Top Tribes

DeletedUser

If you want to create any more unfounded accusations based on illogical guesswork and hypothetical theories, feel free to. However, the skype quote above from when he left the tribe is proof enough of what occurred. And Just so you know, I won't even bother replying unless you produce facts with the next post you make. Too much hypothetical theories in your post for my taste already. Thanks for your time.

Respects

Bro, they accused me of making death threats for god's sake. What can we expect? The whole Corleone theory is so far fetched, it's borderline idiotic. Why any tribe would want to do that, I don't know. Especially considering that a few of us in both tribes know each other well enough to just ask.

The reason why we thought MC was spy from VaryAg was because he gave the RAM leaders some horrible advice. There was a merge on the table taking the best of both tribes and creating a new tribe with a new council. It was an ideal situation for both tribes, we thought the deal was done and had even made it known to the tribe that big changes were coming soon. All of the sudden RAM started dragging their feet and we get ahold of some information where MC advized the RAM council against this move. That day I organized an op on him, our leaders started tearing RAM apart internally, and he ended up rimmed. Obviously I had no proof MC was still working for VaryAg but after seeing the bad advice he gave the RAM leaders it lead to suspicions.

I hope that clears it up.

The inner workings of RAM or any other tribe is none of our concern. We do not need spies and we don not have any. Especially, we would never consider 'infiltrating' a spy. When Corleone left, he was miles away. This was before nobling started. Nobody cared about RAM and 1up in Varyag back then.

In terms of our 'attitude', you need to work on yours and keep your members in check a little. We are being accused of ridiculous things here and you say we have an attitude problem? Sure, we have pride and egos too, but we did not come out with accusations about some weird strategic moves and death threats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In terms of our 'attitude', you need to work on yours and keep your members in check a little. We are being accused of ridiculous things here and you say we have an attitude problem? Sure, we have pride and egos too, but we did not come out with accusations about some weird strategic moves and death threats.
Your tribe shares the south west with 1UP so it is certainly within reason to think that Varyag would try to manipulate RAM to suit your own benefit. It isn't ridiculous, it's actually something most decent leaders would do on a daily basis, so please get off your high horse.

A usual sign of innocence is not to worry about such scrutinizing, whilst a sign of guilt is to continually respond to every reply. So why all the hoopla from you? It should have been a simple case of stating that the proof would be posted by the council in due time and you should have left it at that. Coming back to the forum every 30 minutes to argue the case simply adds fuel that you have something to hide.

Furthermore, this forum is specifically designed is for PnP. It stands for Politics and Propaganda buddy. If you cannot handle being scrutinized in the externals, then do not post here.

We had our reasons to question your tribe and we will continue to do that when necessary.

-M A R I O-

In all honesty stirring up the pot for your tribe is a smart tactic in most situations, but in this case you were truly wrong. Facts are facts, coreleone left and that was his choice but he was not going to receive an invite back. :)

Now lets get onto rating the top tribes.

Garrock

It's very simple. I've known Michael since w14. He left on his own accord. You can flame him, postulate and theorize his motives, whatever, it's not relevant. I wish my tribemates would just let sleeping dogs lie and just stop responding.

I don't employ spies, and never have. Michael left on good terms, and his reasons are his own, I don't fault him for that. The rest of you can mass recruit and hug your way to what you call safety, and Varyag will continue on it's course, one that has been proven on numerous worlds.

I respectfully ask all Varyag members to leave this as it is now.

Thanks

DeletedUser

The reason why we thought MC was spy from VaryAg was because he gave the RAM leaders some horrible advice. There was a merge on the table taking the best of both tribes and creating a new tribe with a new council. It was an ideal situation for both tribes, we thought the deal was done and had even made it known to the tribe that big changes were coming soon. All of the sudden RAM started dragging their feet and we get ahold of some information where MC advized the RAM council against this move. That day I organized an op on him, our leaders started tearing RAM apart internally, and he ended up rimmed. Obviously I had no proof MC was still working for VaryAg but after seeing the bad advice he gave the RAM leaders it lead to suspicions.

I hope that clears it up.
MC was not the only person advising the RAM council in this way. I did not advise the RAM council to not merge with you guys, but I know people who did.

DeletedUser95593

MC was not the only person advising the RAM council in this way. I did not advise the RAM council to not merge with you guys, but I know people who did.

odd_you_know_nothing_jon_snow.jpg

DeletedUser108039

Good advice they got... now the RAM council got rimmed and we got the good players from RAM anyway..

DeletedUser100466

I want to respectfully suggest please don't troll in the thread as i never like troll and never been one
waiting.gif

MC was spying/brainwashing RAM council and tribe but can't say he was planted intensionally or unintentionally.I am not saying he was the only one as dolphine guy and his chain gang bang was also following the same tactics but in the end 1 up survived that bad phase and now rank 1 in world showing resiliency and the team spirit.

I like Varyag so far as they are small group of people and very skillful but i have problem with this tactics they used here as in this they used their own player and in the end he got screwed.This just showed they can use their own member as scapegoat to gain momentum on rivalry tribe so how far they can go with allied tribe and nap's not to mention enemy.
afraid.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And the power of recruitment.

Yes they recruited and merged, but they still survived it with the majority of there original members.... It shows something to come back from the brink of disbanding. Also learning from there mistakes and getting rank 1, that's gotta count for something.

DeletedUser

Yes they recruited and merged, but they still survived it with the majority of there original members.... It shows something to come back from the brink of disbanding. Also learning from there mistakes and getting rank 1, that's gotta count for something.

Yeah, it does count for something, but they still wouldn't be where they are now without the substantial recruitment they did. I don't think anyone can really deny that.

DeletedUser100466

Yeah, it does count for something, but they still wouldn't be where they are now without the substantial recruitment they did. I don't think anyone can really deny that.

No one can deny your jealousy for 1 up ,if you give half the time to your tribe rather than hating 1 up and biting your tongue then your tribe will do better as there are few good players in bang! which sadly are victim of your hatred towards 1 up.

Please sir don't forget who you talking to next time as you never know what deal you made with who.

DeletedUser

No one can deny your jealousy for 1 up ,if you give half the time to your tribe rather than hating 1 up and biting your tongue then your tribe will do better as there are few good players in bang! which sadly are victim of your hatred towards 1 up.

Please sir don't forget who you talking to next time as you never know what deal you made with who.
I'm just pointing out facts about a tribe I happen to know facts about. You can flame me for that. Doesn't make anything I said less true.

DeletedUser

I want to respectfully suggest please don't troll in the thread as i never like troll and never been one
waiting.gif

MC was spying/brainwashing RAM council and tribe but can't say he was planted intensionally or unintentionally.I am not saying he was the only one as dolphine guy and his chain gang bang was also following the same tactics but in the end 1 up survived that bad phase and now rank 1 in world showing resiliency and the team spirit.

I like Varyag so far as they are small group of people and very skillful but i have problem with this tactics they used here as in this they used their own player and in the end he got screwed.This just showed they can use their own member as scapegoat to gain momentum on rivalry tribe so how far they can go with allied tribe and nap's not to mention enemy.
afraid.gif

tumblr_lwgjvv1C7a1r0kcy7_large.gif

Did we just read the same things? :lol: They just proved how they didn't use the player lol and your leader (assuming you play for 1UP) just agreed that their suspicion had been proved wrong and you still continue flaming without paying attention. You sir got the devil in you. :icon_twisted:

We guys in north west are having some real fun and you guys continue to make a fool out of 1UP. Can't wait to reach south and eat some of those big villas :axemen: :lol: