Top Tribes

DeletedUser

Word on the streets is you're friends with everybody? :lol:

Probably better not to ASS-ume there Chief. I must've missed the rule where it's against the law to speak to other people and be in other tribes in other worlds.

DeletedUser

I expect more of a detailed response from someone so witty on the forums.

DeletedUser

This is not spam. If you would like to read it you can get Rosetta stone and learn wookie.

ahsc oohoworc ahao. ah acrahowo rhwowowh oohoworc ahao wwoorc ra ohacahanwo.

rawhooaoacworc rcworacoowh ah waahwawhao rcwocakoowhwa worarcanahworc ohrac rhwooarahucwo rooohu waahwa whooao whrascwo warcooak. rhhuao ooaoacworc akwoooakanwo waahwa. rawhwa aoacworo rrooao aoacwoahrc ahwhwwoorcscraaoahoowh wwrcoosc rooohu.

rowoc ah acrahowo craahwa cooscwo rchuwawo aoacahwhrrc rawhwa ah acrahowo scrawawo scro cacrarcwo ooww scahcaoraorwoc. ohwo raanan waoo. whoorhoowaro ahc akworcwwwooaao. raanan ohwo oarawh waoo ahc rrrcoooh wwrcoosc aoacwosc.

Please see the humor and dont infract me for speaking a different language.

silentnobler

I've always hated the public forums, ergo my limited presence here. However, when I am deeply disturbed by the propaganda being floated around, I've popped in from time to time to say my bit.

Since you hate them then why bother posting? I believe the answer is there for you to read. If you'd pay attention.

Here's my bit for this thread.. .. of all the worlds, specifically W36 public forums are, in my opinion, worse than the cheapest soap on television. People have so little to do they believe everything dished out at them without even stopping to use their God given gray cells for a millisecond!

Again refer to first comment Refer to answer to first question referred here

Conspik - as harsh (read as harsh not extremely and downright heartless) as he may be at times, would never hit below the belt as power has screamed from the top of the highest building around town. heres a piece of information you'd like to know. power did the same thing with stewy and smckay when they were all in pnp, only later to kiss and make up. put this issue behind you. it isnt worth this debate.

Again, I spoke to a few of my friends about this, not made a thread about it. That's what friends do they speak to each other Arathi and listen to each others opinions and concerns.

Erm.. go back to page 11. You'd see the conversation was about the top tribes. You'd also see that you were the first person to bring this subject into this forum. Technically you didnt make a thread.. but you did make it public.

Not sure if this is the right place, but it is propaganda and all I suppose on the top 20.

If I am wrong I apologize for the rumor mill taking me for a turn around the block. But rumor around the campfire was there was a slight disagreement about someone passing away?

Unfortunately, not a rumor even tho I really wish it was. <-- if you're as innocent as you proclaim to be, you could have stopped right here. But you didnt.

This is you bringing the subject into a spotlight. Putting it in public forums is not called "speaking to a few friends"

The person that said this (you know who you are), one day you'll get everything that's coming to you. Maybe here, maybe in real life. The sick thing is I'm not the only person in this game this guy made some disturbing comments about regarding the same thing. Of course he'll never own up to it, but when you have QUOTES to prove it...Not skype conversations, those can be manipulated, QUOTES to prove it, it shows how sick it really is.

Like I said before, people argue all the time. I didn't have my W36 crystall ball to find out that you guys made up (you and Avalanche) Really! I thought you spoke with everyone on W36! Imagine how this could have escaped you. Just to clarify, Ava and I havent "made up". We just spoke briefly. Dont put words in my mouth.

The issue with myself and Conspik has never been brought up externally. Refer to post section about page 11.

Someone asked what happened (some one asked it the rumor were true. they didnt necessarily ask for an explanation, a simple yes or no would have sufficed)

and I responded (by airing out dirty laundry. oh wait you dont do that!)

but I didn't give up any names because I didn't want it being an issue. (if this were true [by the way im laughing my head off at the contradictions] you would have stopped at a simple yes or no response instead of writing it all out. wait do i see another comment here "It wasnt me" )

Conspik responded by saying he was involved in the argument and it went from there. So ONCE AGAIN, I did let it go, didn't raise a fuss publicly (contradiction again??) just spoke to some people I'm friends with. (yes W36 pnp lol)

Just as a note, the whole issue was not paid any attention to for another page or so till old guy brought it up again.. i wonder why. maybe you should yell at him for making a public fuss?

