Top Tribes

DeletedUser

The thread was closed so I'm gonna reopen it. These forums are boring we need some activity. So I'll try to give my arrogant opinions and then roast some marshmallows on the flaming.

1.) Dvader - Hugged the Dice refugees. Still a powerhouse tho.
2.) XVI - BEASTS...especially that MvvM guy....and pretty much anyone else in that tribe.
3.) PnP - My own.
4.) Huggle - Taking an XVI member here and there. Devoured -X- and -V-. How long will the cold war last?
5.) BC - For some reason I have a feeling you and Hot will merge.
6.) *S* - Food for Vader

The Rest besides Hot I could care less.

DeletedUser

Food for Dvader:icon_eek:, Well if we are going to be food for them better make sure we give them indigestion:lol:

ChillyAcademic

The thread was closed so I'm gonna reopen it. These forums are boring we need some activity. So I'll try to give my arrogant opinions and then roast some marshmallows on the flaming.

1.) Dvader - Hugged the Dice refugees. Still a powerhouse tho.
2.) XVI - BEASTS...especially that MvvM guy....and pretty much anyone else in that tribe.
3.) PnP - My own.
4.) Huggle - Taking an XVI member here and there. Devoured -X- and -V-. How long will the cold war last?
6.) *S* - Food for Vader

How dare you not care about *I*, we're top twenty again. XD

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:No more merges, only hostile takeovers.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:No more merges, only hostile takeovers.

Should start a tribe: "The Apprentice" and forge some hostile take overs. The winner could get to lead one of Cele's tribes he has control of. I can see the TV rights now... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1.) Dvader - Have they had a war with any tribe even a quarter of their points?
2.) XVI - My favourite tribe in w36. Been talking to MvvM about recruiting me also.
3.) PnP - They scream noob.
4.) Huggle - Deserves higher then PnP.
5.) BC - Fail tribe.

DeletedUser

2.) XVI - My favourite tribe in w36. Been talking to MvvM about recruiting me also.
5.) BC - Fail tribe.

Explain how we scream n00b considering all of us are a part of a war machine?

DeletedUser

5.) BC - Fail tribe.

If MvvM recruits you, then we can say bye to XVI officially..
I know people hate PnP, myself included at times; but in no way do they scream noob; they're defensive maniacs, and have had some wars.
We all love Huggle cause it has Cele, we know. "Cele's tribe" - I'm sure Cele hates that :icon_wink:
BC is kinda fail, I don't see much coming out of them.
DVADER, everybody will say they've targeted smaller tribes; and recruited the remains. Just smart gameplay to me, eat all the small tribes; secure your area and recruit like hell. Once the time comes to show your ability, you'll be far more than just capable of doing so. I don't feel like looking it up, but I'm pretty sure they have warred someone around a quarter of their points; and more.

DeletedUser

If MvvM recruits you, then we can say bye to XVI officially..
I know people hate PnP, myself included at times; but in no way do they scream noob; they're defensive maniacs, and have had some wars.
We all love Huggle cause it has Cele, we know. "Cele's tribe" - I'm sure Cele hates that :icon_wink:
BC is kinda fail, I don't see much coming out of them.
DVADER, everybody will say they've targeted smaller tribes; and recruited the remains. Just smart gameplay to me, eat all the small tribes; secure your area and recruit like hell. Once the time comes to show your ability, you'll be far more than just capable of doing so. I don't feel like looking it up, but I'm pretty sure they have warred someone around a quarter of their points; and more.

Agreed. Dvader have been quietly owning pretty much all of southern W36. Just because they haven't had a major war shouldn't knock their abilities. They're all beasts except for Sir Valk he's a n00bish idiot. Not the one from XVI.

Hanz3l

Agreed. Dvader have been quietly owning pretty much all of southern W36. Just because they haven't had a major war shouldn't knock their abilities. They're all beasts except for Sir Valk he's a n00bish idiot. Not the one from XVI.

I assume that war with ~V~ that lasted over a month was not against a higher ranked tribe... Silly us... :icon_rolleyes: a war in the core while being in wars with other tribes.. guess we really need 2 knock one outta the park...

valk

Yer i am a n00b
greengiant go to another world now :icon_surprised:

Same things are getting repeated over and over again here fella's arnt they so i shall say it one more time then that will be it

Lost- a very early war when nobles just came around, they where bigger than us.
~V~ where bigger than us for a long period of time.
Evil where bigger than us, sure other tribes where hitting them :icon_redface:
Pawns wernt a quarter our size where they now Zam :icon_wink:
TRI TRI2 and TRI3 combined where just shy of our total points. yep again they are a quarter of our size

so yes zam your right every tribe we fight has been a quarter of our size happy days :lol:
and yes power we aint had a major war, after all i am a n00b :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I must say, if this is a top tribes discussion:

Pnp really are terrible.

Let me just show you something from the great leader himself...

King Avalanche:

[spoil]
Attack 42 DaMouse (743|265) K27 XxAvalanchexX today at 11:16 1:18:54
Attack 42 DaMouse (743|265) K27 XxAvalanchexX today at 11:57 1:59:41
Attack 42 DaMouse (743|265) K27 XxAvalanchexX today at 11:57 1:59:41
Attack 42 DaMouse (743|265) K27 XxAvalanchexX today at 11:57 1:59:58[/spoil]

Now; I have seen some pretty bad trains in my TW life, but that has to be the worst of all.

Also, when you have someone who has been dismissed from the tribe, living quite happily for well over a month right in the middle of there area, then it really does beg the question...
How bad can this tribe be?

Its all Huggle Huggle :) No action.

Come on PNP, get a grip.

Take me out! I'm waiting for you =)

With Love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: