2e32uqw.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, it's one of the best ones I have seen so far. maybe they should start a sig compo :p

DJSova

and since we are talking about barb noblers why dont we also mention NL who (at least one player) are taking like 100 to 600 point villages --- WTH ?

DeletedUser

i didnt say the small players lol......reread ny post

Whether 80% or 90% of your tribe members noble barbs, you're a barb nobling tribe. If you was not a barb nobling tribe, you would have put a stop to the excess amount of farms being eaten.

DJSova said:
so not true BTW

Ok then. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol gotta love posting on here ;)
you guys love me or something?? XD

anyway yeah similarities are we are here when we shouldn't be and for some reason your "hot" tribe is too :O

Crazyjoe... i didn't actually realise it was your trib as i said "i don't know much about them"
Purely because it wasn't a tribe i had heard alot about ingame.

Stellrogaius. Pitiful thing is your still ranting on about it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol gotta love posting on here ;)
you guys love me or something?? XD

anyway yeah similarities are we are here when we shouldn't be and for some reason your "hot" tribe is too :O

Crazyjoe... i didn't actually realise it was your trib as i said "i don't know much about them"
Purely because it wasn't a tribe i had heard alot about ingame.

Just razzin ya abit sticky!:icon_razz: Its good to see ya still trollin around here.

DeletedUser

lol XD
well strolling is the word... its not as though im nobling...

one day ;)
cheers caveman, i think o_O