You're the one that said I need to let it go perhaps you should listen to your own advice. (dont you know the fun part about advice is in giving it?)

Power - we understand you dont like Conspik. We understand you dont even want to try to get along. There's no need to get dirty. You are simply distancing yourself from those who still like you. The only victim of your anger is you. Let it not eat you from the inside out and turn you into someone you are not.

Something we can agree on.

Again, I didn't bring this topic up.

Really don't care.

You've never gotten mad? I remember when you rage quit council because of disagreements so please. (Did I say I never got mad? again youre deviating from the subject, airing laundry you shouldnt be, and making little sense.

Again, i did get angry and I did make up.. so your point is I should take my own advice. Didnt I do that already??)

Dvader - an alliance? a NAP? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL we have a score to settle and it won't be through nice diplomacy.

[V] - we might have had our differences, but we still love ya. It will be a cold day in hell before you see us attacking. There is certainly no way we are setting an alliance/NAP with another tribe on any condition that affects [V] negatively (hug) (hug) (hug).
(*waves enthusiastically at baggi, linin, noreth and anyone else reading, regards to oldman, belated happy birthday Ava*)

Conspik - (yes you deserve a second post) We love you at Wuke. We stand by you. Dont care what the world thinks of you especially if its through tainted glasses! We have the utmost respect for you as our Duke, as a strategist and as our confidante.
ONCE AGAIN, I didn't bring any of this up OTHER PEOPLE DID (only one person did). I responded after names were dropped and my name specifically was called out (refer to page 11. your name was not called out, but you replied anyway) . Other people decide to bring up this issue, you guys decided to drop your own names and then call out mine (no I believe yours was called out first). I was content with letting it go but you've decided to argue this publicly. (blah blah blah.. we know it wasnt you)

DeletedUser

You know conspik spamming to get Shards to delete the thread history is only testament to the fact that you feel you have something to hide.

I thought i would offer an update on a little conflict as well. Dvader has been involved in a skirmish or sorts with ~*S*~ as many of you know. Well despite of all their kickings and other actions to preserve stats. The raw numbers (those that we have actually caught whilst in there tribe) since the new year are

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~*S*~
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 14/01/2010 01:45:51

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 4
Difference: 37

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 346,822
Side 2: 36,851
Difference: 309,971

image.php
[/spoil]

Yes, it would seem as though things are finally catching up with them.

DeletedUser74958

Conspik made a serious post, you just have to be able to translate wookie to understand it *hint hint*

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is the right place, but it is propaganda and all I suppose on the top 20.

If I am wrong I apologize for the rumor mill taking me for a turn around the block. But rumor around the campfire was there was a slight disagreement about someone passing away?

Brought up. Again not by me. So Arathi again I wasnt the first person to bring this up. Again I WASNT THE FIRST>....

Unfortunately, not a rumor even tho I really wish it was. The person that said this (you know who you are), one day you'll get everything that's coming to you. Maybe here, maybe in real life. The sick thing is I'm not the only person in this game this guy made some disturbing comments about regarding the same thing. Of course he'll never own up to it, but when you have QUOTES to prove it...Not skype conversations, those can be manipulated, QUOTES to prove it, it shows how sick it really is.

Me acknowledging it happened, but not giving up names.

I have refrained from commenting here because it seriously irritates me.

Power and I got into it one night. I called his friends guidos and I dissed on his igloo. I said some mean things and I have apologized for them. He also said some very mean things as well, but in good taste I didnt go telling the world what he said.

He really didnt have to edit it. He could have made me look bad with what I "REALLY" said. Editing was his mistake. Cuz in turn he discredited himself.

I did not, however, say anything about his mother. I dont need to prove it to anybody, I have directly compared the real skyp conversation and the edited one. Anybody who knows me knows I can be harsh sometimes but would never go that far.

In fact after his mother passed we talked via voice chat and Literally shed tears together trying to help him through his mourning process for I, myself, lost a parent recently. It Honestly makes me very sad that he would edit that convo as propaganda. But theres nothing I can do. He probably woke up hungover and honestly believes his own edit.

We, (avalanche and myself), decided it was best to let the controversy rest in order to not let one heated conversation ruin the relationship between our tribes, now it is here for the public to see. Such a shame.

As far as the other conversation with Bobo ,minifridge and I , completly false. Not even a good lie but Im happy it happened because now its just not my word against his. Its a pefect example of how easy it is to manipulate skype convos.

As far as plans to hit (V) we have none and never have. They are a great group of people and wouldnt want the people who remain good friends to have to fight eachother, but frankly thats nobodys business but us and (V).

Dont beleive the Hype people. Things are not always as they appear.

Conspik acknowledges he was the one I had a fight with.

I have refrained from commenting here because it seriously irritates me.

Power and I got into it one night. I called his friends guidos and I dissed on his igloo. I said some mean things and I have apologized for them. He also said some very mean things as well, but in good taste I didnt go telling the world what he said.

He really didnt have to edit it. He could have made me look bad with what I "REALLY" said. Editing was his mistake. Cuz in turn he discredited himself.

I did not, however, say anything about his mother. I dont need to prove it to anybody, I have directly compared the real skyp conversation and the edited one. Anybody who knows me knows I can be harsh sometimes but would never go that far.

In fact after his mother passed we talked via voice chat and Literally shed tears together trying to help him through his mourning process for I, myself, lost a parent recently. It Honestly makes me very sad that he would edit that convo as propaganda. But theres nothing I can do. He probably woke up hungover and honestly believes his own edit.

We, (avalanche and myself), decided it was best to let the controversy rest in order to not let one heated conversation ruin the relationship between our tribes, now it is here for the public to see. Such a shame.

As far as the other conversation with Bobo ,minifridge and I , completly false. Not even a good lie but Im happy it happened because now its just not my word against his. Its a pefect example of how easy it is to manipulate skype convos.

As far as plans to hit (V) we have none and never have. They are a great group of people and wouldnt want the people who remain good friends to have to fight eachother, but frankly thats nobodys business but us and (V).

Dont beleive the Hype people. Things are not always as they appear.

Me arguing with conspik. Once again, this topic was not made public by me but I acknowledged that it happened without saying Conspik was involved. Now please go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. DVADER: No comment neccessary.
2. XVI: Not at their peak, still a very solid tribe.
3. (V): Always respected this tribe when they were (V) good to see them back.
4. Active: Got another old score to settle still.
5. PnP: Can thank their division with (V) to their leaders lack of compassion and arrogance.
9. ~*S*~: 139 tribe changes in around 70 days, vast majority to hide stats. Congratulations.

This is actually what brought me into the conversation. I honestly dont care what other people think but this one just rubbed me the wrong way.

DeletedUser

look at the bright side. At least the pubs are getting some action.

DeletedUser

raakakanwo akooanahcacworc.. rohusc ah anoohowo aoacraao.. aoacraaoc aoacwo cohwowoaowocao aoacahwhrr rawhrooowhwoc wohoworc craahwa aooo scwo!

(achurr) (achurr) (achurr)

not a compliment sweetheart, we all get mad and have arguments but you act oblivious to it like you've never once gotten mad at anyone or anything. this whole argument could've been talked about on skype but you decided to do it here. you say i'm pushing people away, i haven't spoken to you since you told me jamie red was attacking you and asked for your support back and that was before the first holiday break. it doesn't matter tho, water under the bridge.

bobo, i've always liked you and have always had a ton of respect for you bro.

Translation:
whooao ra oaooscakanahscwowhao cohwowoaoacworarcao,ohwo raanan rrwoao scrawa rawhwa acrahowo rarcrrhuscwowhaoc rhhuao rooohu raoaao oorhanahhoahoohuc aooo ahao anahorwo rooohu'howo whwohoworc oowhoawo rrooaoaowowh scrawa raao rawhrooowhwo oorc rawhroaoacahwhrr. aoacahc ohacooanwo rarcrrhuscwowhao oaoohuanwa'howo rhwowowh aoraanorwowa rarhoohuao oowh corroakwo rhhuao rooohu wawooaahwawowa aooo waoo ahao acworcwo. rooohu craro ah'sc akhucacahwhrr akwoooakanwo raohraro, ah acrahowowh'ao cakooorwowh aooo rooohu cahwhoawo rooohu aoooanwa scwo shrascahwo rcwowa ohrac raaoaoraoaorahwhrr rooohu rawhwa racorwowa wwoorc rooohurc chuakakoorcao rhraoaor rawhwa aoacraao ohrac rhwowwoorcwo aoacwo wwahrccao acooanahwararo rhrcworaor. ahao waoowocwh'ao scraaoaoworc aoacoo, ohraaoworc huwhwaworc aoacwo rhrcahwarrwo.

rhwhooao ra oaooscakanahscwowhao cohwowoaoacworarcao,ohwo raanan rrwoao scrawa rawhwa acrahowo rarcrrhuscwowhaoc rhhuao rooohu raoaao oorhanahhoahoohuc aooo ahao anahorwo rooohu'howo whwohoworc oowhoawo rrooaoaowowh scrawa raao rawhrooowhwo oorc rawhroaoacahwhrr. aoacahc ohacooanwo rarcrrhuscwowhao oaoohuanwa'howo rhwowowh aoraanorwowa rarhoohuao oowh corroakwo rhhuao rooohu wawooaahwawowa aooo waoo ahao acworcwo. rooohu craro ah'sc akhucacahwhrr akwoooakanwo raohraro, ah acrahowowh'ao cakooorwowh aooo rooohu cahwhoawo rooohu aoooanwa scwo shrascahwo rcwowa ohrac raaoaoraoaorahwhrr rooohu rawhwa racorwowa wwoorc rooohurc chuakakoorcao rhraoaor rawhwa aoacraao ohrac rhwowwoorcwo aoacwo wwahrccao acooanahwararo rhrcworaor. ahao waoowocwh'ao scraaoaoworc aoacoo, ohraaoworc huwhwaworc aoacwo rhrcahwarrwo.

rhoorhoo, ah'howo raanohraroc anahorwowa rooohu rawhwa acrahowo raanohraroc acrawa ra aooowh ooww rcwocakwooaao wwoorc rooohu rhrcoo.oorhoo, ah'howo raanohraroc anahorwowa rooohu rawhwa acrahowo raanohraroc acrawa ra aooowh ooww rcwocakwooaao wwoorc rooohu rhrcoo.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, chill a bit. Seriously geeze

Power - You are a great friend, and you have friends in other tribes, you talk to them...so what. Doesnt really bother me. Do what you do best, send those nukes at EG :p

Con - Drop it, told you that a week and a half ago

Silent - glad your speaking to me :) Love you too

Wuke/Pnp - Glad you guys are doing well!!!

To w36 - This is a pointless conversation and really just drama.....Con and Power are both at fault and NO that is not what made us leave PnP

DeletedUser

Hey guys, chill a bit. Seriously geeze

Power - You are a great friend, and you have friends in other tribes, you talk to them...so what. Doesnt really bother me. Do what you do best, send those nukes at EG :p

Con - Drop it, told you that a week and a half ago

Silent - glad your speaking to me :) Love you too

Wuke/Pnp - Glad you guys are doing well!!!

To w36 - This is a pointless conversation and really just drama.....Con and Power are both at fault and NO that is not what made us leave PnP

Thanks buddy, I send nukes like drug dealers sell crack.

DeletedUser

This is actually what brought me into the conversation. I honestly dont care what other people think but this one just rubbed me the wrong way.

To be fair though Conspikuous a lot of what has been stated suggests that something is and or was drastically wrong. It would seem as though your tribemates seem to largely support you in principle, they seem very tentative about the details.

Examples
I've heard whispers of this but, I haven't seen all the evidence.
Conspik - as harsh (read as harsh not extremely and downright heartless) as he may be at times, would never hit below the belt

I don't know the specifics of what was said, I am however aware of the damage it caused. It would seem as though largely PnP members, even senior PnP members are pleading a degree of ignorance about the whole issue. Now this suggests that something truly offensive was said, as they largely seem to be avoiding providing details to support. If Dvader in fact knows more about this issue than the average PnP member then this would suggest that there has been a deliberate effort too suppress this fact correct?
Which again would support the contention that something completely unnacceptable was stated.

Will this suppression continue or will someone here be able to enlighten us as too what truly was said. The attempted cover up witnessed so far is in fact only enhancing the interest.

old guy

and NO that is not what made us leave PnP

Thanks for the reply ava, at least now the folks out here can confirm that it wasn't conspik's little distasteful comments to power that lead to the split. But perhaps some assistance could be provided on this next part.....

I heard that this was over some distasteful comments conspik made about you?